Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#125894 Dec 16, 2012
Indies Win Again !

IW

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#125895 Dec 16, 2012
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> God will take these little angels into his kingdom.
IW
yes!

Good morning to all ...

LPW ... DTW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Bossier City, LA

#125896 Dec 16, 2012
Lazy wet morning post...waiting for the Boardwalk to open @ 11...iw

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#125897 Dec 16, 2012
... and now joke post time ... i wuz once asked by an irishman in the thickest borugh of irish ... he said ... scuse me there mate but would you say anything if you woke up with grass stains on your knees and a condom hanging from your arse would you tell anyone ... i looked at him and said ... no way ... and the irishman said ... care to go campin with me laddie ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#125898 Dec 16, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
... and now joke post time ... i wuz once asked by an irishman in the thickest borugh of irish ... he said ... scuse me there mate but would you say anything if you woke up with grass stains on your knees and a condom hanging from your arse would you tell anyone ... i looked at him and said ... no way ... and the irishman said ... care to go campin with me laddie ...
... and you said ?

IW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#125899 Dec 16, 2012
Mike and I win......IW

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#125900 Dec 16, 2012
...you betcha miss M..A... we seem to win alot ...iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#125901 Dec 16, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
...you betcha miss M..A... we seem to win alot ...iw
... a used car lot or a parking lot ?

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#125902 Dec 16, 2012
... sorry Mike, I feel like bustin' em, and you're the only one around.

IW

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#125903 Dec 16, 2012
Jeffrey wrote:
... sorry Mike, I feel like bustin' em, and you're the only one around.
IW
.. feel free ... ooops i better watch what i say ... im waitin till four o'clock to watch the Bills game i can use a good laff or two ... IW ... they should make them wear clown uniforms ... iw ... hey ya know why we got artificial turf ... seems they caught a few of our cheerleaders grazin on the real stuff ... they were recently told NO MORE pyramid style cheers or throwing them up in the air seems Fitz has everyone droppin things these days ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#125904 Dec 16, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>.. feel free ... ooops i better watch what i say ... im waitin till four o'clock to watch the Bills game i can use a good laff or two ... IW ... they should make them wear clown uniforms ... iw ... hey ya know why we got artificial turf ... seems they caught a few of our cheerleaders grazin on the real stuff ... they were recently told NO MORE pyramid style cheers or throwing them up in the air seems Fitz has everyone droppin things these days ...
I wish somebody would drop some cute thing my way.

IW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#125905 Dec 16, 2012
The Indies are winning for 5 hours now......iw

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#125906 Dec 16, 2012
Here I am..winning for the dream team

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#125908 Dec 16, 2012
And here I am home sweet home at last...iw

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#125909 Dec 16, 2012
Am I winning?

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#125911 Dec 16, 2012
Another Dream Team win

How bout them 49'ers...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#125913 Dec 17, 2012
Good Morning ya'll.
Coffee is ready.Want some?

DTW

“http://www.stude ntshelp.info”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

http://www.studentshelp.info

#125914 Dec 17, 2012
Good morning

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#125915 Dec 17, 2012
... any coffee left ... or .. an old beer ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#125916 Dec 17, 2012
Have another pot...just got through brewing..I'll drink one for you...coffee that is.

DTW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Write sentences with the first letter following... 3 min andet1987 79
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 161,944
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 5 min Cluster Fudge 4,277
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min DILF 10,927
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 6 min _FLATLINE-------- 3,294
News Man given 15 years for having sex with a cow he... 6 min DILF 15
Add a Word, Drop a Panty game 7 min andet1987 175
News Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears ... 9 min DILF 2
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 14 min DILF 209
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 39 min lightbeamrider 161,854
News Baltimore Mom Catches Her Son Rioting, Beats Hi... 1 hr Sublime1 196
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 40,294
More from around the web