Last Post Wins!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#120020 Jul 11, 2012
INDIES ROCKIN'...(((Heathcliff)))..WH ERE THE FREAK ARE YA, DUDE??....hey..Laci Rae...Summer party time...picnics in the park..time for sprinkler play..star gazing...waking up with the sunset...and just being settled...ALL ABOUT THE SUN'S loving rays of warmth...INDIES are ya ready to take the lead..AND WIN THIS FREAKIN' RACE....brunch for everyone on this track..LET'S DANCE...Livin' on a Prayer..by Bon Jovi..Oh, we're half way there...READY OR NOT..LET'S KICK AZZ AND WIN THIS RACE..Hey Jeffrey..toss me a danish please...Oh Noooo,you don't...Skipper..put down your pogo stick....GOT IT..WHEW!..gotta have my sugar..in the mornin' to ruffle my feathers..so I can fly at a moments notice..WHEN the rooster comes after me..OOOOh Nooooo....INDIES ROCKIN'...IW..LPW (bet'cha a "let's moon" the referee..)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#120021 Jul 11, 2012
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the visions!!!!!!!!..um...what's a patty toss?--- just to be sure of course!
LMAO..It's something special for the Indies...They love to toss with their bare hands so they can remember what they tossed.

SSHHH..it is cow patty..chit.lol

Level 9

Location hidden

#120022 Jul 11, 2012
Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
where the dreamers shop for ALL their party needs
http://a1partyrentalstx.com/equipment.asp...
IW
Especially when given the Indies a party...We are so good at given.lol

DTW

Level 9

Location hidden

#120023 Jul 11, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
INDIES ROCKIN'...(((Heathcliff)))..WH ERE THE FREAK ARE YA, DUDE??....hey..Laci Rae...Summer party time...picnics in the park..time for sprinkler play..star gazing...waking up with the sunset...and just being settled...ALL ABOUT THE SUN'S loving rays of warmth...INDIES are ya ready to take the lead..AND WIN THIS FREAKIN' RACE....brunch for everyone on this track..LET'S DANCE...Livin' on a Prayer..by Bon Jovi..Oh, we're half way there...READY OR NOT..LET'S KICK AZZ AND WIN THIS RACE..Hey Jeffrey..toss me a danish please...Oh Noooo,you don't...Skipper..put down your pogo stick....GOT IT..WHEW!..gotta have my sugar..in the mornin' to ruffle my feathers..so I can fly at a moments notice..WHEN the rooster comes after me..OOOOh Nooooo....INDIES ROCKIN'...IW..LPW (bet'cha a "let's moon" the referee..)
Jeffrey toss what he thought was a danish(cow patty) to CC.....Thank you Jeffrey she says and tastes..What the freak is this?...Everyone starts to laugh....hahaha..She throws what she thought was a danish in Jeffrey's face..She tells Jeffrey,"Here you eat this!"..Poor Jeffrey..I feel sorry for him...Everyone lol.

DTW

“ToF: Gemma 2279 8444 3286”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#120024 Jul 11, 2012
Win!!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#120025 Jul 11, 2012
I mean no harm to anyone..Just need to have some fun today...Hugs

DTW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#120026 Jul 11, 2012
skipper wrote:
The winning team is here
The Indies team
Hi skipper. Mike and I win now.....iw

“Texting For Dollars”

Since: Sep 10

Oakland, CA

#120027 Jul 11, 2012
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the visions!!!!!!!!..um...what's a patty toss?--- just to be sure of course!

...dtw
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#120028 Jul 11, 2012
Indies are winning for now on the path.

IW!

(Looks down and sees what looks like a cow patty?)

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#120029 Jul 11, 2012
tiger_-_dad wrote:
Indies are winning for now on the path.
IW!
(Looks down and sees what looks like a cow patty?)
it was left by the dreamers but don't worry tiger_-_dad i'm walking my elephant down the path for them ...iw

Level 9

Location hidden

#120030 Jul 11, 2012
Hey you good people.Thanks for the win.

DTW

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#120031 Jul 11, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>it was left by the dreamers but don't worry tiger_-_dad i'm walking my elephant down the path for them ...iw
LOL ... Hey Gunny ... did you see that movie Water for Elephants? It was an awesome movie ... it's one of those movies I'd watch twice ...

LPW ... DTW

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#120032 Jul 11, 2012
Jeffrey wrote:
The Indies Win !.... but you all know that...
IW
HHHEEELLLOOOOOOOOOOO Jeffrey ... hope all's well with you ... just passin' through ...

LPW ... DTW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#120033 Jul 11, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
HHHEEELLLOOOOOOOOOOO Jeffrey ... hope all's well with you ... just passin' through ...
LPW ... DTW
I wish I could pass thru Texas and watch a baseball game. I saw the Rangers play about 25 years ago, I'm slightly over due to see a live game.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#120034 Jul 11, 2012
Oh F-C, if you ever get the chance to travel to Hatch, NM, please bring me back some Hatch green chilis. Just hide them at the back of the Refrig. in the Clubhouse where skipper and Jeffrey won't find them. Thanks!

“Texting For Dollars”

Oakland, CA

#120035 Jul 11, 2012
Slip sliding through the LPW for the win.

Dream Team Winning!

Buffalo, NY

#120036 Jul 11, 2012
TheGreaseMan wrote:
Slip sliding through the LPW for the win.
Dream Team Winning!
...hey who was that they just slide over the cliff...musta been a dreamer ... iw

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#120037 Jul 11, 2012
Flying by for the win :)

GTW

“Texting For Dollars”

Oakland, CA

#120038 Jul 11, 2012
Dreamers wobble but they don't fall and they win, win, win & win!

...dtw

Buffalo, NY

#120039 Jul 11, 2012
TheGreaseMan wrote:
Dreamers wobble but they don't fall and they win, win, win & win!
...dtw
would that be the yellow sap sucker wobbler...?...iw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 min 8541 MARINE 73,328
Trolliday Inn -- We'll leave the light on for you 4 min Spotted Girl 8
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min pizzin around 213,047
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 39 min Aura Mytha 220,530
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 47 min UnderstandPeople 6,837
News Rihanna: Why She Refused To Watch Her 'Weird' '... 56 min Black Rose 41
News 'This is a bizarre situation': John McCain says... 2 hr Retribution 20
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 4 hr Spotted Girl 53
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 hr oddie 21,423
More from around the web