Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#126568 Jan 3, 2013
TheGreaseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Emma!
Eating lunch and reading the Last Post Wins!
...dream team winning
LUNCH!?!?!? We done had suppah down here in the deep south!!! iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#126569 Jan 3, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
LUNCH!?!?!? We done had suppah down here in the deep south!!! iw
Wishing I had dinner, but busy trying to get son's car to start Two days ago at 6 degrees it won't start, got gas anti-freeze in it, heat lamp on it and still won't start, currently 29 degree F.

At least it's very nice and warm out here on the LPW! path as I quickly walk into the lead.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#126570 Jan 3, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishing I had dinner, but busy trying to get son's car to start Two days ago at 6 degrees it won't start, got gas anti-freeze in it, heat lamp on it and still won't start, currently 29 degree F.
At least it's very nice and warm out here on the LPW! path as I quickly walk into the lead.
MY neice is visiting & one of my old oak trees dropped a huge limb on windshield New Year's Day...iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#126571 Jan 3, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
MY neice is visiting & one of my old oak trees dropped a huge limb on windshield New Year's Day...iw
Wow! What bad luck. Sound like us with my son's car problem (Major engine overhall in summer, should be our best car).

Well, you know what they say, "If it wasn't for bad luck we have no luck at all".

I hope the rest of the year will be much better for you and your extended family.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#126572 Jan 3, 2013
Have a nice evening Mike and everyone......iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126573 Jan 3, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! What bad luck. Sound like us with my son's car problem (Major engine overhall in summer, should be our best car).
Well, you know what they say, "If it wasn't for bad luck we have no luck at all".
I hope the rest of the year will be much better for you and your extended family.
Maybe needs new battery ?

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126574 Jan 3, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a nice evening Mike and everyone......iw
same to you Emma .......... IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126575 Jan 3, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
MY neice is visiting & one of my old oak trees dropped a huge limb on windshield New Year's Day...iw
When ola said the windshield was broke by an oak,
her Southern friends thought it was a joke.
But when she showed them the claim,
they said it was a darn shame.

Indies win !

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#126576 Jan 3, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> When ola said the windshield was broke by an oak,
her Southern friends thought it was a joke.
But when she showed them the claim,
they said it was a darn shame.
Indies win !
HA dang J! Didnt know ya had it in ya! Actually I laughed when it happened...my homeowners did say no way then called back & said yes theyd pay.....partial...thank GOD...but it will take weeks to repair...so Im pullin my hair...in despair...so poetry aint my strongpoint...Im cute so who cares lol iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#126577 Jan 3, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe needs new battery ?
IW
Seems to crank fast, good power. Wondering if getting gas, but with air temp now (two days later) and a heat lamp, not sure just what I'm up against. Our regular mech.(Best in town), seems to take 1 1/2 longer than most ( the July engine rebuilt was 3 weeks for set of push rods, set pistons, and two rocker arm bearings.

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#126578 Jan 3, 2013
HI, i am last now!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#126579 Jan 3, 2013
... sounds like were off to another god year ...ugh ...iw

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#126580 Jan 3, 2013
god ... good ...

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#126582 Jan 3, 2013
Where's my drink (((((GMGMIKE!!!?))))))

Yes- God GOOD (c;

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#126584 Jan 3, 2013
Truths wrote:
Where's my drink (((((GMGMIKE!!!?))))))
Yes- God GOOD (c;
... now ya sound like tarzan ... lol ... drinks are on me ... hey wait or Frankenstien ...fire bad ... lol ... iw

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#126585 Jan 3, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to crank fast, good power. Wondering if getting gas, but with air temp now (two days later) and a heat lamp, not sure just what I'm up against. Our regular mech.(Best in town), seems to take 1 1/2 longer than most ( the July engine rebuilt was 3 weeks for set of push rods, set pistons, and two rocker arm bearings.
... CA ... don't check the gas with the light from your bic ... i'd miss ya ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#126586 Jan 4, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... CA ... don't check the gas with the light from your bic ... i'd miss ya ...
(SMILES) Good morning Mike, looks like you did a fine job of walking on the path faster than the Dream Team members, for trhe second half of the night. I'll cover for awhile so you can head over to the Clubhouse for a quick breakfast.

IW!
LPW COOKS

Marietta, GA

#126587 Jan 4, 2013
Good morning everyone. Hot coffee and tea ready for everyone. Also alot of hot breakfast items.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#126588 Jan 4, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishing I had dinner, but busy trying to get son's car to start Two days ago at 6 degrees it won't start, got gas anti-freeze in it, heat lamp on it and still won't start, currently 29 degree F.
At least it's very nice and warm out here on the LPW! path as I quickly walk into the lead.
Brrrrr! It's cold here in Michigan too but don't think it's that cold. Good luck getting his car started CA.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#126589 Jan 4, 2013
joanNYadoptees wrote:
HI, i am last now!
I'm always last and lost for words.

DTW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min Sublime1 25,407
why is geno stalking 9 min Spirit67_ 11
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Dogen 131,737
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 14 min Enter Username 1,752
how to forget a person u love but has hurt u? (Apr '11) 14 min Roxie Darling 284
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 23 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,532
True or False Game 25 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,240
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 41 min dirty white boy- 152,341
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 1 hr chortle 68
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr dragoon70056 37,713