“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#124955 Nov 17, 2012
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> nope ..... IW
... beatleman ... beatleman where do you rome beatle man beatle man phone home ... send out the search and rescue for the TTTTi,s ... or maybe we should rethink this whole rescue ideaer ...iw

“My Wicked, Wicked Ways”

Since: May 12

Sweet Home Alabama

#124956 Nov 17, 2012
Knock knock

*Who's there?

I W

*I W who?

I W (I dub ya) Sir Flynn, Earl of WIN!

lol
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#124957 Nov 17, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... beatleman ... beatleman where do you rome beatle man beatle man phone home ... send out the search and rescue for the TTTTi,s ... or maybe we should rethink this whole rescue ideaer ...iw
the beatle is listed among the LPW missing.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#124958 Nov 17, 2012
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
Knock knock
*Who's there?
I W
*I W who?
I W (I dub ya) Sir Flynn, Earl of WIN!
lol
I W Dare Any D T To Beat Any I W !

IW

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#124959 Nov 17, 2012
DTW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#124960 Nov 18, 2012
CA and others finish helping the LPW! cooks make coffee, tea, donuts, and honey buns for everyone, as the cooks are getting busy fixing breakfast.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#124961 Nov 18, 2012
One more post - - - AND now I win.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#124962 Nov 18, 2012
quilterqueen wrote:
One more post --- AND now I win.
Hi quilterqueen, good to see you here walking on the path. I hope that your weekend is going well.

(Looks down and sees a letter "I")

Hum,...what's with all these letters "I" on the path today? This is the 10th one I've found today.

Quilterqueen: Letters on the path?

CA: Yes, some days you sometimes find letters on the path, but today is surprisingly very strange with all these letters "I".

Quilterqueen: Where is everyone?

CA: Still having breakfast at the Clubhouse. There was a large crowd last night at the Clubhouse's sport bar GMGMIKE'S and everyone is running late getting out of the dorms, having breakfast, and then getting to the path to walk, and talk with friends, and of course try to compete.

... daze of summer ...

#124963 Nov 18, 2012
... morning ca and everyone ... im happy to report the only wounds received last nite are the ones that were self inflicted ... good thing we had extra limos s ... glad all had a good time ... the bar backs worked hard gettin the place ready fo some football today .. brunch and bloody marys and mimosas are at the bar and the food stations are open ... laim is still dancin he draged a chair out and is sittin on it but his feet keep a tappin so i guess he wins the luxuary box to the game of his choice today ...iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#124964 Nov 18, 2012
Go PATS !.... Go Indies !

“It's all in the mind”

Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Looneyville, TX

#124965 Nov 18, 2012
I win

... daze of summer ...

#124966 Nov 18, 2012
Jeffrey wrote:
... the good news is the bills don't play today ... mornin Jeffery ... who is that lady pat ...??? iw

Level 8

Location hidden

#124967 Nov 18, 2012
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> did ya brush your teeth afterwards ?.... lol
IW
only my dentist knows for sure =) IW

Level 8

Location hidden

#124968 Nov 18, 2012
Bus Briver wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like we are going to have a nice weekend lunch.
Hi Laci welcome to the weekend.
every day seems like the weekend since I resigned but real weekends I get to spend more time with HIM =)

A blessed day to all.....iw

Level 8

Location hidden

#124969 Nov 18, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
CA and others finish helping the LPW! cooks make coffee, tea, donuts, and honey buns for everyone, as the cooks are getting busy fixing breakfast.
Baby this southern belle wants scrambled eggs with mushrooms, sausage gravy & biscuits, hashbrowns, grits, & lots & lots & lotsa bacon ....oh & an ice cold cocola =) iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#124970 Nov 18, 2012
You're a sick senior citizen and the goverment told you there is no
nursing home available for you. So what do you do?

Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot four Politicians.

Of course, this means you will be sent to prison where you will get three meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating, air conditioning and all the health care you need!

Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That's great. Need a new hip, knees, kidney, lungs or heart? They're all covered.

As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you as often as they do now..

And who will be paying for all of this? It's the same government that just told you that you they cannot afford for you to go into a home.

And you can get rid of 4 useless politicians while you are at it.

Plus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any income taxes anymore. Is this a great country or what?

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#124971 Nov 18, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... the good news is the bills don't play today ... mornin Jeffery ... who is that lady pat ...??? iw
tough game today ... Pats vs Colts .. both are 6 and 2.
The Colts won their last four games.

IW

... daze of summer ...

#124972 Nov 18, 2012
Jeffrey wrote:
You're a sick senior citizen and the goverment told you there is no
nursing home available for you. So what do you do?
Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot four Politicians.
Of course, this means you will be sent to prison where you will get three meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating, air conditioning and all the health care you need!
Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That's great. Need a new hip, knees, kidney, lungs or heart? They're all covered.
As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you as often as they do now..
And who will be paying for all of this? It's the same government that just told you that you they cannot afford for you to go into a home.
And you can get rid of 4 useless politicians while you are at it.
Plus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any income taxes anymore. Is this a great country or what?
IW
... i agree 95% of what you said ... the other 5% is for having a room mate named Bubba ... IW

... daze of summer ...

#124973 Nov 18, 2012
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> tough game today ... Pats vs Colts .. both are 6 and 2.
The Colts won their last four games.
IW
... mixed feeling here ... should be a good game and im cheerin for whoever skipper ain't cheerin for ...iw ... made a few bucks with that system ... IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#124974 Nov 18, 2012
Jeffrey wrote:
On days that my Dallas Cowboys are not playing, I finally get a chance to NOT SEE THEM LOSE.

Go PATS and F-C's TEXANS and Win! Win! Win!(Kind of like the Indies are currently doing just right now, but I see behind me a Dream Team member trying to catch up).

IW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min Bill Dubya 20,492
What's your tip for the day? 10 min Crazy Jae 1,072
What Could Be Mixed,...? 20 min Crazy Jae 32
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 21 min honeymylove 409
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 44 min liam cul8r 24,141
What Could Be Stressing,...? 44 min Sublime1 9
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 49 min Mechanic 1,996
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Wolftracks 146,988
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr eleanorigby 36,514
•••