Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#282 Jun 26, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> BITE ME...w/o MY WILD and FREE REBEL WAYS...OFFBEAT... WOULD be SECOND RATE...I AM THE "STAR"...BELIEVE IT...FACT!!..
HAVE A NICE DAY...POO-POO diaper Need Changy?
Reported.

“Artifical intelligence is no”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

match for natural stupidity

#283 Jun 26, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> BITE ME...w/o MY WILD and FREE REBEL WAYS...OFFBEAT... WOULD be SECOND RATE...I AM THE "STAR"...BELIEVE IT...FACT!!..
HAVE A NICE DAY...POO-POO diaper Need Changy?
Reported...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#284 Jun 26, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
great posting ...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#285 Jun 26, 2013
ok ok a second reported do I hear more

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#286 Jun 26, 2013
Ya Know...IF Ya ALL truly WANTED to Remember SKIPPER.. Whether he LEFT Topix or His Bod...WHY BE GLOOMY??

MAKE A THREAD ABOUT...SKIPPER, THE MAN...

YOU Know..THE..DEAD..are REALLY DEAD ..WHEN YOU FORGET ABOUT THEM!!!

I miss Pixie V. And Others...AND I Chat about them..I EVEN.. CHUCKLE to myself... SOME of the Adventures... We had at the Night Owl and The Halloween vampire Cruise Ship Party...OMG!!

Rapid ran WILD...on the Last Post Wins thread... I included her in my adventures also at The Night Owl Saloon...

AS Well as SKIPPER , Fisherman 808 and Captn Morgan.. going on the High Seas fishing for OUR Friday Fish Fry at The Night Owl Saloon ALSO!!

IT IS REAL PEOPLE behind the Computer Screens..
Absw WE HSEw our imaginations to CREATE..these One Liners and Short Stories...for ENTERTAINMENT, that's ALL!!

As the years progressed herd on Offbeat..I have been target of many JOKES... and I MAY laugh then OFF..BUT. TRUTH is...THEY HAVE HURT ME...A REAL PERSON... with FEELINGS!!

Soooo, Basically... TODAY was PAYBACK TIME... I KNEW..YOU ALL WOULD COME TO THIS SITE..to pay your respects to SKIPPER...

So it WAS A SURPRISE ATTACK!!...JUST as I HAD TRUSTED those WHO Played. Laughed and Joked with me...These folks TURNED against ME and BACKSTABBED ME...RIPPED MY HEART OUT...AND they had CLAIMED to be my FRIENDS!!

NOW, YOU KNOW...HOW IT FEELS... AND admit it..IT HURTS!!..DOESN'T IT??

YOU NEVER EXPECTED THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR FROM ME...Especially on a Thread SUCH AS THIS!!!

ALL KIDDING ASIDE...I Respected Skipper and I had FUN playing pranks on him.....IN MY IMAGINARY MIND.

We are ALL Figments of Our Own Imaginations... Just like in the REAL WORLD... PAIN EXISTS ALSO...

R.I.P. Skipper... LPW...WILL NEVER BE THE SAME w/o Ya!!

ENJOY YOUR Thread Chats...Posters...AND REMEMBER... TEARS ARE REAL...Later..ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#287 Jun 26, 2013
Also..and we USE..OOPSIE!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#288 Jun 26, 2013
INDIES ROCKIN' To the Memory of SKIPPER..DTW... LPW...
.PARTY HARDY SKIPPER!!..
;)

“MEOW!”

