Last Post Wins!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#128002 Feb 10, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Nice to have seen you, I think .......... iw
What do you mean,I think?.....you do or you don't..

DTW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#128004 Feb 10, 2013
eatin ice cream sammich & winnin...iw

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#128005 Feb 10, 2013
Doing laundry and winning.

DTW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#128006 Feb 10, 2013
laundry done & winnin'...iw
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#128007 Feb 11, 2013
clipperty clop,clipperty clop..........turns...sniffs.. .......hmmmmm..all quiet.....good....clipperty clop,clipperty clop.......

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#128008 Feb 11, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
clipperty clop,clipperty clop..........turns...sniffs.. .......hmmmmm..all quiet.....good....clipperty clop,clipperty clop.......
yeah but sometimes the silent ones can do the most harm hehe ...IW

Level 5

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#128009 Feb 11, 2013
Stopping in
for a Dream Team win.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Mount Olympus

#128010 Feb 11, 2013
I've never been much of a team sport kind of guy so I think I'll just win this one for me :)
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#128011 Feb 11, 2013
Titan Uranus wrote:
I've never been much of a team sport kind of guy so I think I'll just win this one for me :)
Good for you!
po-boy

Wade, NC

#128012 Feb 11, 2013
Titan Uranus wrote:
I've never been much of a team sport kind of guy so I think I'll just win this one for me :)
L O S E R

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#128013 Feb 11, 2013
... three hours of a loser is time enough ... the indies have put there flag up on CC's snow fort ... Fort "TIEDIEAROSA" IW ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128014 Feb 11, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
aww!! lol,, I do remember that!! Think it was a nite the boys were rebelling,,and threw me n georgie overboard!!!
they never forgave you!! hahahahaha!!
xo
I win now,,, right??
... me and Jaz escaped from your captivity and I never saw you again ... AWW !... lol.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128015 Feb 11, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
aww!! lol,, I do remember that!! Think it was a nite the boys were rebelling,,and threw me n georgie overboard!!!
they never forgave you!! hahahahaha!!
xo
I win now,,, right??
.. you can win by joining one of the teams, or you can join us rebels, "the indies" .
If you join the indies, just put "IW" at the end of your post .... happy trails.
DTW (dream team wins ... GTW (ghost team wins ... TTTTi ( some New Zealand team)

IW

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#128016 Feb 11, 2013
INDIES ROCK!!...Yo, Jeffrey... that"s RIGHT ON..sign that DUDE up.
Hey, brought ya so.e Hot Cocoa...BRRR!! Out here, and some of Enzo's Glazed Donuts.. HUDDLE TIME... I miss playing pranks on my pal Skipper.
Oh well...am sure he will be back soon.. INDIES ROCKIN'...IW..LPW ( betcha a Sno-Cone)

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#128017 Feb 11, 2013
Hi Ola, jeffrey and Mike. We win for lunch......iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128018 Feb 11, 2013
Titan Uranus wrote:
I've never been much of a team sport kind of guy so I think I'll just win this one for me :)
then you ain't never gonna win, brother !.... you will never last that long ... hee, hee.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128019 Feb 11, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
INDIES ROCK!!...Yo, Jeffrey... that"s RIGHT ON..sign that DUDE up.
Hey, brought ya so.e Hot Cocoa...BRRR!! Out here, and some of Enzo's Glazed Donuts.. HUDDLE TIME... I miss playing pranks on my pal Skipper.
Oh well...am sure he will be back soon.. INDIES ROCKIN'...IW..LPW ( betcha a Sno-Cone)
hi Chick, that ain't no dude .. that's one of the nicest ladies you'd ever want to meet, except when she's ornery ... YeeHaw !....(sumpin like you)

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128020 Feb 11, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi Ola, jeffrey and Mike. We win for lunch......iw
hi Emmma .......... IW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#128021 Feb 11, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi Ola, jeffrey and Mike. We win for lunch......iw
we win for suppah too...iw

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Mount Olympus

#128024 Feb 11, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text>then you ain't never gonna win, brother !.... you will never last that long ... hee, hee.

IW
I only have to be the last post, not space filler ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association. (Nov '10) 4 min Bezeer 19,889
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 4 min Bezeer 82,707
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min TheJerseyDevil 201,237
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 5 min Bezeer 14,073
Word Association (Mar '10) 9 min Bezeer 21,318
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 9 min Crazy Beautiful 9,004
Word association (Jun '07) 10 min Bezeer 5,465
Who won the Presidential debate 2016 ? 2 hr Knock off purse s... 154
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr Beerus-Sama 9,174
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr LIM 61,657
More from around the web