clark county nevada rancher facing ty...

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#406 Apr 25, 2014
DW he's just another good Ol'boy!

"Exclude Harry Reid!"

You think he's in trouble ~~~ don't get me started!
I've seen, and 'paid attention' for 50 + years to the governments shite,
they're defying the will of the people, making things better for themselves,
and hurting this nation by doing it, this shite is old-hat to me!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#407 Apr 25, 2014
I'm just the messenger!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#408 Apr 25, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Let me 'rip' this down to what's really going on.
She said:"Just TLC"
You keep trying to put a bow and lipstick on it.
#* No bow no lipstick:
Clivy has been getting by with grazing his cattle on federal land for many years, in his heart he knows it's wrong, but the old man has principles and will not admit to being wrong - know anyone else like that? He's made excuses for himself so long he now believes them - does that sound familiar also.
He has not payed for grazing rights for 20 years.
So essentially ((we))/// you got a mouse in your pocket Just?/// They're eating grass and fertilizing and tilling the ground...maybe the government owes him?/// are feeding his cows for him. Cows he turns around and sells for profit. What would you call that?[Getting by with it] same as he does! When he sells those cattle the government gets taxes from him and the buyers, when he files his fed. taxes on personal profit the government gets more money, when he spends some of the money he made selling cattle the gov. gets more money ... are you beginning to get the picture here?
I understand the man, same as I did Ron Paul, and agree with what their thinking, but their
unusual way way of getting their point across loses effectiveness in how they say it.
Old school ways are so much different than todays we can't understand each other, just like you couldn't understand what your parents were trying to say if your over 40 years old. That's when kids stop listening all together.
"We" as in we the people of the United States of America who own the land.
If you think those cows are so good for the land why don't you offer up you front lawn for his cows?
"Old school ways" is no excuse for out right ignorance.
cowboy

Columbus, OH

#409 Apr 25, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
You think he's in trouble ~~~ don't get me started!
I've seen, and 'paid attention' for 50 + years to the governments shite,
they're defying the will of the people, making things better for themselves,
and hurting this nation by doing it, this shite is old-hat to me!
If you trying to make a case of government overreach and the headaches of bureaucracy/ red tape/ overregualtion almost everybody would agree. But I don't think Cliven Bundy is the man to lead that fight
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Paw Paw, MI

#410 Apr 25, 2014
Bundy's grandfather purchased the grazing rights to that land in 1880 from the General Land Office, the GLO was a federal agency. Notice I said he purchased the grazing rights. In 1946 the BLM was formed and took over all federal lands and at some point they decided they did not have to honor the old agreements. The government is willing to ignore that fact much like it ignores agreements with Indian Tribes.

Another problem the BLM has, and why I think they decided to round up the cattle using force, is it is quite possible that Bundy has prescriptive rights to that property since his family has been continually using that property for 140 years.
John

Columbus, OH

#411 Apr 25, 2014
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
Bundy's grandfather purchased the grazing rights to that land in 1880 from the General Land Office, the GLO was a federal agency. Notice I said he purchased the grazing rights. In 1946 the BLM was formed and took over all federal lands and at some point they decided they did not have to honor the old agreements. The government is willing to ignore that fact much like it ignores agreements with Indian Tribes.
Another problem the BLM has, and why I think they decided to round up the cattle using force, is it is quite possible that Bundy has prescriptive rights to that property since his family has been continually using that property for 140 years.
A 1998 opinion from U.S. District Judge Johnnie Rawlinson in a case where it was determined Bundy wouldn’t be allowed to use federal land for his cattle because of failure to pay grazing fees to the Bureau of Land Management. Rawlinson wrote that it wasn’t until roughly 1954 that “Bundy or his father or both have grazed livestock on public lands owned by the United States and administered by the BLM.”

