Last Post Wins!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#125578 Dec 6, 2012
The Troll Doll wrote:
Looks like it's about time for a Dream Team win.
DTW
Hi Troll Doll!
I saw your name and thought I'd say, "Hi".
Oh, darn, now I'm winning.
Sorry about that.

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#125579 Dec 6, 2012
The Troll Doll wrote:
Looks like it's about time for a Dream Team win.
DTW
move over dolly!!! i saved the TWO nails that tire store found in my tire today....dont make me poke your trike tire!!! iw

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#125580 Dec 7, 2012
Jeffrey wrote:
Do you want to swing on a star,
And be better off than you are ?
Then you want to be an Indie.
... free new membership fees through the holiday season.
Ah tony, our records show that you haven't paid your membership fee ... please drop it in the designated box at the Clubhouse when you get a chance .. thank you.
IW
Isn't the concept of joining Indies rather a contradiction in terms? Bit like female logic (Tony, runs like hell for the door of the clubhouse, ducking the flying objects hurled past his ears by all thye ladies in residence). IW

Level 8

Location hidden

#125581 Dec 7, 2012
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the concept of joining Indies rather a contradiction in terms? Bit like female logic (Tony, runs like hell for the door of the clubhouse, ducking the flying objects hurled past his ears by all thye ladies in residence). IW
Aw honey, I'da let you join for a kiss...iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#125582 Dec 7, 2012
Good morning Laci Rae and Tony!

Good morning everyone, welcome to "TGIF" day. I finished my 4 of 12 hours days shifts, but need to work two more for guy on vacation. My night partner gets a very short weekend and switches to day shift early and gets to work the last two days shifts for the guy on vacation.

Since I'm up, I made the coffee, mint tea, donuts, and honey buns, Enjoy! I also decided to try my hand at making pancakes, but they came out very thin. Insent "pint" just another word for "cup"? Anyway the pancakes look like very thin "Swedish" pancakes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#125584 Dec 7, 2012
good morning CA...my sweetie will only eat silver dollar size thin pancakes and he wants peanut butter on them...its not easy making them when Im in the habit of makin big ole fluffy ones as big as salad plate lol iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#125586 Dec 7, 2012
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
It''s not like joining a team, such as the dreamers, it's joining us in our unified desire to rid this thread of the Dream(UGH)Team.
It is a cause that I'm sure you share with us ... BTW, thanks for the ten bucks.

Indies Forever !

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#125587 Dec 7, 2012
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the two still left alive? At Glastonbury a couple of years ago, the programme told festival goers to catch the Who so that "you can hear 60 somethings singing 'Hope I die before I get old'"!
Morning FC...IW.
LOL, yes Tony those two would be the one's, hahahahaha

Roger looked great!... great plastic surgeon, definitley been pumpin' iron at the gym or had a great body sculptor! whatever, he looked great!...

top of the morning to you, Tony ...------> catch you over there ... Have fun!...

LPW ... DTW

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#125588 Dec 7, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
Hi everyone, we got thru "HUMP DAY", now for the easy downhill slide into the weekend.
Getting over the hump was harder this time than almost every other "HUMP DAY". Hate to bring up "Real World" stuff, but the product they wanted me to make yesterday we normally make at 11,000 to 15,000 lbs./hr. inlet on the major chemical. About a year ago they wanted to try for 16,000 (I think to impress Corp. people at the main office) and had trouble. In July they tried even more to 16,500, and had heat exchanger problems, quality problems and blew a hole in a support piece of equipment.
Yesterday they ordered me to go for 17,000 lbs./hr.(in a 8 hours production run). The unit spends about 2 weeks of 4 weeks since Sept. down due to lack of sales, so why not just add two to three more hours and make at the normal slower rate?
Anyway we had heat exchanger problems, quality problems and blew a hole in a support piece of equipment again, Just like in July. I'm guessing in about 6 months they will order me to try for 17,500 lbs./hr inlet rate for a new production record (followed by hours of repairs).
Anyway enought of that, back to the nicer computer world. CA steps on to the path ahead of the former leading "lead group" and goes into the lead. Then heads over to the Clubhouse dining room where the cooks have made one of their world famous "help you forget yesterday" wonderful breakfast.
Sees HMY, Jeffrey, Tony, Mike, Emma, F-C, Sam, Skipper, and almost everyone of the Newbies there already.
Good morning, CA ... hope it's a great one! It's Friday ... TGIF ...

LPW ... DTW

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#125589 Dec 7, 2012
Good morning post ... Have a super day!...

LPW ... DTW

“In through the out door”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Dark side of the moon

#125590 Dec 7, 2012
morning winner!

Level 8

Location hidden

#125591 Dec 7, 2012
Enlightened Observations wrote:
morning winner!
my dog eats a weiner every mornin for breakfast!!!! oh you said winner....thats da Indies!!!

Level 8

Dark side of the moon

#125592 Dec 7, 2012
you may be thinking of "morning wood"

Level 8

Location hidden

#125593 Dec 7, 2012
Enlightened Observations wrote:
you may be thinking of "morning wood"
no HE"S at work...behave Laci!!! yes Mama...iw

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#125594 Dec 7, 2012
INDIES ROCKIN'....this FRIDAY!!!!.....YAY!!!". Got cocoa and scones.... COME and GET IT...yes...we will share with all...Hey..INDIES..
Let's do THE HAPPY DANCE!!!!.....NIGHT OWL SALOON... here we come After the race.... INDIES ROCKIN'...
IW...LPW (betcha a hand warmer)

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#125595 Dec 7, 2012
Boring - but I get one point.

“Music Lover”

Level 3

Since: Jan 11

Royse City Texas

#125596 Dec 7, 2012
winning

Level 8

Location hidden

#125597 Dec 7, 2012
quilterqueen wrote:
Boring - but I get one point.
I hope you find your happy place soon..........iw

Level 8

Dark side of the moon

#125598 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Happy is right here! Winner!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#125599 Dec 7, 2012
Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you find your happy place soon..........iw
(Ca sees quiltqueen talking with Laci Rae in the dining room of the Clubhouse, with all the other LPW! contestants.)

Coundn't help overhearing you, my happy place is on the path winning!

(Heads outside the Clubhouse, and thinks to himself: Hey if everyone is busy eating right now, I'll have the path to myself.)

(Runs to the path.)

Wow! Wow! Wow! I'm in the lead and winning for now!

IW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min anguish 169,385
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,674
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 min Krypteia 43,519
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Krypteia 173,594
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Krypteia 29,708
Think you Have problems 2 hr theotherside 1
News Weird 'service' animals show up in odd places 2 hr wichita-rick 4
More from around the web