Have you ever said anything good to s...

Have you ever said anything good to someone on Topix?

Created by Alias - Trish on Jul 30, 2012

52 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Try to

I'm too self-centered

Don't care

Partial to only certain posters

Afraid of reprocussions

I'm too prejudiced

I'm just not in to that

I'm too nasty / potty mouthed

“The beard faded...”

Since: May 14

to 62 shades of gray

#43 Jul 30, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
saying something nice is always better then mean..it not only makes the other person feel good you feel so much better afterwards..try it and see..have a great night..<3
Does that come with a money back guarantee?

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thats What Friends Are For !!

#44 Jul 31, 2014
where the other person admits it or not they will have a smile on their face..its always better to be nice than mean..no money back but guarantee to bring smiles..:o)

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#45 Jul 31, 2014
I think some just find it easier to leave judgeit.

Level 9

#46 Jul 31, 2014
hey moondancing over look those cute little things..I have a meaning to every one of them...look at them a diffrent way and they wil never bother you again..I promise you...

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#47 Jul 31, 2014
Yes, I have to Big dawg!
fassdle

Pittsburgh, PA

#48 Jul 31, 2014

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#49 Jul 31, 2014
Yes I have but sometimes after being nice to someone they turn evil..That's the time to let them be and go on you happy way...I say so long to those Weird ones...

Good Morning to all my friends ((HUGS))

Level 9

#50 Jul 31, 2014
put your head on my shoulder..whisper in my ear baby...oh cry me a river..LMBO...

“The beard faded...”

Since: May 14

to 62 shades of gray

#51 Aug 1, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
where the other person admits it or not they will have a smile on their face..its always better to be nice than mean..no money back but guarantee to bring smiles..:o)
I can live with that, smiles are always good to experience.

:^`)
Yes

Jackson, MO

#52 Aug 2, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Yes I have but sometimes after being nice to someone they turn evil..That's the time to let them be and go on you happy way...I say so long to those Weird ones...
Good Morning to all my friends ((HUGS))
That is the truth. I've been amazed at how quickly it can happen and for the oddest of reasons.
Some are friendly because they want something in return and when the answer is NO, they get all kinds of ugly. It goes beyond weird in some cases. I say nice things, but even then some are upset if they don't care for the person I've spoken nicely with. Some days you just can't win for losing.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#53 Aug 2, 2014
Have I ? Yes I suppose. I am just being me in general .
Have seen a few occasions where people probably really did need to hear it, I was 100% genuine if I told them I understood or would listen,is the same whether around the world or my neighbor.
Have had some folks who were genuine, probably going out of there way to say things to me ,so of course then I am obligated to reciprocate.
I do not seek people out just to say WOW your amazing today :)
It is very necessary to be told your worth a dam* in life ,amazing how simple we really are HUH! Yes maybe some ARE to sensitive but will belittling them make that better, I doubt it.
We also rarely gain large self worth,uprightness , on our own,is a major reason we couple if you will & oddly a first thing we turn to when we break up.
That self esteem is also strongly liked to heath both mental & physical ,then that is a separate revolving door ,worthy of another discussion:)
it is is major factor in basic i.q. testing ,maybe not on a broad scale but changing 20 pts. just by being told you can is a real factor.
No different than coaching or military training or high out put jobs .
On topic, I can now say from experience that doing this on our own is harder as we age .
I hope folks are genuinely having a good day. Rick

Level 9

Location hidden

#54 Aug 2, 2014
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the truth. I've been amazed at how quickly it can happen and for the oddest of reasons.
Some are friendly because they want something in return and when the answer is NO, they get all kinds of ugly. It goes beyond weird in some cases. I say nice things, but even then some are upset if they don't care for the person I've spoken nicely with. Some days you just can't win for losing.
Amen.....When I first started saying no I felt guilty but it got a little easier each time...I don't always say no..Only to those that I feel they need to be told that...How much happier I am for that...I say,.I am not your servant so don't treat me as one.

Have a wonderful day/weekend :o)

Level 6

Location hidden

#55 Sep 7, 2014
Does it matter if you have or you haven't?
Why tell?
This is a strange thread. Stranger yet, I'm answering it but the question is odd.

BTW, I like strange, unusual..... or tilted. It's fine and dandy with me any day of the week including the eighth.

Level 9

Location hidden

#56 Sep 7, 2014
It doesn't matter if I did.Some will never remember.

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#57 Sep 7, 2014
Yes. I've also said some very bad things about some here who deserved it but are too ignorant to make the connection...
Alias - Trish

Jackson, MO

#58 Sep 7, 2014
You think the question is odd? I thought it was amazing someone would create this using my alias TWO WEEKS after I had arrived to (or had even heard of) OFFBEAT. I thought it quitecraZy all the polls and fictitious stories that were being put out about me. Why? Because so many believed I was not a new poster when I was.

I've said plenty of good things, but folks chose to believe all the rumors and lies said instead. I'm known to get mouthy when provoked and I didn't lie or mistakenly accuse others.
Alias - Trish

Jackson, MO

#59 Sep 7, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
Yes. I've also said some very bad things about some here who deserved it but are too ignorant to make the connection...
I'm sorry to hear about your dog Enzo. I've gotten rather emotional about losing my pets. They are not just animals, but they are part of the family.:(

Level 9

#60 Sep 7, 2014
its so much better to be nice than mean and ugly..(hugs) to anybody that needs one I have plenty to spare..<3
ed snowden

Houston, TX

#61 Sep 7, 2014
Alias - Trish wrote:
You think the question is odd? I thought it was amazing someone would create this using my alias TWO WEEKS after I had arrived to (or had even heard of) OFFBEAT. I thought it quitecraZy all the polls and fictitious stories that were being put out about me. Why? Because so many believed I was not a new poster when I was.
I've said plenty of good things, but folks chose to believe all the rumors and lies said instead. I'm known to get mouthy when provoked and I didn't lie or mistakenly accuse others.
They are watching you and manipulating your acct

Level 6

Location hidden

#62 Sep 9, 2014
&*^&@&#^$ usually that means cuss words but in this case it means extremely confused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 14 min On the Radio 7,608
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 18 min ROSE 74,433
A to Z songs by title or group! 41 min wichita-rick 1,608
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 10,606
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 1 hr SweLL GirL 32,975
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr SweLL GirL 16,566
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr SweLL GirL 22,107
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr River Tam 215,573
More from around the web