Last Post Wins!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126978 Jan 14, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... i give all my props to charity ...iw ...
Charity ?.. what's her last name ?......... IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126979 Jan 14, 2013
Do you believe it's 59 degrees here and a bright, sunny day, in January ?

IW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#126980 Jan 14, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>We win now, Mike.....IW
Hi Ola and jeffrey.
hey sweetie...stay warm & dry IW

Level 8

Location hidden

#126981 Jan 14, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Now viewing
this forum
"U" believe that shit-'i' don't!
i know sometimes the count on local forum is way off crazy but this # is possible...a lot more just read than post...they think we're all crazy, can you imagine??? lol iw

Level 8

Location hidden

#126982 Jan 14, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
IW
AC on Sat now freezing rain IW

“Nirvana”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#126983 Jan 14, 2013
The Troll Doll wrote:
Oops, forgot one
DTW over Indies..........
Hey Troll Doll,
don't see you around offbeat so much these days
hope you're doing okay

DTW everytime
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126984 Jan 14, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
AC on Sat now freezing rain IW
AC ?....... WOW !
.......... iw

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#126985 Jan 14, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> AC ?....... WOW !
.......... iw
... shhhh Jeffery she's going thru that change ... you know the one where they turn into a raging hormoan machine and play with the thermostat all the time ... they change from young little baskets of joy to ... a something that's akin to a werewolf and start growing mustaches and side burns ... they get hard of hearing from their own yelling ... but i still feel them ... i mean for them ... i mean ... oh-hell i still play with their tata's ... IW ..

“Have a nice Day”

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Ghost & Pepper

#126986 Jan 14, 2013
Ride By ... Waving
Taking the Win :)
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126987 Jan 14, 2013
Cripes, there's a ghost in the thread !

IW

Buffalo, NY

#126988 Jan 14, 2013
... great ceasers ghost ...???...iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126989 Jan 14, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... shhhh Jeffery she's going thru that change ... you know the one where they turn into a raging hormoan machine and play with the thermostat all the time ... they change from young little baskets of joy to ... a something that's akin to a werewolf and start growing mustaches and side burns ... they get hard of hearing from their own yelling ... but i still feel them ... i mean for them ... i mean ... oh-hell i still play with their tata's ... IW ..
She's got sideburns and a mustache ?..... NAH !

IW

Buffalo, NY

#126990 Jan 14, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> She's got sideburns and a mustache ?..... NAH !
IW
... im tellin ya ... she asked for my gillette foamy this morning ... iw ... i draw the line at her wearing my old spice ... iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#126991 Jan 14, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Easy to see why more and more are clamouring to join the TTTTi...eh?'member the old saying Stinky "Before opening mouth place..........ah...never mind....Lost Cause....or is that Lost Horizon......artifical horizon?....hmmmm...seems to be on a bit of a tilt.....noticed that?...hahahahahaha
Hum,....that would explain things. The TTTTi's must be getting more of this 6 weeks Newbies to sign up compared to the other Teams (Dream, Ghost, etc.) and the Non-Teams (Indies, and those even too independent to be Indies). The earth is tipping when you all get together at the same time and place.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#126992 Jan 14, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
IW
Hum,....Weather.com list our high temperature (for 67880) at 30 F at 3:05 P.M. and you are alot more north than us,....hum.

(Scratches head).

Last year I'd checked Stockholm's temperatures vs. us and they were normal higher than South-west Kansas. I think it has something to do with being so close to the water?

Buffalo, NY

#126993 Jan 14, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hum,....that would explain things. The TTTTi's must be getting more of this 6 weeks Newbies to sign up compared to the other Teams (Dream, Ghost, etc.) and the Non-Teams (Indies, and those even too independent to be Indies). The earth is tipping when you all get together at the same time and place.
... CA did ya ever get a look at beatles noggin ... it has it's own planets going round it ... iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#126994 Jan 14, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
i know sometimes the count on local forum is way off crazy but this # is possible...a lot more just read than post...they think we're all crazy, can you imagine??? lol iw
I think some just also leave the computer on all night long, I see numbers on night shifts that are surprising for the few that post from 2 A.M. to 5 A.M.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126995 Jan 14, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... im tellin ya ... she asked for my gillette foamy this morning ... iw ... i draw the line at her wearing my old spice ... iw
maybe she got conked on the head or sumpin ?......... IW

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#126997 Jan 14, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Cripes, there's a ghost in the thread !
IW
Want me to catch him?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#126998 Jan 14, 2013
IW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Suezanne 224,389
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 min Sublime1 6,424
I Believe __________________ ....... (Feb '11) 6 min Suezanne 771
News REVEALED: The number of people who would romp w... 8 min Suezanne 11
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 43 min -Papa-Smurf- 3,029
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 47 min -TheExam- 2,950
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 56 min -TheExam- 4,237
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr WhatDoesTheFoxSay 28,859
Why Do White People Start Stuff They Canít Fini... 2 hr Ander 56
News FAA looking after pilot drops turkeys on Arkans... 5 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 23
More from around the web