created by: Hitesrunprincess | Apr 8, 2011

Weird

314 votes

Is it child abuse for a father to paint his daughter's toenails?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Only in the mind of a sick individual

Comments (Page 27)

Showing posts 521 - 540 of584
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that he would choose a chronic liar like you as a friend hardly says anything for him. It is also ironic how a troll like you would allege the same of anther poster. Have you so soon forgotten that your first contact with me on Topix was an insulting personal attack delivered by you which you in turn lied about and tried to accuse me of being the instigator of our long running differences?
PFfff is a lady, not a man. The rest of your post is equally confused........

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>If you trusted yourself around your daughter, you would think differently. But since you don't..........
Is that your standard attack for somebody who dares to disagree with you? Let's be realistic. It is certainly not mainstream for a father tp paint his daughter's toe nails. Accusing him of not trusting himself with his daughter is a lame response just like my refusal to meet as a twosome with a female friend hardly means I do not trust myself. What a liar you are!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Is that your standard attack for somebody who dares to disagree with you? Let's be realistic. It is certainly not mainstream for a father tp paint his daughter's toe nails. Accusing him of not trusting himself with his daughter is a lame response just like my refusal to meet as a twosome with a female friend hardly means I do not trust myself. What a liar you are!
The person in question was not a random poster. You are getting involved in old fights that you do not understand.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I will agree that calling this out and out child abuse is a bit extreme. However, your admission that you also went shoe shopping with a female friend of yours while being a married man makes me suspect that a foot and/or toe fetish may be involved here. You have also made statements to the effect that you have had more female friends than male friends which makes me wonder if perhaps you have a greater fascination with girly things more than a man's things which could possibly explain why you have more female friends than male friends.
If it weren't for how you enjoyed going shoe shopping with a female friend, I would have simply brushed this off as an unconventionality. I am concerned that you may possibly be getting some sort of a very low grade sexual gratification from this and I do advise you to do a bit of soul searching on this. It is wonderful that you have such a close relationship with your daughter, but this might be a bit too close.
Wow, how much searching did you have to do to find this thread and know it was about Billy R? Hour? Two? Seems like maybe you might want to do some soul searching to see if you are getting a very low grade sexual gratification from this.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>The person in question was not a random poster. You are getting involved in old fights that you do not understand.
I said nothing about whether it was a random poster or not and it hardly matters anyway. That was a nice try at a dodge. The plain fact of the matter is that you tend to wear out the threadbare excuse that the poster who disagreed with you must have had problems controlling his sexual urges. Your posts along those lines are pure unadulterated sewer sludge.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I already knew that he has posted something about painting his daughter's nails and my plan was to bring this up on the incessant poster thread and found this thread while I was doing a Google search on Billy and painting his daughters toenails. Actually, all I had to do was enter Billy R. and daughter's toenails and it appeared right away on Google search. In fact, that is the first search item to come up with those search terms. Somehow, I get the feeling that Ferrerman could be right about you and Billy being the same person. "You" and "Billy" both brought up the same point on different threads in such a short period of time.
Obsess much?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I already knew that he has posted something about painting his daughter's nails and my plan was to bring this up on the incessant poster thread and found this thread while I was doing a Google search on Billy and painting his daughters toenails. Actually, all I had to do was enter Billy R. and daughter's toenails and it appeared right away on Google search. In fact, that is the first search item to come up with those search terms. Somehow, I get the feeling that Ferrerman could be right about you and Billy being the same person. "You" and "Billy" both brought up the same point on different threads in such a short period of time.
That's because we're siamese twins separated at birth, duh!

You taking the time to "explain" your thought processes behind the googling seems sort of stalkerish.....

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>That's because we're siamese twins separated at birth, duh!
You taking the time to "explain" your thought processes behind the googling seems sort of stalkerish.....
Of course you are going to put that hypocritical spin on it.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsess much?
Does Billy obsess much about whether or not I can control myself around other women? The way you are marching in lock step with Billy makes me wonder if you have a mind of your own.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsess much?
Better be careful Arctic--next thing you know, he'll be saying that you and Billy are the same person.....LOL

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Better be careful Arctic--next thing you know, he'll be saying that you and Billy are the same person.....LOL
I kind of doubt that. Just like Billy, when you lack factual material to post, fantasy will do fine.

Level 9

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Does Billy obsess much about whether or not I can control myself around other women? The way you are marching in lock step with Billy makes me wonder if you have a mind of your own.
Of course I have a mind of my own.
Which is exactly why I'm not following you
into this madness.

I treat ppl the way they treat me.
Period.
Billy has been nothing but kind to me.
If you have a problem w/him it's just that..
YOUR problem.
Not mine.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Does Billy obsess much about whether or not I can control myself around other women? The way you are marching in lock step with Billy makes me wonder if you have a mind of your own.
Actually I never worry about who you may or may not meet with, it's your loss not mine......It's interesting that you accuse Arctic of not having a brain of her own. I will assure you that Arctic can think circles around you. She is a SMART woman. And,at the risk of incurring your wrath once again, may I add that she's a very pretty woman.........

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

flbadcatowner wrote:
Now thats a textbook definition of a stalker......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I kind of doubt that. Just like Billy, when you lack factual material to post, fantasy will do fine.
Here's where you are getting confused again. I AM NOT just like Billy. He's the taller of the two....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I have a mind of my own.
Which is exactly why I'm not following you
into this madness.
I treat ppl the way they treat me.
Period.
Billy has been nothing but kind to me.
If you have a problem w/him it's just that..
YOUR problem.
Not mine.
Thanks, I appreciate it.......I always think its weird when someone acts like you're stupid because they disagree with you on one thing. You and I disagree on a number of issues, but I think you're a very smart woman. In fact, that has caused me to rethink a number of issues, because I assume there has to be some rationale behind your beliefs. So the fact that YOU believe something will cause me to look at it more seriously.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Here's where you are getting confused again. I AM NOT just like Billy. He's the taller of the two....
And my daughter is called "The CHO'....your son is called "The Troll".........

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Now thats a textbook definition of a stalker......
I think you should look into an order of protection....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I think you should look into an order of protection....
If I thought he had any courage whatsoever I might be really concerned..........

Level 9

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I never worry about who you may or may not meet with, it's your loss not mine......It's interesting that you accuse Arctic of not having a brain of her own. I will assure you that Arctic can think circles around you. She is a SMART woman. And,at the risk of incurring your wrath once again, may I add that she's a very pretty woman.........
LOL

Thank you kind sir.
However I'm sure I'm not
as smart as I think I am;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 521 - 540 of584
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

195 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Mar '10) 3 min Jennifer Renee 15,609
what are you eatin'? (Mar '13) 6 min Bezeer 2,355
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min xxxooxxx 140,568
ask amy rose 19 min Question 13
shilo (Feb '07) 22 min SLACK 12,884
"Go Sarah!" 23 min efficiency 5
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 27 min Bezeer 5,552
How to become Unbannable 2 hr Chilli J 93
•••