Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#126079 Dec 21, 2012
... well the snow is finaly falling just in time to have a white christmas ... nice big flakes coming down makes the Miami of the North look like a snow globe ... whaaaahooo it's CHRISTMAS time again ... and me and miss M...A... may just have to make an indie snowman on the pathway ... iw

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#126080 Dec 21, 2012
Still winning ~o~

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#126081 Dec 21, 2012
I won ~o~

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#126082 Dec 21, 2012
Not any longer...IW

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#126083 Dec 21, 2012
Can we share?

Buffalo, NY

#126084 Dec 21, 2012
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Rule C/4509/b...winners cannot be erased!!!!! Wotcha mate! haha...went off road coming back from the Coast and damaged a few bits,had concussion for a while and couldn't remember who I was...frightening stuff. Back to normal? now...hahah..and the girlies seem to like the new forehead scar,very piratish apparently....but we would never take any advantage......would we..???????? The TTTTi still has room for more..nudge,nudge..
... sorry bout that beatle ... but what scares me even more is that line "back to normal" did the new scare cover the lobotomy scar ...???... iw ...

“This day is.............. .”

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

HAIRTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!

#126085 Dec 21, 2012
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
hey hey hey where in heck have YOU been???
Dashing through the snow
with mikes drunk ass in sleigh
ran over a dream teamer I know
laughing all the way.....
..........IW...
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#126087 Dec 21, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... sorry bout that beatle ... but what scares me even more is that line "back to normal" did the new scare cover the lobotomy scar ...???... iw ...
Me and Jack Nickoleson get mistaken for twins....(that's a young Jack,of course!)

Buffalo, NY

#126088 Dec 21, 2012
onsunday wrote:
<quoted text>
Dashing through the snow
with mikes drunk ass in sleigh
ran over a dream teamer I know
laughing all the way.....
..........IW...
.hey thare well i'll be hello onsunday and a merry christmas to you and yourin ... now that my fatass is drunk maybe i should work on the rest of my body... iw

Buffalo, NY

#126089 Dec 21, 2012
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Me and Jack Nickoleson get mistaken for twins....(that's a young Jack,of course!)
..you two guys cracked me up in "dumb and dumber"... here's beeeeeeeeeeeatle ... redurm ... iw ... gotta run nurse rachet is coming ...w

Level 10

Location hidden

#126090 Dec 21, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
... well the snow is finaly falling just in time to have a white christmas ... nice big flakes coming down makes the Miami of the North look like a snow globe ... whaaaahooo it's CHRISTMAS time again ... and me and miss M...A... may just have to make an indie snowman on the pathway ... iw
Have a nice weekend, Mike. We win......iw

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#126091 Dec 21, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
they kept texting me pix last night from wellsboro...the kiddies were out making snowangels =) iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#126092 Dec 21, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Have a nice weekend, Mike. We win......iw
Hi Emma. Looks like the Indies might win this after all, with Indies Mike, you and me in the lead. If the world is coming to an end on 12/21/12 (big "if") and it has not happen by 11:58:00 P.M., then it would happen in the next minute, so all we need to do is just stay in the lead until midnight and not let anyone else pass us by on the path.

(Emma, Mike, and CA start walking very fast, sees "Last Post Wins!" management personnel cleaning off the "Winner Circle" just in case there's a winner tonight.)

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#126093 Dec 21, 2012
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
they kept texting me pix last night from wellsboro...the kiddies were out making snowangels =) iw
Then Indie just_ola joins the group as the Indies try to hold off the Dream Team members close behind them, as they try to hold the lead until midnight.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#126094 Dec 21, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Indie just_ola joins the group as the Indies try to hold off the Dream Team members close behind them, as they try to hold the lead until midnight.
and we're walkin in a winner wonderland =)...iw

Buffalo, NY

#126095 Dec 21, 2012
... well im off to a christmas party and i ain't the DD so expect some slurred typin later on this evening... cause everybody's carzy bout a sharp dressed man ...iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#126096 Dec 21, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
... well im off to a christmas party and i ain't the DD so expect some slurred typin later on this evening... cause everybody's carzy bout a sharp dressed man ...iw
Might want to wear a "Hard Hat" just in case something drops out of the sky just before midnight! Please be safe and don't let the DD drink too much. lol

Level 10

Location hidden

#126097 Dec 21, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
Have fun at the party, Mike. We win....iw

“In through the out door”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Dark side of the moon

#126098 Dec 21, 2012
Friday night win!
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#126099 Dec 21, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Emma. Looks like the Indies might win this after all, with Indies Mike, you and me in the lead. If the world is coming to an end on 12/21/12 (big "if") and it has not happen by 11:58:00 P.M., then it would happen in the next minute, so all we need to do is just stay in the lead until midnight and not let anyone else pass us by on the path.
(Emma, Mike, and CA start walking very fast, sees "Last Post Wins!" management personnel cleaning off the "Winner Circle" just in case there's a winner tonight.)
You joined the (ugh) dreamers CA???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Lumajuice 158,207
Fancy staying in a unique Bubble Hotel? 8 min Brazen123 1
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 32 min Igor Trip 149,954
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 39,510
Incest relationships ever acceptable? (Apr '13) 1 hr george_m06 5
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 2 hr Camilla 2,335
Word Association (Jun '10) 2 hr whatimeisit 26,725
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 4 hr whatimeisit 27,627
Rest in Peace, Spock 6 hr -Lea- 370
And your favorite Bree_Z sock is? 6 hr Bree_Z 23