Last Post Wins!

“My Wicked, Wicked Ways”

Since: May 12

Sweet Home Alabama

#127216 Jan 19, 2013
Running in for a quick win, it's been a long day. Went hunting, didn't see that first deer, didn't see no squirrels, no birds, nothing. I don't think I even saw a bug out in them woods. I know critters like to hibernate but on a pretty day like this? Lazy shiftless little boogers if you ask me.

Good thing I aint lazy and shiftless or I couldn't take this Win away so easy! lol

Winning! IW!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#127217 Jan 19, 2013
Sitting here thinking about a movie I seen before about hunting..It was about this group of men going hunting and they wanted a man to go with them to hunt.The man agreed to go and when he went he finds out he was what they were going to hunt.They gave him a 10-15 minutes start before they begin to hunt.

DTW

“Texting For Dollars”

Since: Sep 10

Oakland, CA

#127218 Jan 19, 2013
Atlanta over San Francisco
Baltimore over New England

(It will be the Battle of the Birds in the Super Bowl)

...dream team winning

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#127219 Jan 19, 2013
TheGreaseMan wrote:
Atlanta over San Francisco
Baltimore over New England
(It will be the Battle of the Birds in the Super Bowl)
...dream team winning
... hey greaseman ... ready for a pop quiz ... who sand "they called him daddy big boots" ... iw

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#127220 Jan 19, 2013
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
Running in for a quick win, it's been a long day. Went hunting, didn't see that first deer, didn't see no squirrels, no birds, nothing. I don't think I even saw a bug out in them woods. I know critters like to hibernate but on a pretty day like this? Lazy shiftless little boogers if you ask me.
Good thing I aint lazy and shiftless or I couldn't take this Win away so easy! lol
Winning! IW!
some hunters i know just enjoy being out in the woods...my ex always said he got his best naps out there lol iw

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#127221 Jan 19, 2013
... gee ya think it's because most wimmins don't hunt ...???... hey did my M...A... make it back from the mall ... we win anyhows ... iw

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#127222 Jan 19, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... gee ya think it's because most wimmins don't hunt ...???... hey did my M...A... make it back from the mall ... we win anyhows ... iw
youre making it really HARD for me to keep my new years reso....(tried counting to 10, only got to 5) B!TE me!
iw

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#127223 Jan 19, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
youre making it really HARD for me to keep my new years reso....(tried counting to 10, only got to 5) B!TE me!
iw
... got to five or got stuck at five ... just use the other hand ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#127224 Jan 19, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... got to five or got stuck at five ... just use the other hand ...
there ya go shakin the bed again...and you dont worry bout my hands!!! and quit lookin while Im changin outfits!!! iw

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#127225 Jan 19, 2013
... put the bat girl one on ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#127226 Jan 19, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... put the bat girl one on ...
its at the cleaners...wonder woman tonight...iw

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#127227 Jan 19, 2013
... hangon im openin some wine ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#127228 Jan 19, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... hangon im openin some wine ...
iw mike iw sheeeeesh i get tired a being dlwp every time

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#127229 Jan 19, 2013
... im drunk so explain dlpw to me ...iw
Cally Da Man

Mayfield, KY

#127230 Jan 19, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Cally.Long time no see...Glad you're back...DTW
Yeah ..life threw me a curve ball ..but it's ok because DT is still in the lead!
Cally Da Man

Mayfield, KY

#127231 Jan 19, 2013
TheGreaseMan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Cally thought I recognized you in that King Rex costume

...dream team winning
Lol..yeah ..that obvious huh..hehe..just been laying the path for my life..lost the map..soooooo...dtw!
Cally Da Man

Mayfield, KY

#127232 Jan 19, 2013
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
Running in for a quick win, it's been a long day. Went hunting, didn't see that first deer, didn't see no squirrels, no birds, nothing. I don't think I even saw a bug out in them woods. I know critters like to hibernate but on a pretty day like this? Lazy shiftless little boogers if you ask me.

Good thing I aint lazy and shiftless or I couldn't take this Win away so easy! lol

Winning! IW!
Kinda creepy more like it ..what part was u hunting ? Dtw!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#127233 Jan 19, 2013
... dtw is creepy ... iw ... now all is right with the world ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#127234 Jan 19, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... im drunk so explain dlpw to me ...iw
well just drag up dat ole beer case & listen carefully...

d=designated
l=last
p=post
w=winner

git it got it good now get down off that beer case afore ya falls
iw

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#127235 Jan 19, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
well just drag up dat ole beer case & listen carefully...
d=designated
l=last
p=post
w=winner
git it got it good now get down off that beer case afore ya falls
iw
... ifin that means im drivin where here for a spell cause i just uncorked another bottle ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 25 min Sam 43,713
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 27 min Satan The Dark Lord 169,495
Words that annoy you? 46 min jimmy krack korn 23
LOVE and OTHER BRUISES (Apr '12) 46 min wichita-rick 1,426
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 52 min wichita-rick 13,346
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Blitzking 173,820
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,084
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Lucy 29,735
More from around the web