Since: Jun 06

Mold, UK

#289 Jun 26, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Ya Know...IF Ya ALL truly WANTED to Remember SKIPPER.. Whether he LEFT Topix or His Bod...WHY BE GLOOMY??
MAKE A THREAD ABOUT...SKIPPER, THE MAN...
YOU Know..THE..DEAD..are REALLY DEAD ..WHEN YOU FORGET ABOUT THEM!!!
I miss Pixie V. And Others...AND I Chat about them..I EVEN.. CHUCKLE to myself... SOME of the Adventures... We had at the Night Owl and The Halloween vampire Cruise Ship Party...OMG!!
Rapid ran WILD...on the Last Post Wins thread... I included her in my adventures also at The Night Owl Saloon...
AS Well as SKIPPER , Fisherman 808 and Captn Morgan.. going on the High Seas fishing for OUR Friday Fish Fry at The Night Owl Saloon ALSO!!
IT IS REAL PEOPLE behind the Computer Screens..
Absw WE HSEw our imaginations to CREATE..these One Liners and Short Stories...for ENTERTAINMENT, that's ALL!!
As the years progressed herd on Offbeat..I have been target of many JOKES... and I MAY laugh then OFF..BUT. TRUTH is...THEY HAVE HURT ME...A REAL PERSON... with FEELINGS!!
Soooo, Basically... TODAY was PAYBACK TIME... I KNEW..YOU ALL WOULD COME TO THIS SITE..to pay your respects to SKIPPER...
So it WAS A SURPRISE ATTACK!!...JUST as I HAD TRUSTED those WHO Played. Laughed and Joked with me...These folks TURNED against ME and BACKSTABBED ME...RIPPED MY HEART OUT...AND they had CLAIMED to be my FRIENDS!!
NOW, YOU KNOW...HOW IT FEELS... AND admit it..IT HURTS!!..DOESN'T IT??
YOU NEVER EXPECTED THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR FROM ME...Especially on a Thread SUCH AS THIS!!!
ALL KIDDING ASIDE...I Respected Skipper and I had FUN playing pranks on him.....IN MY IMAGINARY MIND.
We are ALL Figments of Our Own Imaginations... Just like in the REAL WORLD... PAIN EXISTS ALSO...
R.I.P. Skipper... LPW...WILL NEVER BE THE SAME w/o Ya!!
ENJOY YOUR Thread Chats...Posters...AND REMEMBER... TEARS ARE REAL...Later..ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
Can I just say CC...regrettably I don't get around the threads
much as I like, so have missed out on a lot of the fun things
you mention....but I have also missed out on where you have been
hurt, and I am very sorry to hear that.
You have your won way of posting, it's unique and I respect that,
shades of the 60's, the Swingin' Sixties, lol. Been there, done that.
Equally, I respect this post greatly, what a wonderful idea to have a thread dedicated to Skipper's life, sort of like a Wake,
if you like.
So what are you waiting? ROCK ON!

“MEOW!”

Since: Jun 06

Mold, UK

#290 Jun 26, 2013
OOPSIE! Meant to say 'what are you waiting FOR'

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#291 Jun 26, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
INDIES ROCKIN' To the Memory of SKIPPER..DTW... LPW...
.PARTY HARDY SKIPPER!!..
;)
CC,

I just left you a post on
Dirty Nelly's thread:

“Gurl You Be Killin Em”

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Endicott, New York

#292 Jun 26, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Ya Know...IF Ya ALL truly WANTED to Remember SKIPPER.. Whether he LEFT Topix or His Bod...WHY BE GLOOMY??
MAKE A THREAD ABOUT...SKIPPER, THE MAN...
YOU Know..THE..DEAD..are REALLY DEAD ..WHEN YOU FORGET ABOUT THEM!!!
I miss Pixie V. And Others...AND I Chat about them..I EVEN.. CHUCKLE to myself... SOME of the Adventures... We had at the Night Owl and The Halloween vampire Cruise Ship Party...OMG!!
Rapid ran WILD...on the Last Post Wins thread... I included her in my adventures also at The Night Owl Saloon...
AS Well as SKIPPER , Fisherman 808 and Captn Morgan.. going on the High Seas fishing for OUR Friday Fish Fry at The Night Owl Saloon ALSO!!
IT IS REAL PEOPLE behind the Computer Screens..
Absw WE HSEw our imaginations to CREATE..these One Liners and Short Stories...for ENTERTAINMENT, that's ALL!!
As the years progressed herd on Offbeat..I have been target of many JOKES... and I MAY laugh then OFF..BUT. TRUTH is...THEY HAVE HURT ME...A REAL PERSON... with FEELINGS!!
Soooo, Basically... TODAY was PAYBACK TIME... I KNEW..YOU ALL WOULD COME TO THIS SITE..to pay your respects to SKIPPER...
So it WAS A SURPRISE ATTACK!!...JUST as I HAD TRUSTED those WHO Played. Laughed and Joked with me...These folks TURNED against ME and BACKSTABBED ME...RIPPED MY HEART OUT...AND they had CLAIMED to be my FRIENDS!!
NOW, YOU KNOW...HOW IT FEELS... AND admit it..IT HURTS!!..DOESN'T IT??
YOU NEVER EXPECTED THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR FROM ME...Especially on a Thread SUCH AS THIS!!!
ALL KIDDING ASIDE...I Respected Skipper and I had FUN playing pranks on him.....IN MY IMAGINARY MIND.
We are ALL Figments of Our Own Imaginations... Just like in the REAL WORLD... PAIN EXISTS ALSO...
R.I.P. Skipper... LPW...WILL NEVER BE THE SAME w/o Ya!!
ENJOY YOUR Thread Chats...Posters...AND REMEMBER... TEARS ARE REAL...Later..ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
And what in da heck you think this thread be talkin bout Colorado Hick?

