“Texting For Dollars”

Since: Sep 10

Oakland, CA

#126752 Jan 7, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
... calling Skipper, calling Skipper ... come in, Skipper !
IW
Has anyone seen him about?

...dream team winning

“My Wicked, Wicked Ways”

Since: May 12

Sweet Home Alabama

#126753 Jan 7, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> do you shoot your own deer ?
do you use an assault weapon on Bambi's mom ?
can't we all just get along ?......... sob, sob.
IW
*Gobbling a Bambi-Mom-Kabob*

Jeffrey, I didn't shoot this one but I have shot many a deer. Well, a few. One or two. One. November 23, 2001.

It's always more fun to go hunting with some friends. Experienced, perfect aim friends.

Want a bite of my kabob?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#126754 Jan 7, 2013
INDIES ROCKIN' on this Monday Nite..
Chilly out..brought Hot Chocolate and Vanilla wafers..AND hand warmers..
Sooooo, WHERE THE FREAK is everyone?? Is it Monday Night Football?? INDIES ROCKIN'...IW..LPW ( bet'cha a Cheese Blintz)

“...heigh-ho, heigh-ho...”

Since: Jun 08

..it's off to read i go.......

#126755 Jan 7, 2013
...nope...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#126757 Jan 8, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
...nope...
you ARE correct, sir...cause IW

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#126759 Jan 8, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon post with my cup of tea! IW
Good morning post with my cuppa coffee ... Hi Tony, it's nearing afternoon across the pond for you by now so I suspect you're with your cuppa tea, again ...

So cheers to our beverage of choice ... here here, lol ...

LPW ... DTW

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#126760 Jan 8, 2013
TheGreaseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
See where your team hired a coach.
...dream team winning
... yea but we went shoppin cheap again ... lovie would have been nice ... there is talk here bout trading down our first pick cause there aren't that many qb's coming out ... that way we can get two from next year and be happy finding one of them 6'8" wide receivers ... and until then maybe michael vick or romo if he's availible ... now we'd have to deal with the dog thing but hell ray lewis is gonna be in the hall of fame and he wuz aressted in a murder case ... go figure ...

Buffalo, NY

#126761 Jan 8, 2013
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeffrey, I didn't shoot this one but I have shot many a deer. Well, a few. One or two. One. November 23, 2001.
It's always more fun to go hunting with some friends. Experienced, perfect aim friends.
Want a bite of my kabob?
... thats one mighty small kabob ...

Buffalo, NY

#126762 Jan 8, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text>.. do they still make pencils ?.. aren't they like antiques ?
IW
... bring two sharpened number #2 pencils and get ready to open the test packett ... usually by then i broke at least on pencil and chewed the eraser on the other ... i hate pop quizes ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126763 Jan 8, 2013
TheGreaseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone seen him about?
...dream team winning
... haven't heard anything.

IW
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#126764 Jan 8, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... thats one mighty small kabob ...
short-sighted..?
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126765 Jan 8, 2013
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Want a bite of my kabob?
... confession of a killer ...... j/k ..... lol

IW

Buffalo, NY

#126766 Jan 8, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> WELLSLEY, MASS.
iPads could soon be required tools for all fifth grade students in the Wellesley Public Schools, if the districts decides to go ahead with an expansion of a 1:1 Technology Pilot.
These 11yr olds are using ipads to learn schooling .... imagine that !
Doesn't that make you feel stupid ?... I have enough trouble turning on my computer.
IW
... i still can't do my goesinta's or my times tables ... ya know 2 goesinto 4 how many times ... i wuz much better at gym and arts and craps ... iw ... im lookin for volenteers to go search for skipper ... im gonna go check the still room i saws him headed back that away a few days back ... ok who wants to check the paddle boat ... i hate when skipper goes into the rut you'll never know where he'll be ... i bet i could bait him with some boiled peanuts ... iw
beatlesinthebog

#126767 Jan 8, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i still can't do my goesinta's or my times tables ... ya know 2 goesinto 4 how many times ... i wuz much better at gym and arts and craps ... iw ... im lookin for volenteers to go search for skipper ... im gonna go check the still room i saws him headed back that away a few days back ... ok who wants to check the paddle boat ... i hate when skipper goes into the rut you'll never know where he'll be ... i bet i could bait him with some boiled peanuts ... iw
Good ideas there GM....I'll have a quick look behind the bar!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#126769 Jan 8, 2013
INDIES ROCKIN'. WAKE UP Skipper.
Wherever ya are.
Gumny Worms for you.. Sourpuss.. Maybe he is picking out tunes for FAV Oldies thread..
Remember last year he was gone for a long time.. Cruz he had surgery I think..wasn't he also absent because of Hurricane Sandy?? Ya know, Life stands still

When the holidays are upon us. But after the New Year's celebrations are done..the SAME woes you faced before the holiday season are STILL there. Perhaps, Skipper is dealing with the cleanup of the damage of Sandy or other personal issues. Ya know it's FUN to comment on the threads BUT we are REAL Folks behind the computer screens WITH REAL LIFE issues.
ALL may be well in the Princess's Realm on Offbeat.. But the most around your castle may be flooding the basement or the tax collectors are knocking down your door or a family member or friend nay have been killed in battle. So remember, we all love to laugh and play, but tears are shed for personal issues behind the screen. INDziES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW ( bet'cha a Fish Fry at the Night Owl when Skipper returns)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#126770 Jan 8, 2013
YIKES..Indies..

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#126771 Jan 8, 2013
Time for Mike and I to win now.......iw
beatlesinthebog

#126772 Jan 8, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Time for Mike and I to win now.......iw
Times up!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#126773 Jan 8, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Times up!
time is on our side...yes it is...iw
beatlesinthebog

#126774 Jan 8, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
time is on our side...yes it is...iw
Not as much as there once was........"When I think of all the the good times that's been wasted having good times" ....ah the winds of change..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Camilla 161,356
News Michael Jackson went to great lengths for stran... 2 min zepforever 8
News The trooper fired at the motorcycle, and then d... 4 min TALLYHO 8541 87
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min Blitzking 160,773
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 23 min MrsGladToBeMe 820
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 23 min Kool Kidz 755
motorcycle traveling stories 26 min Holmes 627
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 1 hr mr goodwrench 8,327
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 18,190
More from around the web