Comments
1 - 20 of 404 Comments Last updated May 1, 2014
First Prev
of 21
Next Last
anonymous

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2014
they are raiding him as i type this threatening to kill him his family and use martial law on protestants in support of him. they wanted him to pay grazing fees on his own land that his family owned since 1870 to protect a turtle that the government was planning on euthanize anyway. this is a land grab by the government. 200 fed verses 300 to 400 militia members that are on the way to help as i type. they are armed and with same guns and alot are as well trained if not better than the feds, the next waco
mana

Pineville, WV

#2 Apr 10, 2014
anonymous wrote:
they are raiding him as i type this threatening to kill him his family and use martial law on protestants in support of him. they wanted him to pay grazing fees on his own land that his family owned since 1870 to protect a turtle that the government was planning on euthanize anyway. this is a land grab by the government. 200 fed verses 300 to 400 militia members that are on the way to help as i type. they are armed and with same guns and alot are as well trained if not better than the feds, the next waco
The federal government will do this to all the land owners until they own all the land. This is all by design because they want everyone to be living in a big city. This way, it will be a lot easier to control everyone.
mana

Pineville, WV

#3 Apr 10, 2014
Also heard from Alex Jones's radio show that the militias made it there today. If this is true I'll look for real big bloodbath because the militia will not back down from these federal thugs. Instead, I'll look for the Feds to back down. What the governor of Nevada needs to do, is to get the National Guard to run off all the federal government. Better yet, the sheriff of Clark County needs to start doing his job and run them off himself.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#4 Apr 11, 2014
As always, it boils down to a federal shell game..

“defusing bigot mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

-- every day --

#5 Apr 11, 2014
Except for the fact that armed nutballs are congregating to support Bundy'n'nem, what's been posted so far is a huge pile of bull-crap.

The real poop:

----------
Nevada statehood Oct. 1864

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/10/us/nevada-ranch...

What began as a legal fight between longtime rancher Cliven Bundy and the U.S. Bureau of Land Management has escalated as Bundy has refused to keep his cattle off the federal land, and the government has responded by beginning roundups of the cows.

In the wake of the publicized protests, members of various militia groups have been traveling from Virginia, Texas, Montana, Idaho and Wisconsin and arriving at the protest site and Bundy's ranch to support the family, said Stephen L. Dean, 45, of Utah, a member of one such group called the Peoples United Mobile Armed Services.
"It's tyranny in government," Dean said when asked what brought him to Nevada.
And, he added, "stealing people's cattle."

One banner at the protest side stated: "Has the West been won? Or has the fight just begun!"

In removing Bundy's livestock from public lands, the park service and land bureau are carrying out two U.S. District Court orders from two different judges.

"Cattle have been grazing in trespass on public lands in Southern Nevada for more than two decades," the National Park Service said. "The BLM and NPS have made repeated attempts to resolve this matter administratively and judicially. Impoundment of cattle illegally grazing on public lands is an option of last resort."
Added the BLM: "Mr. Bundy has also failed to comply with multiple court orders to remove his cattle from the federal lands and to end the illegal trespass."
The bureau does allow grazing on federal lands -- it administers 18,000 grazing permits and leases on 157 million acres across the country, the agency said.

Bundy's dispute with the government began about 1993 when the bureau changed grazing rules for the 600,000-acre Gold Butte area to protect an endangered desert tortoise, KLAS reported.
Bundy refused to abide by the changes and stopped paying his grazing fees to the federal bureau, which he contends is infringing on state rights.

CBS News reports that Bundy has lost decisions in *** state *** and federal courts. Also, he owes over $1 million dollars in fees.

Claiming states' rights is a loser. It's been federal land for a long time. He's also going with "liberty/freedom" and that's from a strictly selfish stance.

Why doesn't he take it to the U.S. Supreme Court?

1. This land is NOT just "his" land. This is OUR land... WE own it.
2. He's been a moocher and law-breaker since 1993. He needs to pay his debt.
3. The National Guard should be mobilized under state and/or federal authority because of the decisions of the respective levels of court authority. Nutballs interfering should be dealt with accordingly ... as proper as the law allows.
4. If necessary, military should assist. It's federal land. It's federal law. Remember: Army helped with federal land in the west in the old days. Army helped desegregate schools in the 1950s to over-ride the "liberty" of southern "patriots".

If taken to the ultimate conclusion, it would be justice to facilitate what land to which he does have title and rights, and give back to the Native Americans who preceded his ancestors and any other previous owners.

“Poppies. Tower of London”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#6 Apr 12, 2014
"as proper as the law allows."

does the law allow brutality to family members?

I refer to Cliven Bundy's son having been tasered,
another son assaulted, and their sister flung to the ground.