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#294 Jun 26, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> MAYBE...YOU Should..((( HUG)))...YOURSELF... and TREAT yourself ONCE in Awhile...
YA GOTTA Looooooove YOURSELF... BEFORE ..YOU CAN LOVE ANOTHER!!!
Tallyho Chick...DON'T be soooo HARD on yourself... WE ALL HAVE OFF DAYS!!!..;)
OFF DAYS!?!?!? I have come to the conclusion that you volunteered your services to pharmaceutical companies WAY back in the day for experimental testing...EPIC FAIL..

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#295 Jun 26, 2013
tallyho wrote:
ok ok a second reported do I hear more
I'll raise ya 10...

...sheesh this thing is pullin out all the stops...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#296 Jun 26, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll raise ya 10...
...sheesh this thing is pullin out all the stops...
have a hard time using such events as a crutch , be a man/woman enough to say it on my thread or make a thread but nit like this , now you know where the Hiltlers and Adam Lanza emerge from

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#297 Jun 26, 2013
Goodby, Skipper. You're already missed.

“Mrs_E”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#298 Jun 26, 2013
LOL, this is some good reading...I know Skipper is laughing at all this.. To all of you who are fighting the battle with the crazies right now..lol, your making me laugh..and warming my heart..
We choose to post here, and we know that as time passes we will all pass as well..have our own memorial thread, where the crazies will show.. There will be those, who will come to rock the boat and tarnish the memory of someone we have bonded with. Those who will poke us to lose focus..those who will forget to drink their calming tea , and go into a Sybilesque rampage. Remember, its all the game we play..
throw the dogs a bone here and there,and give them the argument they desire..its the bane of their existance.....but remember. they will never , EVER ,,regardless the ruckus they stir....distract us from the friends we have made here, or our respect for each other...
Carry on in heaven...Skipper. Offbeat is biz as usual...our nutty little looney bin hasnt missed a beat..RIL ( Rest in Laughter)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#299 Jun 26, 2013
reebie wrote:
LOL, this is some good reading...I know Skipper is laughing at all this.. To all of you who are fighting the battle with the crazies right now..lol, your making me laugh..and warming my heart..
We choose to post here, and we know that as time passes we will all pass as well..have our own memorial thread, where the crazies will show.. There will be those, who will come to rock the boat and tarnish the memory of someone we have bonded with. Those who will poke us to lose focus..those who will forget to drink their calming tea , and go into a Sybilesque rampage. Remember, its all the game we play..
throw the dogs a bone here and there,and give them the argument they desire..its the bane of their existance.....but remember. they will never , EVER ,,regardless the ruckus they stir....distract us from the friends we have made here, or our respect for each other...
Carry on in heaven...Skipper. Offbeat is biz as usual...our nutty little looney bin hasnt missed a beat..RIL ( Rest in Laughter)
so true Reebie and a good morning to you :)
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#300 Jun 26, 2013
RIP Skipper, sorry didn't get to know you better.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#301 Jun 26, 2013
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there - I do not sleep.
I am the thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints in snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
As you awake with morning's hush
I am the swift-up-flinging rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there - I did not die.

--author unknown, but attributed to Mary Frye

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#302 Jun 26, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I just say CC...regrettably I don't get around the threads
much as I like, so have missed out on a lot of the fun things
you mention....but I have also missed out on where you have been
hurt, and I am very sorry to hear that.
You have your won way of posting, it's unique and I respect that,
shades of the 60's, the Swingin' Sixties, lol. Been there, done that.
Equally, I respect this post greatly, what a wonderful idea to have a thread dedicated to Skipper's life, sort of like a Wake,
if you like.
So what are you waiting? ROCK ON!
You are such a high class lady. I'm impressed.
In honor of Skipper, I wasn't going to respond to CC's post, even though she did mention me and it was a pretty good one that got my attention.
Many people go through stages after someone passes away. Denial is a big one. I try my best not to judge others, and like you, I'm not judging CC now.
Let's all keep this a respectful thread for the Skipper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 6 min Cyan in CA 29,805
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 9 min CJ Rocker 2,535
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min Wolftracks 149,052
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 18 min SUG here 3,532
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 19 min wichita-rick 1,890
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min DanFromSmithville 121,034
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 21 min Prosperity Fundie... 42
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 54 min Crazy Beautiful 6,838
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 2 hr JV Team 44
True or False Game 3 hr -CatCiao- 410
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr ms_Sweeter 22,238

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE