Last Post Wins!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#107592 Nov 21, 2011
Colorado Chick wrote:
Hey, hey everyone....are ya slowing down or what? Turkey day isn't till Thursday...oh look, Jeffrey...a flock of turkeys (No, it's not the Dreamers)...give the real turkeys some credit herreee....shall we try to outrun them? Or should we try and catch one and present it to the Dreamers as a token of goodwill? Yeah, I thought so, let's chassssseeeee them over to their club house...then they can shoooo them away....yes, the Indies are Rockin' and Rollin' this race....HAPPY TURKEY DAY FOLKS.....gobble till ya can't gobble giblet no more....ROCK ON!....IW
Gobble ! Gobble ! Gobble!
DTW

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#107593 Nov 21, 2011
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text>.. don't worry, Quinn, the only things that dingo ever hit, when he went hunting, was a tree and a "no trespassing" sign ... deers are safe !... lolz.
IW
I'm so relieved ! Thanks for clearing that up for me. I thought we just wanted to shoot poor Bambi.....he might get confused and take out an indie or two....didn't that happen last year?
DTW

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#107594 Nov 21, 2011
skipper wrote:
<quoted text>you seem to surrounded by dreamers
Hey Skip! Hope you're doing better and feeling well. Real food on Thanksgiving ?

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#107595 Nov 21, 2011
an Indie win for B/T
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#107596 Nov 21, 2011
skipper wrote:
<quoted text>
you seem to surrounded by dreamers
yah, must be my charm.
IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#107597 Nov 21, 2011
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so relieved ! Thanks for clearing that up for me. I thought we just wanted to shoot poor Bambi.....he might get confused and take out an indie or two....didn't that happen last year?
DTW
yah, he said he was confused, but I don't believe it.
IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#107598 Nov 21, 2011
Pats and Indies on a roll !
IW
cally man

Rutherford, TN

#107599 Nov 21, 2011
Hehe..sneaks in for the win! Dtw!!

“This day is.............. .”

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

HAIRTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!

#107600 Nov 21, 2011
This one is for my dear friend GMGmike.

Happy Birthday pal....

..........IW...

“Texting For Dollars”

Since: Sep 10

Oakland, CA

#107601 Nov 21, 2011
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>My day was nice, Greaseman. How is your day?
My day was fantastic Emma!

“Texting For Dollars”

Since: Sep 10

Oakland, CA

#107602 Nov 21, 2011
Colorado Chick wrote:
Hey, hey everyone....are ya slowing down or what? Turkey day isn't till Thursday...oh look, Jeffrey...a flock of turkeys (No, it's not the Dreamers)...give the real turkeys some credit herreee....shall we try to outrun them? Or should we try and catch one and present it to the Dreamers as a token of goodwill? Yeah, I thought so, let's chassssseeeee them over to their club house...then they can shoooo them away....yes, the Indies are Rockin' and Rollin' this race....HAPPY TURKEY DAY FOLKS.....gobble till ya can't gobble giblet no more....ROCK ON!....IW
Turkey? Yeah, I'll take a Jeffery deep fried!

“This day is.............. .”

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

HAIRTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!

#107603 Nov 21, 2011
TheGreaseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Turkey? Yeah, I'll take a Jeffery deep fried!
Sorry, eating any player in LPW is against amendment 32 of the LPW Constitution.
Now back in the day it was a different story.

..........IW...

“Texting For Dollars”

Since: Sep 10

Oakland, CA

#107604 Nov 21, 2011
onsunday wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, eating any player in LPW is against amendment 32 of the LPW Constitution.
Now back in the day it was a different story.
..........IW...
No, Amendment 137 applies!

“This day is.............. .”

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

HAIRTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!

#107605 Nov 21, 2011
TheGreaseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Amendment 137 applies!
That's the one that states, all posts that feature said numbers 1-3-7 in any post is hereby a default win bestowed upon the Indies.

OK

..........IW...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#107606 Nov 21, 2011
TheGreaseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Turkey? Yeah, I'll take a Jeffery deep fried!
Hey GreaseMan, Eat Me !
IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#107607 Nov 21, 2011
NE 27 - KC 3
...... Go Indies !

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#107608 Nov 21, 2011
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Skip! Hope you're doing better and feeling well. Real food on Thanksgiving ?
corn pone,possum stew and cornbread

“Goddess”

Since: Aug 11

New Castle DE

#107609 Nov 21, 2011
Winning

“Running Out Front”

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Gods Country

#107610 Nov 21, 2011
Good Morning everyone!

No luck getting a big buck yesterday, hope to do better today. Hitting the woods in about 4 hours. Hope the rain holds off a few hours.

Dream Team Winning!

DTW

“Texting For Dollars”

Since: Sep 10

Oakland, CA

#107611 Nov 22, 2011
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Hey GreaseMan, Eat Me !
IW
inedible

...dtw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll does lifelover = sweetie-pie? (Jun '12) 3 min Enter Username 2
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 7 min Crystal_Clear722 6,884
News 'This is a bizarre situation': John McCain says... 7 min Trump your President 33
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min Goku Black 213,222
News Video imagines Elmo getting fired due to budget... 22 min 07 Mustang 10
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 25 min Denny CranesPlace 73,379
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 26 min Denny CranesPlace 21,467
Trolliday Inn -- We'll leave the light on for you 7 hr Spotted Girl 46
More from around the web