Is it child abuse for a father to pai...

Is it child abuse for a father to paint his daughter's toenails?

Created by Hitesrunprincess on Apr 8, 2011

316 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Only in the mind of a sick individual

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#596 Oct 2, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>This is the first clip that came to my mind.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vHLD4LvnPTIXX Good morning my friend......
I thought you'd be showing the clip I was talking about. Lol.
Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#597 Oct 2, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
In Pulp Fiction a man was thrown out the window for rubbing the feet of another man's wife.
Lmao. First Pulp Fiction is a twisted messed up funny as hell movie. There were soooo many worst parts. The fact you can even remember and pick that as your example, in my opinion, means something in it disturbed YOU. And somehow you were able to relate to the situation. Any guy rubbing any part of a mans wife would naturally get a whooping. The intent was sexual. Now if it was for Reflexology or acupuncture or having a wart removed..... Different context. And with that being said youre assuming every women that gets a Mani-Pedi is sexualizing the estitician. And every estitician is a sexualizing their clients?!? It's the context of the situation. Only DAD KNOWS what his true motive is. And with good faith we can only hope it's a situation of bonding.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#598 Oct 2, 2012
Forgotten faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. First Pulp Fiction is a twisted messed up funny as hell movie. There were soooo many worst parts. The fact you can even remember and pick that as your example, in my opinion, means something in it disturbed YOU. And somehow you were able to relate to the situation. Any guy rubbing any part of a mans wife would naturally get a whooping. The intent was sexual. Now if it was for Reflexology or acupuncture or having a wart removed..... Different context. And with that being said youre assuming every women that gets a Mani-Pedi is sexualizing the estitician. And every estitician is a sexualizing their clients?!? It's the context of the situation. Only DAD KNOWS what his true motive is. And with good faith we can only hope it's a situation of bonding.
Never Missed is my friend, and she was just joking with me. She and I have had a number of discussions about this issue, and it's safe to say that she agrees with me about it.
Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#599 Oct 2, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Never Missed is my friend, and she was just joking with me. She and I have had a number of discussions about this issue, and it's safe to say that she agrees with me about it.
THANK GOD!!!! Lmao. You never know on here. Some pretty messed up ideas!!!! So my Dear Never Missed. You got me!!! ;) but in my defense I was only defending DAD!! Lol :P

Cheers!!!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#600 Oct 2, 2012
Forgotten faith wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK GOD!!!! Lmao. You never know on here. Some pretty messed up ideas!!!! So my Dear Never Missed. You got me!!! ;) but in my defense I was only defending DAD!! Lol :P
Cheers!!!
Thats why I wanted to warn you. I could tell that your heart was in the right place, and I truly appreciate your sentiment. Like you, I find it really sad that some people truly do equate a father showing pure love towards his daughter with him having sick ulterior motives. In my personal opinion, anyone that would abuse a child deserves the harshest, most disgusting treatment possible. Decorum prohibits a more detailed accounting of what I'd do to the sick basturd that abused a child.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#601 Oct 2, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>They're still hung over from the weekend.... You know, they party so much on Friday and Saturday nights, they forget he doesn't post on Sundays. They've even started threads in his honor late on Sunday nights, then accuse him of "hiding" from him.....LOL. Poor misguided trolls.....
Yep, it's terrible not to have a life, to hang on here 24/7. Billy has his priorities straight.

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#602 Oct 2, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Thats why I wanted to warn you. I could tell that your heart was in the right place, and I truly appreciate your sentiment. Like you, I find it really sad that some people truly do equate a father showing pure love towards his daughter with him having sick ulterior motives. In my personal opinion, anyone that would abuse a child deserves the harshest, most disgusting treatment possible. Decorum prohibits a more detailed accounting of what I'd do to the sick basturd that abused a child.
I was having fun. J/k
None of them, not one poster, thinks it is abuse. They just want to strike a nerve.
The real problem is you living vicariously thru your daughter. Lol.
I am totally kidding.
NDE

United States

#603 Oct 2, 2012
What a fekk up thread as stupid as asking a question if it is child abuse for a mother to cut her son's hair.

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#604 Oct 2, 2012
NDE wrote:
What a fekk up thread as stupid as asking a question if it is child abuse for a mother to cut her son's hair.
That's disgusting.

Did you see this mother? What did the scissors look like?

I, for one, am shocked and appalled.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
You need to call CPS immediately.
Rosa

Jennings, LA

#605 Oct 2, 2012
...I wouldn't call it child abuse...but I think it would be weird as hell to have such a big sissy for a father...I just hope he doesn't show her how to insert a tampon...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#606 Oct 3, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
I was having fun. J/k
None of them, not one poster, thinks it is abuse. They just want to strike a nerve.
The real problem is you living vicariously thru your daughter. Lol.
I am totally kidding.
She does have a nice life;)

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#607 Nov 30, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it scary that he sees a sexual motive in even innocent contact with his kid? I'll bet you that he NEVER even hugs or kisses his daughter. Lord knows if he thinks doing her nails is sexual, then a hug would sure be WAY over the line. And a kiss would almost be grounds for execution in his mind......
I will agree that calling this out and out child abuse is a bit extreme. However, your admission that you also went shoe shopping with a female friend of yours while being a married man makes me suspect that a foot and/or toe fetish may be involved here. You have also made statements to the effect that you have had more female friends than male friends which makes me wonder if perhaps you have a greater fascination with girly things more than a man's things which could possibly explain why you have more female friends than male friends.

