More evacuate, weird weather fears at Calif. fire

Jul 20, 2013 Full story: Seattle Post-Intelligencer 6

In this photo made Wednesday, July 17, 2013, and released by the U.S. Forest Service, a DC-10 drops fire retardant along an edge of the Mountain Fire near Lake Hemet, Calif.

Full Story
El ameen

Europe

#2 Jul 20, 2013
The supreme of the era isah a.s imamul mahdi jesus the messiah is on earth and he said there will be a massive fire out break in the world such that has never been witness in the past abdullahi bin abdullah isah zahiran.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4 Jul 21, 2013
LIKE with any Threatening Circumstance.

HEED THE WARNINGS!!... AND....HEAD OUT OF DODGE!!"
El ameen

Europe

#5 Jul 21, 2013
forgotten wrote:
<quoted text>
F@ck many goats lately, habib? Thought so....maybe it was camels? I guess you would need a ladder for that...tall camels, so sexy, so hard to get...you will find a way someday...
be awere if you are not that the calamities of the world is increasing in every second more and more calamities are ahaid of the world becouse jesus isah a.s imamul mahdi has appear in the physical body here in nigeria abdullahi bin abdullah isah zahiran.
El ameen

Europe

#6 Jul 21, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
LIKE with any Threatening Circumstance.
HEED THE WARNINGS!!... AND....HEAD OUT OF DODGE!!"
the whole world is in the verge of collaps becouse christ jesus the messiah has appear on the physical body here in nigeria abdullahi bin abdullah isah zahiran.
The Spelling Otter

Turlock, CA

#8 Jul 21, 2013
El ameen wrote:
<quoted text> the whole world is in the verge of collaps becouse christ jesus the messiah has appear on the physical body here in nigeria abdullahi bin abdullah isah zahiran.
That's "because".
(And I think You meant "appeared", but that's not in My job description)
El ameen

Europe

#9 Jul 22, 2013
The Spelling Otter wrote:
<quoted text>That's "because".
(And I think You meant "appeared", but that's not in My job description)
think and reasing if not,this calamities that are happening will took you away christ is back abdullahi bin abdullah isah zahiran.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min undercover poster 25,742
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 5 min NotaGoth 1,737
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Gillette 132,880
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 6 min pit 1,094
New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 21 min beatlesinafog 436
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 22 min Judy 123 1,971
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 26 min Jennifer Renee 7,607
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 57 min wichita-rick 152,539
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 2 hr X Crypsis X 336
More from around the web