Is it child abuse for a father to pai...

Is it child abuse for a father to paint his daughter's toenails?

Created by Hitesrunprincess on Apr 8, 2011

316 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Only in the mind of a sick individual

“"Do what thou will."”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#62 Apr 9, 2011
Dum Dum Alert wrote:
<quoted text>Do you not have a favorite anatomy part of a woman? Say her breasts? Legs? Rear? Hair even? Why would a foot be sick? If you like her legs does that mean you automatically get off on the legs of a 10 year old? No, only the pedophile would. So a foot and thinking it's exciting does not a Freud study make.
yeah genius, most people have a fav part of a woman, and its not her smelly ass feet. with her second toe towering over her big toe, and with the dry skin, oooh its soo hot. wtf??

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#63 Apr 9, 2011
Dum Dum Alert wrote:
<quoted text>Do you not have a favorite anatomy part of a woman? Say her breasts? Legs? Rear? Hair even? Why would a foot be sick? If you like her legs does that mean you automatically get off on the legs of a 10 year old? No, only the pedophile would. So a foot and thinking it's exciting does not a Freud study make.
You've got a point, anything two consenting adults do in the privacy of their room is OK with me. But the rest of your post is where the real issue lies, my trolls maintain that the feet of a ten year old are sexually enticing, a notion that I find sick, sick,sick. As far as adults go, whatever part of your partner is your favorite is alright with me.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#64 Apr 9, 2011
deafbychoice wrote:
<quoted text> yeah genius, most people have a fav part of a woman, and its not her smelly ass feet. with her second toe towering over her big toe, and with the dry skin, oooh its soo hot. wtf??
I really don't understand a foot fetish, as womens body parts go it is far from my favorite.

ancient

“Go Packers!!!!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Life is a Gift

#65 Apr 9, 2011
I have a daughter. She said its weird that a dad would want or OFFER to paint her toenails. Her age is apparently the same as Billy's child.

She said go to a beauty parlor to get a pedicure.

All I said was tt is strange.....

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#66 Apr 9, 2011
Dum Dum Alert wrote:
<quoted text>Opis included genos kids and spoke of cancer, what's so chivalrous about that? Billy joined right in and had a hoot. Go away now
He didn't pretend to speak for Geno's kids. Spoke about Geno's wife and about the kids. Distinctions escape you. Try to comprehend what you're reading. I know it's hard for you but you'll get it after several tries.

ancient

“Go Packers!!!!”

Level 1

Life is a Gift

#67 Apr 9, 2011
Why post replies Billy?

Seriously? You have issues my man.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#68 Apr 9, 2011
ancient wrote:
I have a daughter. She said its weird that a dad would want or OFFER to paint her toenails. Her age is apparently the same as Billy's child.
And I've often said that I didn't OFFER to paint them, she asked me if I would. So, if your daughter asked you to do her nails you wouldn't do it?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#69 Apr 9, 2011
ancient wrote:
Why post replies Billy?
Why post replies to my replies Rick?

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

#70 Apr 9, 2011
ancient wrote:
Why post replies Billy?
Why exist, Rick? You have issues and yet you're still alive.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#71 Apr 9, 2011
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't pretend to speak for Geno's kids. Spoke about Geno's wife and about the kids. Distinctions escape you. Try to comprehend what you're reading. I know it's hard for you but you'll get it after several tries.
I said NOTHING about Genos wife or kids that he himself hadn't said here, and I didn't attempt to sexualize a young child. For some reason those fine distinctions escape this troll.....

ancient

“Go Packers!!!!”

Level 1

Life is a Gift

#72 Apr 9, 2011
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>And I've often said that I didn't OFFER to paint them, she asked me if I would. So, if your daughter asked you to do her nails you wouldn't do it?
Nope.

ancient

“Go Packers!!!!”

Level 1

Life is a Gift

#73 Apr 9, 2011
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
By the Grace of GOD in my Lord Jesus Christ.

Hence why I am here.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#74 Apr 9, 2011
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
The really weird part is that he doesn't understand why I might have issues with him seeing a sexual motivation behind me painting my daughters toe nails. That's just weird.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#75 Apr 9, 2011
ancient wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Thanks for your honesty. How about if she asked you to brush her hair?

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

#76 Apr 9, 2011
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I said NOTHING about Genos wife or kids that he himself hadn't said here, and I didn't attempt to sexualize a young child. For some reason those fine distinctions escape this troll.....
Getting this troll to appreciate distinctins is like getting a yak to appreciate a Mennon Speed Stick.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

#77 Apr 9, 2011
ancient wrote:
<quoted text>
By the Grace of GOD in my Lord Jesus Christ.
Hence why I am here.
And if you believe in Him, would he be proud of your behavior?
BlaCk GoD

Coxsackie, NY

#78 Apr 9, 2011
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you believe in Him, would he be proud of your behavior?
I'da killed 'im off years ago just as a waste of oxygen, but it's just so feckin' funny to mess with his life and see his reaction. That time when the wife pinned the goodbye note to the roast in the sink with a big ole mother effin' carving knife...I wish you couldda seen the look on his face when he walked in the door. BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Gnome sane?
solipsism

United States

#79 Apr 9, 2011
ancient wrote:
Duuude you are the one with the problem if you get aroused by a childs feet or any other body part.

Get some therapy fast and stay away from all children sicko.

I'm starting to think you get turned on talking about it ergo you keep bringing it up.
solipsism

United States

#81 Apr 9, 2011
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>The really weird part is that he doesn't understand why I might have issues with him seeing a sexual motivation behind me painting my daughters toe nails. That's just weird.....
Maybe he got off on the scene from Lolita about the pedophile who painted the girls toenails to get close to her and seduce her???

That lousey film presented it luke she was the seductress tempting him when the book exposed his obsession with young girls before he met that one. It exposed how a man like him would marry the mother to get next to her children.

Anyone, foot fetish or not, that gets aroused by any body part of a child is a sick pedo and I think he gets off thinking about it and talking about it.

He'll probably disappear for a while to go jack off now.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#82 Apr 9, 2011
solipsism wrote:
<quoted text>Duuude you are the one with the problem if you get aroused by a childs feet or any other body part.
Get some therapy fast and stay away from all children sicko.
I'm starting to think you get turned on talking about it ergo you keep bringing it up.
I really don't understand why Ancient is so fixated on this either. About a year and a half ago I offhandedly mentioned that I had painted my daughters toenails. He has been totally captivated by the subject every since.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 3 min whatimeisit 47,495
News It's this weird d j vu': St. John residen... 13 min wichita-rick 2
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 18 min whatimeisit 729
Word association (Jun '07) 20 min wichita-rick 6,925
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 24 min whatimeisit 6,920
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 25 min wichita-rick 24,553
Offbeat's Exclusive Level 9 Club,...RSVP (Mar '13) 30 min whatimeisit 162
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 223,297
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Paisley_Posey 27,216
News Strange bedfellows: Jimmy Carter defends Trump 2 hr Dr Strangelove 211