Mayfield, KY

#127470 Jan 26, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>You're right there...DTW
Oh--and forever right lol..dtw!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#127471 Jan 26, 2013
WOW !... Lookie here ... the dreamers are having a rally.
Sorry to spoil your fun but the indies are moving on down this road ... so, bye - bye dreamers, see you at the finish line ... ha ha ha

IW

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#127472 Jan 26, 2013
... a real rally from them dreamers ... oh Jeffery ya been hittin the brandy they have a hard time when one or two get together ... now a rally seems a bit far feteched for them ... and TTTTi can't have a rally cause i don't think one is a rally ... but the INDIES we were born to rally ... iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#127473 Jan 26, 2013
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
Man y'all are some good looking people in the morning light, even you dreamers, to a much lesser degree of course. I usually don't get a chance to get on until night. Hey, this is cool. Hey everybody!
IW!

iw

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#127474 Jan 26, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... a real rally from them dreamers ... oh Jeffery ya been hittin the brandy they have a hard time when one or two get together ... now a rally seems a bit far feteched for them ... and TTTTi can't have a rally cause i don't think one is a rally ... but the INDIES we were born to rally ... iw ...

iw
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#127475 Jan 26, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
Complete fibberation.....we can rally anytime.....wait until we get a few more wrists untied!
bob

Christchurch, New Zealand

#127476 Jan 26, 2013
TTTTi W

Buffalo, NY

#127477 Jan 26, 2013
... seems like yesterday ... seger ...

Buffalo, NY

#127478 Jan 26, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Complete fibberation.....we can rally anytime.....wait until we get a few more wrists untied!
... just losen the collars ... iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#127479 Jan 26, 2013
Yes, the indies were born to rally ... TTTTi says he got three .. I says who ?.. he says .. me, myself, and I.
Don't know about that man ... he talks funny sometimes ... not like us, Mike.

Buffalo, NY

#127480 Jan 26, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Yes, the indies were born to rally ... TTTTi says he got three .. I says who ?.. he says .. me, myself, and I.
Don't know about that man ... he talks funny sometimes ... not like us, Mike.
... we wuz born to be indies but we worked at being the winners ... iw ...

“...winter is GONE!!!....”

Since: Jun 08

...Horny Toad, Texas.....

#127481 Jan 26, 2013
...time to call in the dawgz and pee on the fahr....i hate to just go off and leave good company....but i will....i gotta book waitin'...'bout Custer's Last Stand......i bet he gits kilt in this 'un too.....

later, folkses.....

Buffalo, NY

#127482 Jan 26, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
...time to call in the dawgz and pee on the fahr....i hate to just go off and leave good company....but i will....i gotta book waitin'...'bout Custer's Last Stand......i bet he gits kilt in this 'un too.....
later, folkses.....
... i likes that hard ice cream better then custard ... ya know what his last words were ... holy sh!t look at all them injuns ... nite sam ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#127483 Jan 26, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i likes that hard ice cream better then custard ... ya know what his last words were ... holy sh!t look at all them injuns ... nite sam ...
yeah, he also said .. take no prisoners.

IW

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#127484 Jan 26, 2013
INDIES ROCKIN'...Hey All..I put out a Bulletin to LOCATE Skipper.. on the thread Just Say Something.. Hopefully, Skipper can be found ..Enzo the Baker said he was st the STILL.. the only moonshine Still I know of is Hoosier Hillbilly's.. Soooo if ya a are over that wayyyyyy...see if ya can spot Skipper.. walkie-talkie us.. we will be there in a JIFF.. okay..Soooo, ordered pizza and Cokes..will be here shortly.. Let's sit around the woodstove in the Clubhouse.. and figure out..WHERE the Heck Skipper could be .and wait for our grub.. INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW.. ( betcha it will take a Miracle to find Skipper)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Mar '10) 2 min Mega Monster 17,027
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 3 min The Real Rob Lowe 1,478
Word Association (Jun '10) 6 min Mega Monster 27,310
News Burger King Customer Arrested After Citing Movie 13 min Barry 6
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 15 min Enzo49 3,175
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min CJ Rocker 161,470
Add a Word, Drop a Panty game 21 min jim crockett prom... 151
motorcycle traveling stories 34 min Mega Monster 567
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Crazy Jae 28,868
Things that make life eaiser... 1 hr Crazy Jae 121