Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> you just want a goose ?
IW
heh heh,why not indeedy?
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#126837 Jan 10, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>(Ugh)indie = confused. Now if he was to join the TTTTi we could get lots of help for him (and your good self) as we have recourse to many excellent phy....psyo....pscholeras..... people that help!
There is a rumor out on the path that the TTTTi's do have the best Insurance of all the Teams and Non-Teams.
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#126838 Jan 10, 2013
tiger_-_dad wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a rumor out on the path that the TTTTi's do have the best Insurance of all the Teams and Non-Teams.
haha....I think I should resemble that?

“Texting For Dollars”

Since: Sep 10

Oakland, CA

#126839 Jan 10, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
So, I'm a rotten egg .. but I'm a winner !
IW
Do they call you 'Stinky'?

...dream team winning

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#126840 Jan 10, 2013
tiger_-_dad wrote:
<quoted text>
... only if ya get mugged by an irishman on holiday during lent ... and the irishman has not been drinkin ... never had one law suit on that law ... blackbyrd singin in the dead of night ... shot his arse and ended his plight ... those were the oringal words but that wimp ringo complained about getting reported on topix so they changed it ...

Buffalo, NY

#126841 Jan 10, 2013
TheGreaseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
...dream team winning
... he's an indie you dreamers should address him as MR. STINKY ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#126842 Jan 10, 2013
... my my my miss M...A... is lookin mighty fine in her new clothes from the mall ... kinda like a hollywood movie star ... iw ...thats my gal ... nothing but class ... IW ...
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#126843 Jan 10, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... only if ya get mugged by an irishman on holiday during lent ... and the irishman has not been drinkin ... never had one law suit on that law ... blackbyrd singin in the dead of night ... shot his arse and ended his plight ... those were the oringal words but that wimp ringo complained about getting reported on topix so they changed it ...
No wonder the very good rates, it a 1 in a million chance that something might happen, that would happen in a way that is covered.

Kind of like the insurance here in Kansas. Yes they have Flood insurance, Tornadoe insurance, and Robbery insurance. But to be covered they all need to happen at the same time, but not only that, but the Flood must happen on a Friday afternoon, while the tornadoe comes in from the North-East direction (Most come from the South-West), the the robber must be thrown in thru the window by the tornadoe, not touching the floor and just grabbing things as he flies by and goes out flying thru another window.

Yes, they got the insurance game down to a "ART" where they don't pay sometimes.

Buffalo, NY

#126844 Jan 10, 2013
... that Art could always find the loop holes ...
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#126845 Jan 10, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... my my my miss M...A... is lookin mighty fine in her new clothes from the mall ... kinda like a hollywood movie star ... iw ...thats my gal ... nothing but class ... IW ...
Good thing you didn't say anything about a Pro-Football Quarterback in the same sentence. In our land of "Free Speech", you almost can't say something nice about a gal being good looking and being able to attract Quarterbacks because of her very good looks.

(Ask that T-V Football 50 year old plus News guy.)
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#126846 Jan 10, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go with F-C Texans for a win. I'm still mad about Washington getting in and my Cowboys not in the playoffs, so I'll go with the Seahawks to win.
Not sure of the others, but will pick Ravens, and Packers to win.
You did OK CA.

(Post #126654 page 6200.)

Buffalo, NY

#126847 Jan 10, 2013
tiger_-_dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing you didn't say anything about a Pro-Football Quarterback in the same sentence. In our land of "Free Speech", you almost can't say something nice about a gal being good looking and being able to attract Quarterbacks because of her very good looks.
(Ask that T-V Football 50 year old plus News guy.)
... we don't have any good qb's ... or goodlookin woman come to think bout it ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#126848 Jan 10, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
Hi Mike. My day is nice. We win again......iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126850 Jan 10, 2013
TheGreaseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
...dream team winning
only when I take my shoes off.

IW

“Texting For Dollars”

Oakland, CA

#126851 Jan 10, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... he's an indie you dreamers should address him as MR. STINKY ... iw ...
Now, that's the kind of nick-name that can stick with you.

...dream team winning

“Texting For Dollars”

Oakland, CA

#126852 Jan 10, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> only when I take my shoes off.
IW
Thanks for clearing that up Mr. Stinky.

...dream team winning
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126853 Jan 10, 2013
....... Indies Forever !..... YAAAHHH !!!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126856 Jan 11, 2013
Good Morning ...... IT'S FRIDAY !!!

IW

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#126857 Jan 11, 2013
Good Morning people.Has anyone heard from Skipper? Hope he is ok.

DTW

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#126858 Jan 11, 2013
http://youtu.be/wL4ZWwBnQns

Why me(Lord)

Want to share with you this morning.I feel the need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 18 min andet1987 7,755
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 27 min _hellbilly_ 152,764
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 37 min Hidingfromyou 133,974
raaxeeye77 38 min raaxeeye77 1
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr andet1987 16,189
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 1 hr andet1987 7,612
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 1 hr jimmy krack korn 422
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 2 hr andet1987 1,127
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 2 hr andet1987 2,999
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 hr BLOODY__FATALITY 25,838