If it weren't for how you enjoyed going shoe shopping with a female friend, I would have simply brushed this off as an unconventionality. I am concerned that you may possibly be getting some sort of a very low grade sexual gratification from this and I do advise you to do a bit of soul searching on this. It is wonderful that you have such a close relationship with your daughter, but this might be a bit too close.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#608 Nov 30, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I will agree that calling this out and out child abuse is a bit extreme. However, your admission that you also went shoe shopping with a female friend of yours while being a married man makes me suspect that a foot and/or toe fetish may be involved here. You have also made statements to the effect that you have had more female friends than male friends which makes me wonder if perhaps you have a greater fascination with girly things more than a man's things which could possibly explain why you have more female friends than male friends.
If it weren't for how you enjoyed going shoe shopping with a female friend, I would have simply brushed this off as an unconventionality. I am concerned that you may possibly be getting some sort of a very low grade sexual gratification from this and I do advise you to do a bit of soul searching on this. It is wonderful that you have such a close relationship with your daughter, but this might be a bit too close.
lol - foot fetish???

i dont think so, i think thats something i would definitely know about here! right Billy? lol

or B - should i be insulted that u never hit on me??? LOL

all joking aside now, F - ur really reaching now, anyone who would even go along with something like this stupid thread is IMO nuts..
this isnt funny and totally unnecessary.

Billy and i have been friends for awhile and i can honestly say he is one of the better people on topix, if he wasnt i wouldnt be a friend either and i certainly wouldnt say this..

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#609 Nov 30, 2012
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - foot fetish???
i dont think so, i think thats something i would definitely know about here! right Billy? lol
all joking aside now, F - ur really reaching now, anyone who would even go along with something like this stupid thread is IMO nuts..
Billy and i have been friends for awhile and i can honestly say he is one of the better people on topix, if he wasnt i wouldnt be a friend either and i certainly wouldnt say this..
I personally have witnessed one falsehood after another posted against me by that "upstanding" citizen. I really pity the woman that liar is married to and I can only hope he is more honest with her than he is with the other posters on Topix. The first time we "met" on Topix consisted of an insult directed my way by him and it has been further downhill ever since.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#610 Nov 30, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I personally have witnessed one falsehood after another posted against me by that "upstanding" citizen. I really pity the woman that liar is married to and I can only hope he is more honest with her than he is with the other posters on Topix. The first time we "met" on Topix consisted of an insult directed my way by him and it has been further downhill ever since.
i've thought of u as a decent person here also, and while i may not agree with ur stand on men and women friendships, i can understand u have ur reasons for feeling this way and i certainly respect those. but ur letting ur anger with all of this lead u down a road that u might otherwise not want to go. i mean ur are now involving a "child" here, is that really what u want to do?
just think about it ok?
dont let angry words turn u into someone u Don't want to be. thats all im saying,, its too easy to let ourselves fall into something we may later regret or even worse find that we have lost some respect for ourselves because of it..

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#611 Nov 30, 2012
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - foot fetish???
Hey PFfff, wow, thanks a lot. You and I have been friends for a long time now(probably 5 years now), we are far closer friends than most people realize. So your opinion means a lot to me, it carries far more weight to me than the uninformed ravings of a thousand trolls....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#612 Nov 30, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I will agree that calling this out and out child abuse is a bit extreme. However, your admission that you also went shoe shopping with a female friend of yours while being a married man makes me suspect that a foot and/or toe fetish may be involved here. You have also made statements to the effect that you have had more female friends than male friends which makes me wonder if perhaps you have a greater fascination with girly things more than a man's things which could possibly explain why you have more female friends than male friends.
Wow, stalk much? This thread had been dead for two months.....Your foot fetish is really odd, I have often said that I probably go for dessert with my friend 10 times for every time we go shoe shopping. How come you don't accuse me of having a frozen yogurt fetish?....

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#613 Nov 30, 2012
NDE wrote:
Cutting one's hair cannot be equated with painting toenails. For starters, it would be hard even for a barber to cut his own hair and people do not generally cut their own hair while most girls are very capable of painting their own nails.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#614 Nov 30, 2012
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
i've thought of u as a decent person here also, and while i may not agree with ur stand on men and women friendships, i can understand u have ur reasons for feeling this way and i certainly respect those. but ur letting ur anger with all of this lead u down a road that u might otherwise not want to go. i mean ur are now involving a "child" here, is that really what u want to do?
just think about it ok?
dont let angry words turn u into someone u Don't want to be. thats all im saying,, its too easy to let ourselves fall into something we may later regret or even worse find that we have lost some respect for ourselves because of it..
He degrades himself every time he has these fantasies about my daughter. And he has to live with it, not me.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#616 Nov 30, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Cutting one's hair cannot be equated with painting toenails. For starters, it would be hard even for a barber to cut his own hair and people do not generally cut their own hair while most girls are very capable of painting their own nails.
Aaaah, so that's the rule? If a girl is capable of doing something for herself, her parents should no longer do it for her? Her dinner tonight might be....interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
conversation using song lyrics (Aug '13) 2 min wichita-rick 2,649
News Trump gave a bizarre comment to the New York Ti... 4 min Fundiementally ill 1
News A weird Florida mystery: Meat falling from the sky 10 min Fundiementally ill 1
News A weird Florida mystery: Frozen pork falling fr... 13 min Fundiementally ill 1
Poll New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 16 min Alyssa76 881
News Earth's underwater dunes help explain Venus's w... 17 min Fundiementally ill 2
News Birkenstock markets $800 shoe 21 min Fundiementally ill 4
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 28 min CJ Rocker 2,089
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 57 min wichita-rick 220,595
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr 8541 MARINE 23,855
More from around the web