“Live, Love, Laugh”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#126590 Jan 4, 2013
Milee's fingers type as fast as they can as she darts quickly for the finish line. "I win, I win" she shouts. "And so does IW." Milee walks up to the microphone to accept her and IW's trophy. "Thank you everyone for making this possible. A special thanks to CA, Ola and Sarah from the Garden. It is our pleasure to win and run with this trophy. Y'all have a good day now!" Milee and the IW's friends pose for 'Time Magizine." IW
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#126591 Jan 4, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... sounds like were off to another god year ...ugh ...iw
?
beatlesinthebog

#126592 Jan 4, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
god ... good ...
good...goad? Rule 64/3c...Religion is not to be discussed while wiling away the hours at the clubhouse...under penalty of buying the winner cold drinks for a week. Let's start with a butterscotch schnapps in a LARGE glass......oh..have one yourself!

“... puttin on ...”

Since: Aug 08

... da union suit ...

#126593 Jan 4, 2013
... boy you srue are quick and you also unveiled the whereabouts of the original rule book ... see you still have the religion clause in there ... the new one won't let us talk politics either ... but i swear to god i'd vote for ya beatle ifin ya ran for something other then a fresh pint ... oh-oh i think i just broke the rules again ... but being an indie ...WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN RULES ...

“... puttin on ...”

... da union suit ...

#126594 Jan 4, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>good...goad? Rule 64/3c...Religion is not to be discussed while wiling away the hours at the clubhouse...under penalty of buying the winner cold drinks for a week. Let's start with a butterscotch schnapps in a LARGE glass......oh..have one yourself!
... wait a second ya want a butterscotch schnapps ... when ya dumped your bike ya didn't tell me you lost your frank and beans ... sissy ...iw ... just sit with the strange guys who keep askin for me to play WHAM or ELTON JOHN ... iw ... only five more days to change to an indie for free after that the fee is increased by a graduated hike in fees ... iw ... hurry your missin out on a chance of a lifetime ... IW ...

“... puttin on ...”

... da union suit ...

#126595 Jan 4, 2013
... and seein hows it's TGIF me and miss M...A... will be takein the lead early and holding on for a lunchtime win too ... iw

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#126596 Jan 4, 2013
Happy Friday all! DTW!:)hugs!

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Level 2

Location hidden

#126597 Jan 4, 2013
Woohoo...RACE...On the road again. IW

“... puttin on ...”

... da union suit ...

#126598 Jan 4, 2013
... thats the spirit milee ... iw ...

“Keep Marriage Husband and Wife”

Level 5

Since: Mar 11

This Space For Let

#126599 Jan 4, 2013
Looking for props,

Level 5

This Space For Let

#126600 Jan 4, 2013
Posting for points

Level 5

This Space For Let

#126601 Jan 4, 2013
Please prop me

Level 5

This Space For Let

#126602 Jan 4, 2013
And I might prop you

Level 5

This Space For Let

#126603 Jan 4, 2013
The End

“... puttin on ...”

... da union suit ...

#126604 Jan 4, 2013
... we should put up a toll booth for point getters on here ... maybe a troll booth too ... iw ...

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Level 2

Location hidden

#126605 Jan 4, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... thats the spirit milee ... iw ...
Milee gives you a thumps up with a granny looking smile. iw

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#126606 Jan 4, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... and seein hows it's TGIF me and miss M...A... will be takein the lead early and holding on for a lunchtime win too ... iw
The lunch time win....iw
beatlesinthebog

#126607 Jan 4, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... wait a second ya want a butterscotch schnapps ... when ya dumped your bike ya didn't tell me you lost your frank and beans ... sissy ...iw ... just sit with the strange guys who keep askin for me to play WHAM or ELTON JOHN ... iw ... only five more days to change to an indie for free after that the fee is increased by a graduated hike in fees ... iw ... hurry your missin out on a chance of a lifetime ... IW ...
These strange guys...?...um.......obviously they know you well??....."PAY" to be an (ugh)ind..........urrrrrgggh). .runnin' that bar is beginnin' to make yer head soft! The TTTTi is...and will remain FREE....though there is a vetting regime in place....sorry GM!
beatlesinthebog

#126608 Jan 4, 2013
hahahahaha....frightened yer off,eh? Winning..winning......winning. Does a little pirouhe.....pirr......spins around with sheer joy!

“Texting For Dollars”

Since: Sep 10

Oakland, CA

#126609 Jan 4, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
LUNCH!?!?!? We done had suppah down here in the deep south!!! iw
It was a late lunch, but closer to lunch.

...dream team winning

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman Barges Into Restaurant To Berate Patrons ... 13 min dolhouse 36
What Could Be Catchy,...? 13 min Sublime1 23
Man, 21, claims to be Denzel Washington during ... 14 min Xstain Mullah Aroma 8
True or False Game 15 min dragoon70056 577
What Turns You On? (Oct '10) 15 min AmyFaith 2,218
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 16 min Sublime1 22,433
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 17 min Harrison Freebird 17,458
Ebola in America 37 min Kid_Tomorrow 579
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 53 min DILF 6,950
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sublime1 149,446