Clark County Recorder documents show the 160-acre Bunkerville ranch Bundy calls home was purchased by his parents on Jan. 5, 1948. The purchase included the transfer to the Bundys of certain water rights, including water from the nearby Virgin River.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25302186/an-abb ...
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Paw Paw, MI

#412 Apr 25, 2014
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you trying to make a case of government overreach and the headaches of bureaucracy/ red tape/ overregualtion almost everybody would agree. But I don't think Cliven Bundy is the man to lead that fight
how bout these two?
http://www.alternet.org/heres-real-david-vs-g...
John

Columbus, OH

#413 Apr 25, 2014
<quoted text>how bout these two?
http://www.alternet.org/heres-real-david-vs-g...
Native Americans owned the entire United States at one time in theory. I say in theory because most didn't believe a person could own land. Are we going to give it all back? I'm not saying these guys don't have a case but it will be decided in court
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Paw Paw, MI

#414 Apr 25, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Native Americans owned the entire United States at one time in theory. I say in theory because most didn't believe a person could own land. Are we going to give it all back? I'm not saying these guys don't have a case but it will be decided in court
the court of public opinion is rising in confidence and power

revolution is in the air
John

Columbus, OH

#415 Apr 25, 2014
<quoted text>the court of public opinion is rising in confidence and power
revolution is in the air
Well i'd be a little careful with that if i was you with all the anti terrorism laws the bush regime passed. not saying you can't complain, you just cant try to change things with the threat of violence and thats a fact
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Paw Paw, MI

#418 Apr 25, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Well i'd be a little careful with that if i was you with all the anti terrorism laws the bush regime passed. not saying you can't complain, you just cant try to change things with the threat of violence and thats a fact
revolution does not require violence, it requires the willingness to take the retaliatory abuse for expressing yourself without giving in and to pay the price of freedom
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Paw Paw, MI

#419 Apr 25, 2014
defending the 2nd amendment can get ya killed, I prefer tho use 1st, 4th and 14th with the RICO act for teeth

cameras, hidden recorders for when they take your cameras and this support

http://www.ustream.tv/blog/2013/11/06/live-on...
Independent

United States

#420 Apr 25, 2014
revolution does not require violence,
Perhaps, perhaps not, but government suppression seems to always require violence.
Why do you suppose that is?
John

Columbus, OH

#421 Apr 25, 2014
<quoted text>revolution does not require violence, it requires the willingness to take the retaliatory abuse for expressing yourself without giving in and to pay the price of freedom
like mlkj? thats how its done but sometimes u still get pepper spray mace arrest
John

Columbus, OH

#422 Apr 25, 2014
<quoted text>revolution does not require violence, it requires the willingness to take the retaliatory abuse for expressing yourself without giving in and to pay the price of freedom
Oh yeah it can get you assinated too. I forgot to mention that.
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Paw Paw, MI

#423 Apr 25, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>
like mlkj? thats how its done but sometimes u still get pepper spray mace arrest
I have had broken ribs and will likely receive worse in the future, it is hard to keep a cool head but it shows integrity and gathers souport

psssssst......it's how I chose to fight for my country

to silence me all they can do is kill me , living with themselves is a fate worse than death
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Paw Paw, MI

#424 Apr 25, 2014
thats why they drowned themselves in alcohol nightly
John

Columbus, OH

#426 Apr 25, 2014
<quoted text>I have had broken ribs and will likely receive worse in the future, it is hard to keep a cool head but it shows integrity and gathers souport
psssssst......it's how I chose to fight for my country
to silence me all they can do is kill me , living with themselves is a fate worse than death
Well like I said do it the mlkj way and get it all on camera put it on utube
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Paw Paw, MI

#427 Apr 25, 2014
did he just say what I thought he said

John

Columbus, OH

#428 Apr 25, 2014
did he just say what I thought he said
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M5FR1LGsT7EXX
i have to admit i clicked on that link and saw it was a cartoon and didn't watch it so i don't really have a clue what point you was trying to make. got anything else?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr grace f a l l e n 223,410
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 2 hr Tunes from the Crypt 781
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr 8541 MARINE 27,381
Let's Play Song Titles With Only Three Words,... (Dec '13) 4 hr wichita-rick 705
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 hr wichita-rick 24,566
News Weird 7 mins ago 7:30 p.m.Tractor-trailer makes... 4 hr Xstain Spot Remover 3
News Weird 3 hour ago 10:29 a.m.FEMA tweets wrong nu... 4 hr Xstain Spot Remover 7
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 8 hr Poo Bears 6,064
Things that make life eaiser... (Apr '15) 8 hr TheJerseyDevil 969
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 10 hr a_visitor 2,346
More from around the web