|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

skipper wrote:
<quoted text>
SNOW....!! Yikes
The only time I see it snow is when the news shows how miserable it is elsewhere in the USA.
But we did get a brief flurry back in 1980...But it melted by the afternoon..
Jeffrey is nice, maybe if you asked he could send you several truck loads of snow.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Concerned_American wrote:
Hi everyone, welcome to TGIF day, but much more important it's 12/21/12. This date (as well as all dates) have taken hundreds and thousands of years to get here. For those not knowing, this was to be the "End of the Earth" day at least some were saying.
If it happens today, with just my bad luck, it will wait until just after my work day is over, can't get lucky and have it happen before I had to go to work.(SMILES)
Anyway, my turn to make the coffee and tea, some donuts and honey buns, and in honor of this being 12/21/12 I'd finally tried my hand at making some Swedish pancakes for everyone (if not today, then when?).(SMILES AGAIN)
No problem - the deadly hour passed in the UK three hours ago and guess what....yup, exactly as expected! IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Yeah, and if it ends today, I won't have to listen to Skip about the Red Sox anymore.
You gotta think positive.

IW

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

onsunday wrote:
I feel the tingle of an Indie win running down my leg.
Or is that just..........
nevernmind.
..........IW...
hey hey hey where in heck have YOU been???

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> What, no snowman, no sleds, no snowballs, no snowhuts.
What do you do in the winter, read a book ?
IW
Yeah thats what we're callin it these days lol iw

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

... im positive the indies win... iw

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

... well the snow is finaly falling just in time to have a white christmas ... nice big flakes coming down makes the Miami of the North look like a snow globe ... whaaaahooo it's CHRISTMAS time again ... and me and miss M...A... may just have to make an indie snowman on the pathway ... iw

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Still winning ~o~

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

I won ~o~

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Not any longer...IW

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Can we share?

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Rule C/4509/b...winners cannot be erased!!!!! Wotcha mate! haha...went off road coming back from the Coast and damaged a few bits,had concussion for a while and couldn't remember who I was...frightening stuff. Back to normal? now...hahah..and the girlies seem to like the new forehead scar,very piratish apparently....but we would never take any advantage......would we..???????? The TTTTi still has room for more..nudge,nudge..
... sorry bout that beatle ... but what scares me even more is that line "back to normal" did the new scare cover the lobotomy scar ...???... iw ...

“This day is.............. .”

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

HAIRTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
hey hey hey where in heck have YOU been???
Dashing through the snow
with mikes drunk ass in sleigh
ran over a dream teamer I know
laughing all the way.....
..........IW...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... sorry bout that beatle ... but what scares me even more is that line "back to normal" did the new scare cover the lobotomy scar ...???... iw ...
Me and Jack Nickoleson get mistaken for twins....(that's a young Jack,of course!)

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

onsunday wrote:
<quoted text>
Dashing through the snow
with mikes drunk ass in sleigh
ran over a dream teamer I know
laughing all the way.....
..........IW...
.hey thare well i'll be hello onsunday and a merry christmas to you and yourin ... now that my fatass is drunk maybe i should work on the rest of my body... iw

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Me and Jack Nickoleson get mistaken for twins....(that's a young Jack,of course!)
..you two guys cracked me up in "dumb and dumber"... here's beeeeeeeeeeeatle ... redurm ... iw ... gotta run nurse rachet is coming ...w

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
... well the snow is finaly falling just in time to have a white christmas ... nice big flakes coming down makes the Miami of the North look like a snow globe ... whaaaahooo it's CHRISTMAS time again ... and me and miss M...A... may just have to make an indie snowman on the pathway ... iw
Have a nice weekend, Mike. We win......iw

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

GMGMIKE wrote:
they kept texting me pix last night from wellsboro...the kiddies were out making snowangels =) iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Have a nice weekend, Mike. We win......iw
Hi Emma. Looks like the Indies might win this after all, with Indies Mike, you and me in the lead. If the world is coming to an end on 12/21/12 (big "if") and it has not happen by 11:58:00 P.M., then it would happen in the next minute, so all we need to do is just stay in the lead until midnight and not let anyone else pass us by on the path.

(Emma, Mike, and CA start walking very fast, sees "Last Post Wins!" management personnel cleaning off the "Winner Circle" just in case there's a winner tonight.)

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
they kept texting me pix last night from wellsboro...the kiddies were out making snowangels =) iw
Then Indie just_ola joins the group as the Indies try to hold off the Dream Team members close behind them, as they try to hold the lead until midnight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••