created by: Hitesrunprincess | Apr 8, 2011

Weird

314 votes

Is it child abuse for a father to paint his daughter's toenails?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Only in the mind of a sick individual

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of584
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

FABREEZE wrote:
<quoted text>Well if he spends more than 1 min changing the diaper there should be a valid concern.
Are you kidding me, he wouldn't even be in the same zip code as his kid when it was being changed. To him that's "Womens work"........

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

An_cient wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha he spiels liek me!
Don't ya love it "I asked everyone I know, but it's just my opinion"....Apparently, he IS all of his family and friends.Which frankly doesn't surprise me a bit.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

ancient wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and great post. It is one thing of a daughter is say 1, or 2, but after that....
As for single dads, if I were one, I would ask a lady friend or another female in the family...
This just isn't a good thing for dads... I find it repulsive.
My family agresds and so does my neighbors with children.
But, it is just my opinion.
If you trusted yourself around your daughter, you would think differently. But since you don't..........

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

How fathers interact with daughters depends on the interests of the child. Not all girls are into sports or hunting. You do what the kid wants, and if she wants her toenails painted, you paint them. It's not rocket science. Oh yeah, wait. For P Rick it might be.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

60s chic wrote:
This topic reminds me of the 1962 movie with James Mason and Sue Lyon - "Lolita". In the beginning of the movie, Humbert can be seen painting Lolita's toenails. Lolita was 13 and Humbert was a professor who was renting a room. I don't necessarily think it's wrong for a father to paint his daughter's toenails, although my hub said he would have never had the interest and would have felt a bid odd. Goes to show you how different generations are.
Do you think that I "Want" to paint her nails? Not really. But it makes my little girl smile, and she just loves to wear sandals so when people ask she can say "My daddy did that". To this day, every single lady I have seen her say that to has said something to the effect of "I wish my husband was that close to his children". Not once have I seen a lady not think it was cute that I am confident enough in my masculinity to do things with my daughter.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think that I "Want" to paint her nails? Not really. But it makes my little girl smile, and she just loves to wear sandals so when people ask she can say "My daddy did that". To this day, every single lady I have seen her say that to has said something to the effect of "I wish my husband was that close to his children". Not once have I seen a lady not think it was cute that I am confident enough in my masculinity to do things with my daughter.
It's cool, dude. You don't have to explain yourself to punks. They're twisted and nothing you could say would straighten them out. Remember, they prefer kids in the abstract. Better to interact with your kids than ignore them.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Rick U Like A Hurricaine wrote:
<quoted text>I really thought you were a girl
Only you would.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

victoria1 wrote:
I painted one of my kid's nails with black nail polish as part of his costume for a Halloween event last year. His costume won first prize!
Many times in years past, I was required to touch his genitals too. Mostly during diaper changes.
It's ridiculous to sexualize a simple aesthetic and/or cleansing procedure. What next? Sexualizing brushing your child's hair?
My opinion is that it's not truly the opinion of someone else that it is borderline child abuse, but simply a way for that person to try and victimize themselves, knowing that people will react with shock to such a stupid comment. Then said person, can start finger pointing at how people are always on the attack.
Certain people can never take responsibility for their actions or words and always blame someone else for everything.
"A bad workman always blames his tools"
Absolutely......And I most definitely do brush her hair, I even put bows and barettes in it. Oh the horror of it all.........

“"Do what thou will."”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Witchsniffer Pursuivant wrote:
No...and it isn't abuse for the father to paint the daughter completely.
I mean every square inch...with bar-b-que sauce...
...then place her on a spit and slowly roast her over open coals for about half a day...basting every so often as you prefer...
Ummmm....yummy.
hahahahaha, thats f*in awesome...

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>Review, you play online games that Nancy is your sister/wrong. That you own a business/wrong. That you are such a great dad who i just heard doesn't feed his kid/wrong. You let your kid at a tender age on topix posting with adults about material not suitable for children/wrong. You harass other poster where you don't know the true story/wrong. You can't be such a great dad online 24/7 which is/wrong. You lie/wrong. I could go on but that would be/wrong
get 'em

“Harbinger of the Doom Rat”

Since: Apr 11

Skulking Round the Back

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Mean Mister Mistreat-her!
solipsism

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Only someone with a foot fetish would see this as a problem.

If the father has a foot fetish do you make the child wear socks 24/7?

Wouldn't having to hide her feet from Daddy mess her up too?

Pervs are so complicated.
solipsism

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

If you make the child wear socks and she sees that people call daddy a sockpuppet online wouldn't that be scary?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>Review, you play online games that Nancy is your sister/wrong. That you own a business/wrong. That you are such a great dad who i just heard doesn't feed his kid/wrong. You let your kid at a tender age on topix posting with adults about material not suitable for children/wrong. You harass other poster where you don't know the true story/wrong. You can't be such a great dad online 24/7 which is/wrong. You lie/wrong. I could go on but that would be/wrong
Got any proof for anything you say? Naaaah, that'd require work. I don't feed my kid? How do ya figure that? For some reason, idiots like you never seem to realize that you can bring food with you to work, and there is also this new thing called "Delivery". Are you aware that they will actually bring food to you? The rest of your post is just standard "Troll Bait" under one of your other names you've said the same thing to our mutual friend. Don't think you're clever, besides your other personas everyone here thinks you're an idiot. With the possible exception, of course, of one drunk archivist in Maryland.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

solipsism wrote:
Only someone with a foot fetish would see this as a problem.
If the father has a foot fetish do you make the child wear socks 24/7?
Wouldn't having to hide her feet from Daddy mess her up too?
Pervs are so complicated.
That really confuses me too, what kind of sick mind thinks feet are a sexual object anyway? And the feet of a nine year old? OMG-Freud would have a field day with this sicko.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

An_cient wrote:
<quoted text>is onny okeydoke to hugg men. i huge men allah tyme
I hear that Barney Frank is right up there by you. Perhaps you could meet him.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>As sick as the poll opus made that Billy participated in?? Did geno enjoy that? What's good for the goose...Cry me a river you hypocrite
Did Opis pose as Geno's kid? I didn't see that he did. That's the difference.
Rick U Like Homocaine

Hanna, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

I like feet. I like men. I like men's feet in particular.
What

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Hey_Hey Paula wrote:
What a coward to post this when Billy and Princess are not here posting. Poll maker......if you see this as abuse......is it also abuse for anyone to paint another person's toenails, or how about fingernails or giving hair cuts.....geez......
Princess posted this poll, pay attention!

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

is it gay for a man to splooge all over his own face?? wtf kinda thread is this??? is jumping off a roof good for your ankles??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of584
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••