Last Post Wins!
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#126661 Jan 5, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
BTW, what do I win, anyway ?
IW
A ticket stub.

:) IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126662 Jan 5, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
A ticket stub.
:) IW
haha .. u r so funny ... u otta go on tv, so I can turn u off !

IW

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#126663 Jan 5, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> haha .. u r so funny ... u otta go on tv, so I can turn u off !
IW

on the radio ... lol

LPW ... DTW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126664 Jan 5, 2013
Oh, how indies win this race .... E I E I O

hee hee ..... Iw

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#126666 Jan 5, 2013
Winning!!

DTW

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Glastonbury, UK

#126668 Jan 5, 2013
Transatlantic take-over now that morning has broken here (poetic license - still black as pitch in reality)...IW

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#126669 Jan 5, 2013
... hey tony mind if i jump in for a win ...iw ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#126670 Jan 5, 2013
... me and miss M... A... just got in from a late nite walk in the falling snow ... just got back from walkin her home ... it was a very good night ... she she she ... kissed me on the check ... iw

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Glastonbury, UK

#126671 Jan 5, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... hey tony mind if i jump in for a win ...iw ...
Dig out Mike, nice to see you. However, suspect you'll hit the sack soon, whilst I'm just starting another day...IW

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#126672 Jan 5, 2013
... had a few pints and the ole sand man has got me under his spell ... take care tony ... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#126673 Jan 6, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i bet your wearing a tutu ...
Ever since the mail-order penis enlarger arrived I been havin' to wear a threethree! The missus reckons.....ah..no need to get too personal,eh?

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Glastonbury, UK

#126674 Jan 6, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Ever since the mail-order penis enlarger arrived I been havin' to wear a threethree! The missus reckons.....ah..no need to get too personal,eh?
Hi bitb - trust you evening is going well...IW
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#126675 Jan 6, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi bitb - trust you evening is going well...IW
Yup...it's been a Ruby day...hahaha. What can you do when the weathers just so perfect for sittin' about enjoying a tipple? Gather it's still shithouse in your neck of the woods?

“Keep Marriage Husband and Wife”

Level 5

Since: Mar 11

This Space For Let

#126676 Jan 6, 2013
Posting for 20 points

“Keep Marriage Husband and Wife”

Level 5

Since: Mar 11

This Space For Let

#126680 Jan 6, 2013
Last post for today

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Glastonbury, UK

#126681 Jan 6, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Yup...it's been a Ruby day...hahaha. What can you do when the weathers just so perfect for sittin' about enjoying a tipple? Gather it's still shithouse in your neck of the woods?
Oh yes - had five days last month when it was OK - otherwise unmitigated rubbish. Enjoy yours whilst you can - downhill from now on. Brother of a mate is currently over from NZ - he's not enjoying our winter! IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#126682 Jan 6, 2013
(Walking on the LPW! path.)

(See F-C and a few others doing the "Happy Dance".)

Oh how I love seeing F-C doing the Happy Dance when her team the Houston Texans win.

(Goes joins F-C and the others doing the Happy Dance.)

(CA not doing the Happy Dance very well. It's hard when you a person that's mainly a Dallas Cowboys fan and does not get much practice.)

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#126683 Jan 6, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes - had five days last month when it was OK - otherwise unmitigated rubbish. Enjoy yours whilst you can - downhill from now on. Brother of a mate is currently over from NZ - he's not enjoying our winter! IW
Hi Tony. Our weather is getting better, hopefully it will move across the pond and get over there in a few days.
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#126684 Jan 6, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
(Walking on the LPW! path.)
(See F-C and a few others doing the "Happy Dance".)
Oh how I love seeing F-C doing the Happy Dance when her team the Houston Texans win.
(Goes joins F-C and the others doing the Happy Dance.)
(CA not doing the Happy Dance very well. It's hard when you a person that's mainly a Dallas Cowboys fan and does not get much practice.)
careful!!!!

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Just Collecting Points..

#126685 Jan 6, 2013
have a great day..and enjoy once its gone you cant get it back..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Blitzking 199,198
News Blind Dog With Oozing Sore Wins World's Ugliest... 6 min Mullahing It Over 8
Post any FOUR words 10 min CJ Rocker 933
2words into 2new words (May '12) 10 min Sharlene45 2,175
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 11 min CJ Rocker 2,587
News Man driving motorcycle in dark hits black cow a... 11 min Mullahing It Over 2
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 12 min CJ Rocker 13,547
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min wichita-rick 192,739
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 39 min Jack 7,416
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 3 hr razz58 7,192
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 hr Mega Monster 56,765
More from around the web