beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#126684 Jan 6, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
(Walking on the LPW! path.)
(See F-C and a few others doing the "Happy Dance".)
Oh how I love seeing F-C doing the Happy Dance when her team the Houston Texans win.
(Goes joins F-C and the others doing the Happy Dance.)
(CA not doing the Happy Dance very well. It's hard when you a person that's mainly a Dallas Cowboys fan and does not get much practice.)
careful!!!!

“There is good in everybody”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

NO ONE IS PERFECT..

#126685 Jan 6, 2013
have a great day..and enjoy once its gone you cant get it back..

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#126687 Jan 6, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Ever since the mail-order penis enlarger arrived I been havin' to wear a threethree! The missus reckons.....ah..no need to get too personal,eh?
... i hope ya didn't shop cheaply ... the auto-adapter is a must ... iw ... and fun for long trips ... iw ... id say give my best to the missus but then she'll never look at you as the man she settled for with love in her eyes ... only four more days left for the patchin over from TTTTi to the fabulous INDIES ... IW ... ask Tony he got wise to the situation and acted fast and received a free fez ... iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#126688 Jan 6, 2013
(Shoots a flare gun into the air.)

(Everyone looks up and I go around everyone, and into the lead.

I'm winning!

IW!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#126689 Jan 6, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... me and miss M... A... just got in from a late nite walk in the falling snow ... just got back from walkin her home ... it was a very good night ... she she she ... kissed me on the check ... iw
Hi Mike. I had a nice day with my sister at the mall....we win.....iw

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#126690 Jan 6, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
(Walking on the LPW! path.)
(See F-C and a few others doing the "Happy Dance".)
Oh how I love seeing F-C doing the Happy Dance when her team the Houston Texans win.
(Goes joins F-C and the others doing the Happy Dance.)
(CA not doing the Happy Dance very well. It's hard when you a person that's mainly a Dallas Cowboys fan and does not get much practice.)
Good morning, CA ... more of a Texans fan than a Cowboys fan ... so yes, let's do a Texans dance ... it might be the last one this post-season, lol ...

Happy Day to you ...

LPW ... DTW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#126691 Jan 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, CA ... more of a Texans fan than a Cowboys fan ... so yes, let's do a Texans dance ... it might be the last one this post-season, lol ...
Happy Day to you ...
LPW ... DTW
Hope they win more. I need to borrow your team for a few games, as my Cowboys could not get into the play offs. I need a team to pull for.

Go Texans and Win! Win! Win!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#126692 Jan 6, 2013
Chili cookin & smellin fine!!! IW every time!!!

“Texting For Dollars”

Since: Sep 10

Oakland, CA

#126693 Jan 6, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mike. I had a nice day with my sister at the mall....we win.....iw
Hey Emma!

...dream team winning
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#126694 Jan 6, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i hope ya didn't shop cheaply ... the auto-adapter is a must ... iw ... and fun for long trips ... iw ... id say give my best to the missus but then she'll never look at you as the man she settled for with love in her eyes ... only four more days left for the patchin over from TTTTi to the fabulous INDIES ... IW ... ask Tony he got wise to the situation and acted fast and received a free fez ... iw
allus thought he was a bit of a turk! hey...thanks for the info...got about 600 miles to do this weekend....yehaaa

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#126695 Jan 6, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>allus thought he was a bit of a turk! hey...thanks for the info...got about 600 miles to do this weekend....yehaaa
... what ya gonna do the other 599.99 miles ...??? iw

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#126696 Jan 6, 2013
... between football game post for me and miss M...A... iw

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#126697 Jan 6, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope they win more. I need to borrow your team for a few games, as my Cowboys could not get into the play offs. I need a team to pull for.
Go Texans and Win! Win! Win!
LOL ... yeah, go Texans!...

LPW ... DTW
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#126698 Jan 6, 2013
just_ola wrote:
Chili cookin & smellin fine!!! IW every time!!!
Mmmmmmmm, any of that in the clubhouse? might go look, after my win :)

IW
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#126699 Jan 6, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... what ya gonna do the other 599.99 miles ...??? iw
sigh.....probably!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#126700 Jan 6, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmmmmm, any of that in the clubhouse? might go look, after my win :)
IW
it turned out awful...too much on my mind these days...but I've got several cans of Wolf brand in the pantry...I'll bring em & meet you there! iw

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#126701 Jan 6, 2013
Milee putts along in her Sunday driving waving to all the "Last Post Wins" fans. Hope y'all are doing well. iw
Rex The King Of Trolls.

Mayfield, KY

#126702 Jan 6, 2013
Dtw this one !
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126703 Jan 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... yeah, go Texans!...
LPW ... DTW
Wildcard Texans will play against N. E. Patriots.
Bye, bye Texans.
Sorry FC, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

IW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#126706 Jan 6, 2013
Have a good night Mike, Ola, jeffrey and skipper......iw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 min Hoosier Hillbilly 88
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Denisova 160,875
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 34 min Good-Evil 771
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min Good-Evil 161,409
US Poitics - TOPIX forum 39 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 1 hr mr goodwrench 7,996
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 28,472
motorcycle traveling stories 3 hr Mega Monster 553
Things that make life eaiser... 6 hr wichita-rick 94
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 6 hr Lord Satan 8,336
News The trooper fired at the motorcycle, and then d... 7 hr El Gato 104
More from around the web