Last Post Wins!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#119058 Jun 17, 2012
Good Morning all ... Happy Fathers Day ... To all the Dads . Enjoy !!

GTW:)

Level 5

Since: Jan 07

charlestown,ma

#119059 Jun 17, 2012
Hey Jeffrey,Happy Bunker Hill Day
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#119060 Jun 17, 2012
bunker hill townie wrote:
Hey Jeffrey,Happy Bunker Hill Day
.. and the same to you, townie.

Bunker Hill Day marks the anniversary of the Battle of Bunker Hill, also known as the Battle of Breed's Hill, on June 17 each year.

This is celebrated mostly in Suffolk County, but there's talk of making it a national holiday.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#119061 Jun 17, 2012
... Happy Father's Day .............. IW

Level 9

Since: May 12

Bristol, UK

#119062 Jun 17, 2012
And happy last post winning day (:

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#119063 Jun 17, 2012
skipper wrote:
Finally I'm awake...
now its time to take a pill to put me backto sleep.
I went shopping at the mall with my sister, Skipper. What did you do?

Hi Greaseman and Jeffrey.

“Texting For Dollars”

Since: Sep 10

Oakland, CA

#119064 Jun 17, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>I went shopping at the mall with my sister, Skipper. What did you do?
Hi Greaseman and Jeffrey.
Hey Emma, did you buy a bunch of stuff?

...dtw
Sam

United States

#119066 Jun 17, 2012
Lil Douche Coupe wrote:
lol!
Better see your gynecologist about that.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#119067 Jun 17, 2012
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
Did I just hear New York thin crust pizza? Maybe Coney Island dogs? Count me in...
Yessss, ya did..Enzo..my new crush..sending ya a twelve count..complete with all the sides..via the same air transport...am in Greenwich Village..at a park..filled with children and parents..the Dads are playing games with their kids..there's even a Dad with the Giant Balloon Wand...OMG!! That tyke fits into that balloon..Sooo cool..OH LOOK an ice cream vending cart..cooooming my wayyy..look at all the kids running..GOTTA GOOOOO AND get myyyy place in line..am jumping over a Coleman cooler and picnic basket (grabbing a banana)..ooops..gotta play hop scotch..I WIN...(smiles at baby in stroller)...YES..first in line..Oh wait..an angry father is giving me the eye..OKay, Okay...I'll go to the end of the line..WHY?? Because he is celebrating FATHER'S DAY with HIS family, that's why!! All you Dads on Last Post Wins..Have a Happy FATHER'S DAY..seee ya soooon...INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW (bet'cha a smile)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#119068 Jun 17, 2012
You are the coolest, Colorado Chick !!

GTW :)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#119069 Jun 17, 2012
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers.

Hope you have a goodin'

DTW

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#119070 Jun 17, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
You are the coolest, Colorado Chick !!
GTW :)
Thank yoooou Hatti..am enjoying my stay in NYC..going to dine with some local taxi driver dads..who helped my cabbie out..he had a flat tire..I looove to hear them speak in their New York City accent..think we are going to a local pub with Roast beef and Ham on spits...should be fun..TOASTING DAD'S everywhere on their Special Day...Oh Hatti..shhhh..I hid the fake snakes under the beaver's dam by the tree with the Spanish Moss hanging all over it..Yeah..do me a favor..DON'T WANT Skipper to get B-O-R-E-D while I am here..soooo, as soon as he rounds that corner by the hedges of the pebbled path..toss them at him and the rest of the Dreamers..SCARE THE LIVIN' DAYLIGHTS outta here, fer sure..Then...hand him the "free" Buffet coupon to enjoy his Father's Day Dinner Out..Hey, thanks a bunch..will bring ya baccck a I LOVE NEW YORK CITY..halter top...INDIES ROCKIN' FROM NYC..IW..LPW (bet'cha a ferris wheel ride)

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#119071 Jun 17, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Thank yoooou Hatti..am enjoying my stay in NYC..going to dine with some local taxi driver dads..who helped my cabbie out..he had a flat tire..I looove to hear them speak in their New York City accent..think we are going to a local pub with Roast beef and Ham on spits...should be fun..TOASTING DAD'S everywhere on their Special Day...Oh Hatti..shhhh..I hid the fake snakes under the beaver's dam by the tree with the Spanish Moss hanging all over it..Yeah..do me a favor..DON'T WANT Skipper to get B-O-R-E-D while I am here..soooo, as soon as he rounds that corner by the hedges of the pebbled path..toss them at him and the rest of the Dreamers..SCARE THE LIVIN' DAYLIGHTS outta here, fer sure..Then...hand him the "free" Buffet coupon to enjoy his Father's Day Dinner Out..Hey, thanks a bunch..will bring ya baccck a I LOVE NEW YORK CITY..halter top...INDIES ROCKIN' FROM NYC..IW..LPW (bet'cha a ferris wheel ride)
I love the way you like scaring the dreamers.

I hope everyone has a nice father's day.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#119072 Jun 17, 2012
Walking on the path today, I started to find letters on the ground. First 4 "T" then an "I", then back to a "T". Wow 5 "T" and just one other letter, hum,...I wonder just what the odds are on that?

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#119073 Jun 18, 2012
dream team ...winners

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#119074 Jun 18, 2012
Morning all ... It's a great Monday !!

Colorado Chick .. Be careful in NYC ! I gotta covered in the snake thing ! LOL

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#119075 Jun 18, 2012
Good afternoon, Skipper. The Indies win now....iw

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#119076 Jun 18, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Morning all ... It's a great Monday !!
Colorado Chick .. Be careful in NYC ! I gotta covered in the snake thing ! LOL
Hey thanks Hatti..yeah we can't let the Dreamers think just because I'm gone..THAT they can run without any obstacles in their way..Oh, going to hang out with the street kids and let a fire hyrant spray us with water this afternoon..Soooo much fun..Oh, but here' the plan for today..There's a beehive down by the rickety old wooden fence over the hill where the blue wildflowers grow..Yepper, there..I left a blanket and a stick..use the stick to knock it down and cover it with the blanket JUST before dark..THEN S-L-O-W-L-Y open the Dreamer Clubhouse door and set it down still covered...OMG!!! Can ya just imagine the chaos it will create...Ya know..I WILL BE GOING TO "TIME OUT"..when Chatty Kathy hears of these shannigans...I'm sending ya a Macy's Gift card for helpin' me out..Thanks soooo much!!! Yo the kiddies are calling meeeee..INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW (bet'cha a slice of NYC pizza)
Bus Driver

Conway, AR

#119077 Jun 18, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
Walking on the path today, I started to find letters on the ground. First 4 "T" then an "I", then back to a "T". Wow 5 "T" and just one other letter, hum,...I wonder just what the odds are on that?
Way to go CA, 9 hours. Your best effort ever.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#119078 Jun 18, 2012
This is where me and m...a...take the lead for the night...iw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 3 min Brandiiiiiiii 13,272
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 4 min Brandiiiiiiii 15,800
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 5 min Brandiiiiiiii 5,736
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 min Fish_sticks 21,905
True False Game (Jun '11) 6 min Brandiiiiiiii 14,814
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 7 min Enzo49 7,089
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 9 min Brandiiiiiiii 41,344
News What is up with that strange photo of President... 14 min Chilli J 14
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 20 min Enzo49 4,090
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 34 min Princess Finny Fe... 75,303