Last Post Wins!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#127757 Feb 3, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Got.....Sorry you weren't feeling well...Hope you are better now.
DTW
Thanx...still not 100% but so much better =) iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#127758 Feb 3, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Got.....Sorry you weren't feeling well...Hope you are better now.
DTW
You're so nice, honey ... I cant believe you're a dreamer.

IW
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#127759 Feb 3, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> You're so nice, honey ... I cant believe you're a dreamer.
IW
Ah....another TTTTi in disguise maybe?
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#127760 Feb 3, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx...still not 100% but so much better =) iw
.. me too for you, ola.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#127761 Feb 3, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Ah....another TTTTi in disguise maybe?
there never was a TTTTi who was nice, and there never will be, clop.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#127762 Feb 3, 2013
I don't like the red uniforms .. the Ravens look so cool in the black and white.
I think we're in trouble, folks.

IW

“Good or Bad”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Your choice

#127763 Feb 3, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> You're so nice, honey ... I cant believe you're a dreamer.
IW
Thank you Jeffrey..we all belong somewhere..DTW

“Good or Bad”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Your choice

#127764 Feb 3, 2013
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#127765 Feb 3, 2013
er, maybe purple and white .... we're definitely in trouble !

IW

“Good or Bad”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Your choice

#127766 Feb 3, 2013
Sorry about that...LOL....but still winning.

DTW
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#127767 Feb 3, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> there never was a TTTTi who was nice, and there never will be, clop.
IW
And we were thinking of inviting you to one of our Friday night shindigs........yer gonna have to do some grovelling now stinky!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#127768 Feb 3, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>And we were thinking of inviting you to one of our Friday night shindigs........yer gonna have to do some grovelling now stinky!
.. well, er , maybe you all ain't that bad .. you gonna have some brandy there, sweets ?

IW

“Valentines Day ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Coming Soon

#127769 Feb 3, 2013
Go RAVENS Go Yes....
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#127770 Feb 3, 2013
... looking bad for the 49 ers.

IW
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#127771 Feb 3, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> .. well, er , maybe you all ain't that bad .. you gonna have some brandy there, sweets ?
IW
Barrels....only cheap rotgut....but that's our motto. "Quantity over Quality anytime" .....when yer wanna join?
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#127772 Feb 3, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Barrels....only cheap rotgut....but that's our motto. "Quantity over Quality anytime" .....when yer wanna join?
... cheap rotgut ?... you expect an indie to drink that swill ?... ya got any money, clop ?

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#127773 Feb 3, 2013
at halftime ... 21 - 6, Ravens .. oooooooh !

IW

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#127774 Feb 3, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Barrels....only cheap rotgut....but that's our motto. "Quantity over Quality anytime" .....when yer wanna join?
... i thought that wuz for dates only ...???...iw ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#127775 Feb 3, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
at halftime ... 21 - 6, Ravens .. oooooooh !
IW
... pass the blue cheese will ya and stop double dippin ya mick ... and slide me a slice of pie with hot peppers ... i think i saw beatle licking the other one ... heard him tell some dreamer he'd split a pie in half with him ... beatle gave him the outside have the ole crust ... beatle can even pull one over on them dreamers ... IW thanx Jeffery here's yer beer ...IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#127776 Feb 3, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... pass the blue cheese will ya and stop double dippin ya mick ... and slide me a slice of pie with hot peppers ... i think i saw beatle licking the other one ... heard him tell some dreamer he'd split a pie in half with him ... beatle gave him the outside have the ole crust ... beatle can even pull one over on them dreamers ... IW thanx Jeffery here's yer beer ...IW
.. where's my brandy ?......... iw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 8 min DILF 34,044
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min SweLL GirL 181,593
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min syamsu 187,286
True False Game (Jun '11) 9 min andet1987 11,584
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min DILF 15,615
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter 11 min DILF 898
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter 14 min DILF 707
Roger Waters Calls Donald Trump ‘Pig-Ignorant’ 28 min DILF 72
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 5 hr UnderstandPeople 31,284
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 11 hr Feel The Bern 54,244
More from around the web