As for the removal of 500 cattle, they called it 'rustling'
in the olden days, perhaps still do, they were lynched
for it.

“Poppies. Tower of London”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#7 Apr 12, 2014
"If taken to the ultimate conclusion, it would be justice to facilitate what land to which he does have title and rights, and give back to the Native Americans who preceded his ancestors and any other previous owners."

But surely this would apply to the whole of the United States of America.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#8 Apr 12, 2014
If it's Federal land where and how did they get it? Did Nevada give it to them? Since they are the owners are they paying 'us' for it including property taxes each year?
Is "Squatters Rights*" still in effect?
A method of gaining legal title to real property by the actual, open, hostile, and continuous possession of it to the exclusion of its true owner for the period prescribed by state law. Personal Property may also be acquired by adverse possession.

Bundy is putting the property to practical use, grazing cattle which provides meat for Americans. What's the government going to do with it?
Raise turtles (???) There's a whole congress full of them we don't need anymore.

Anyhow you know who's side I'm on!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#9 Apr 12, 2014
Help me Mister Wizard..!!!!...I don't wanna be a cattle rustler anymore...

Drizzle, drazzle, dradle,'''drones'''
Time for this one to come home

“defusing bigot mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

-- every day --

#10 Apr 12, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
If it's Federal land where and how did they get it? Did Nevada give it to them? Since they are the owners are they paying 'us' for it including property taxes each year?
A method of gaining legal title to real property by the actual, open, hostile, and continuous possession of it to the exclusion of its true owner for the period prescribed by state law. Personal Property may also be acquired by adverse possession.
Bundy is putting the property to practical use, grazing cattle which provides meat for Americans. What's the government going to do with it?
Raise turtles (???) There's a whole congress full of them we don't need anymore.
"If it's Federal land where and how did they get it? Did Nevada give it to them?"

"Bundy is putting the property to practical use, grazing cattle which provides meat for Americans. What's the government going to do with it?"

Do your research.[so do other ranchers and users of federal land; and state land for that matter]

“Hey, it's just a cartoon!”

Since: Jul 08

He can drink all he wants!

#11 Apr 12, 2014
It's beyond time for the people of this country to force THEIR will upon the government in certain matters. For far to long it has been the other way around.

To paraphrase a line from a John Mellancamp song, "Just sayin' it's the law sure don't make it right"

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#13 Apr 12, 2014
WOW! The internet has gone viral with this event.
This is just a premise of things to come involving the Federal Government
using mafia tactics from collecting personal private information to pushing gov. healthcare down our throats to the many other underhanded things they've done to cause all the scandals, if "WE" don't stop them!
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Williamston, MI

#14 Apr 12, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
"If taken to the ultimate conclusion, it would be justice to facilitate what land to which he does have title and rights, and give back to the Native Americans who preceded his ancestors and any other previous owners."
But surely this would apply to the whole of the United States of America.
way to go toots
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Williamston, MI

#15 Apr 12, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
there is good money in turtles
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Williamston, MI

#16 Apr 12, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
It's beyond time for the people of this country to force THEIR will upon the government in certain matters. For far to long it has been the other way around.
To paraphrase a line from a John Mellancamp song, "Just sayin' it's the law sure don't make it right"
spread the word brother, sup DD?
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Williamston, MI

#17 Apr 12, 2014
Deer Whisperer wrote:
Except for the fact that armed nutballs are congregating to support Bundy ..........
can ya tell me what group is not full of "nutballs", they don't need gins to be dangerous

I feel your physiological views on the people that are supporting Bundy is influencing your vision

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#18 Apr 12, 2014
U.S. Officials End Tense Standoff Between Nevada Rancher, Federal Government
I don't trust the Feds, they won't let it end, just cool down, and then they'll be back again. They are a very divisive, belligerent, hostile bunch, just look what they've done in other countries to cause disruption, turmoil, and
chaos, they know no better than to treat 'us' the same way, they are the definition of evil!
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Williamston, MI

#19 Apr 12, 2014
philosophical, thats what I meant

“Hey, it's just a cartoon!”

Since: Jul 08

He can drink all he wants!

#20 Apr 12, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>spread the word brother, sup DD?
The price of good rum, man! How've you been LIM?
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Williamston, MI

#22 Apr 12, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
The price of good rum, man! How've you been LIM?
just cralin out of hibernation

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 min Mega Monster 6,022
Woman Accused of Setting Fire With Burned Bacon 3 min Instigator 6
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 4 min -Lea- 208
What's your tip for the day? 5 min SUG here 787
white... 5 min Old Sam 176
Words or names starting and ending with the sam... 7 min Old Sam 206
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Subduction Zone 115,069
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Princess Hey 145,018
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 35 min Roxie Darling 18,453
Fergson Police Dept. 36 min Digital Etiquette 307