Can anyone see this ?

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#127533 Jan 28, 2013
Rex 86 wrote:
Can anyone see this ?
No! The night lights went out on the LPW! path. Let me run to the dorms and get a flashlight.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#127535 Jan 28, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
oh hush here's one for you...WARNING may cause too much excitement for that ole heart of yours...iw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vdTKtoNG1xQXX
OMG..My mind went somewhere it shouldn't.LOL
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#127538 Jan 28, 2013
clop
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#127539 Jan 28, 2013
It's getting warmer, but now the storms are coming .... can't win.
Have a tip-top morning you-all, and be careful out there.

IW
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#127540 Jan 28, 2013
clip

Level 9

Location hidden

#127541 Jan 28, 2013
Always good to be around friends.Cheers the heart and smiles on faces.

DTW
Level 6

Since: Nov 12

manchester

#127542 Jan 28, 2013
im winning now
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#127543 Jan 28, 2013
The Last Post wrote:
The last post has the win.
I have you!
How did you escape the forum? and why did nobody try and pin you down while you were here?
You're not get away again.

IW

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#127544 Jan 28, 2013
... a lunch time post for me and miss M...A... you'll should see what M...A... go me at the mall this weekend ... IW ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#127545 Jan 28, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
clip
... oh-oh looks like beatle is to tired to post must have been all that new members joying the TTTTi's got him done tuckered out ... and he's a leader ... the indies will send more " NO-DOZE " to team TTTTi in the mean time clippity clop ya scoundrel ... iw ...

... hey Jeffery hows the weather in beantown ... we got a little rain coming down but it's January and Buffalo suppose to be like that ... did ya notice right after skipper made fun of our yankee snow he went down for the count ... it was a good idea to hire that gypsy jinx lady ... IW

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#127546 Jan 28, 2013
INDIES ROCKIN'...OMG!!! Jump for Joy.
Monday has arrived!! Yes, we survived the PARTY WEEKEND!! Are we geared to WIN this FREAKIN' Race..okay take a Tally-Ho.
Of our needed items to do so.
Gatorade, fruit wraps, water, bar towel and protein bars..That's it..Think we are READY to outsmart the Dreamers.. and all other racers.
FREE SPIRITS..
We INDIES are ROCKIN!..IW..LPW..(betcha.. we FINALLY find SKIPPER)
'..
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#127547 Jan 28, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... oh-oh looks like beatle is to tired to post must have been all that new members joying the TTTTi's got him done tuckered out ... and he's a leader ... the indies will send more " NO-DOZE " to team TTTTi in the mean time clippity clop ya scoundrel ... iw ...
... hey Jeffery hows the weather in beantown ... we got a little rain coming down but it's January and Buffalo suppose to be like that ... did ya notice right after skipper made fun of our yankee snow he went down for the count ... it was a good idea to hire that gypsy jinx lady ... IW
Ah,we're getting some light snow (I hope).... It's spose to get a little warmer (I hope).
How much did we have to pay that jinx lady anyway ?

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#127548 Jan 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
INDIES ROCKIN'...OMG!!! Jump for Joy.
Monday has arrived!! Yes, we survived the PARTY WEEKEND!! Are we geared to WIN this FREAKIN' Race..okay take a Tally-Ho.
Of our needed items to do so.
Gatorade, fruit wraps, water, bar towel and protein bars..That's it..Think we are READY to outsmart the Dreamers.. and all other racers.
FREE SPIRITS..
We INDIES are ROCKIN!..IW..LPW..(betcha.. we FINALLY find SKIPPER)
'..
Rock-em, Chick !

IW

Level 9

Location hidden

#127550 Jan 28, 2013
You can rock all you want to...So stay in the rockers and rock your life away..they are comfortable I will have to say....But this ole gal is on the winning team and winning this one for my good bubby Skipper...Hope he rest and get well soon for he is missed and loved by all..Prayer for you!!

~~~Get Well Soon Skipper~~~

DTW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#127551 Jan 28, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
You can rock all you want to...So stay in the rockers and rock your life away..they are comfortable I will have to say....But this ole gal is on the winning team and winning this one for my good bubby Skipper...Hope he rest and get well soon for he is missed and loved by all..Prayer for you!!
~~~Get Well Soon Skipper~~~
DTW
we will rock the night away ... we will rock the dreamers away .. we will be here on the final day, to take the prizes away.
Skipper is as evil as ever ... even tho you think you're clever .. don't try to endeavor .. to beat us indies ... NEVER !

IW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#127552 Jan 28, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... a lunch time post for me and miss M...A... you'll should see what M...A... go me at the mall this weekend ... IW ...
Hi Mike. It's lunch time. Time to win.....iw

Level 9

Location hidden

#127553 Jan 28, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> we will rock the night away ... we will rock the dreamers away .. we will be here on the final day, to take the prizes away.
Skipper is as evil as ever ... even tho you think you're clever .. don't try to endeavor .. to beat us indies ... NEVER !
IW
You may rock the night away and you think you will rock us dreamers away..but Jeffrey Honey...You'll NEVER will for we are here to STAY!!Taking the win and you will see us taking the Prizes..
You may think we are evil..Love you anyway (~:

DTW

“Nirvana”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#127554 Jan 28, 2013
skipper wrote:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh
What a beautiful morning ,Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
what a beautiful day
I aint in the beast of health
But I got discharged from the hospital today.
Tween gettin rip-roaring drunk ans being a rabble-rouser and havin a heart attack..I's rearin to go.
crikey skipper......it's such a relief to see you!
Have a full & speedy recovery

DTW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min LBS 58,288
Word Association (Mar '10) 2 min Dont_You_Dare 20,697
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 3 min Dman 7,906
News Hidden Panties And Explosives: Army Releases Bi... 5 min Knock off purse s... 1
Word association (Jun '07) 6 min Dont_You_Dare 4,836
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min Dont_You_Dare 18,542
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 10 min Knock off purse s... 4,779
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Crazy Beautiful 194,858
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 17 min Knock off purse s... 32,707
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 8 hr Northbound 8,540
More from around the web