Last Post Wins!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#126013 Dec 19, 2012
Jeffrey wrote:
.... no, no, Indies Win !
of course we do...iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126015 Dec 19, 2012
.. yeah, and everybody knows it ............. IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126016 Dec 19, 2012
them that knows, knows that the Indies Win.

IW

“clinton prosecution?”

Since: Jun 08

what clinton prosecution...?

#126017 Dec 19, 2012
...nope....

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#126018 Dec 19, 2012
... nope can't cancel aunt millie ...iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#126019 Dec 19, 2012
you betcha !......... who's aunt millie ?

IW

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#126020 Dec 19, 2012
INDIES ROCKIN'...Brought Hot Chocolate and sugar cookies... AM SHARING... Where's myyyyy Jeffrey and Emma???....HUDDLE around the campfire.. let's chat about Christmas family memories... this is a fav with me..we all sit around the dinner table and share an Old Timely Holiday Memory..It's FUN and ENJOYABLE..
Merry Christmas to all...Share the LOVE..INDIES ROCKIN'... IW..LPW..(bet'cha a ((HUG)))

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Saint Neots, UK

#126021 Dec 19, 2012
Morning all - rain gales and flooding from across the pond - so grateful for the weather the US sends us! Also grateful for another indie win.

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#126022 Dec 19, 2012
New England weather is awful...more on the way to ya tony

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Saint Neots, UK

#126023 Dec 20, 2012
Cheers for that Skip - just what we needed (not!). Not so much "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" as "I'm dreaming of not being flooded for Xmas" - little chance of either being accurate! Fortunately, I'm on higher ground, but roads today are treacherous.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#126025 Dec 20, 2012
very windy here...trees down across the parish...Indies win!

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#126026 Dec 20, 2012
The world could end and people would still be posting on this thread....

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#126027 Dec 20, 2012
just_ola wrote:
very windy here...trees down across the parish...Indies win!
Hi just_ola, good morning. You are right as always.

IW!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#126028 Dec 20, 2012
tony1003 wrote:
Cheers for that Skip - just what we needed (not!). Not so much "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" as "I'm dreaming of not being flooded for Xmas" - little chance of either being accurate! Fortunately, I'm on higher ground, but roads today are treacherous.
Try to stay dry and warm. I'm hoping that your Christmas will be good, if we can just get thru that 12/21/12 "End of the world" thing. I've lose count on just how many of those that I've lived thru.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#126029 Dec 20, 2012
Bilbo_ wrote:
The world could end and people would still be posting on this thread....
check back tomorrow & find out.........iw

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Saint Neots, UK

#126030 Dec 20, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to stay dry and warm. I'm hoping that your Christmas will be good, if we can just get thru that 12/21/12 "End of the world" thing. I've lose count on just how many of those that I've lived thru.
They'll just move the date again - I'm sorry for the wackos who believe the rubbish. I'm also sorry for the DTs who are deeply in second place.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#126031 Dec 20, 2012
skipper wrote:
New England weather is awful...more on the way to ya tony
Hi skipper, good morning. Strange weather here yesterday. Light snow late yesterday, very small snowflakes. But when time to go home, gust must be over 50 MPH. Waiting in Jeep to warm it up, Jeep would shake side to side. Then when going thru the gate at work to head home, a gust of very small snow (like a fog) came up and I could not see anything for 5 seconds. Most of the way home was like that, you get 15 seconds of good vision, then a white out where you can not see the lines on the road.

I don't remember a time with such small snowflakes causing such problems with vision.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#126032 Dec 20, 2012
Good Morning!

DTW

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#126033 Dec 20, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
INDIES ROCKIN'...Brought Hot Chocolate and sugar cookies... AM SHARING... Where's myyyyy Jeffrey and Emma???....HUDDLE around the campfire.. let's chat about Christmas family memories... this is a fav with me..we all sit around the dinner table and share an Old Timely Holiday Memory..It's FUN and ENJOYABLE..
Merry Christmas to all...Share the LOVE..INDIES ROCKIN'... IW..LPW..(bet'cha a ((HUG)))
Merry Christmas to you too CC ... May you have make more memories to share ... Have fun!...

coffee break time ...

LPW ... DTW

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#126034 Dec 20, 2012
Morning everyone ... LPW time

LPW ... DTW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**3 Syllable Word Game - A-Z** (Jun '12) 4 min Les Belles Chauss... 864
Poll Do You Have A Topix Crush? (2014 Version) (Oct '14) 5 min Les Belles Chauss... 102
News Brits spend more time on social media than in t... 5 min Newt G s Next Wife 25
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 7 min Les Belles Chauss... 5,304
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 7 min andet1987 3,406
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 8 min Enzo49 4,703
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 15 min andet1987 2,364
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min Crazy Beautiful 206,702
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 42 min Spotted Girl 1,547
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr 8541 MARINE 66,971
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 2 hr liam cul8r 1,446
More from around the web