created by: Hitesrunprincess | Apr 8, 2011

Weird

314 votes

Is it child abuse for a father to paint his daughter's toenails?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Only in the mind of a sick individual
Comments
1 - 20 of 584 Comments Last updated Dec 3, 2012
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

“Harbinger of the Doom Rat”

Since: Apr 11

Skulking Round the Back

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

No...and it isn't abuse for the father to paint the daughter completely.

I mean every square inch...with bar-b-que sauce...

...then place her on a spit and slowly roast her over open coals for about half a day...basting every so often as you prefer...

Ummmm....yummy.

“RIP Eric Medlen FC#4 1973-2007”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

Definitely not, but I do worry about anyone who would think so.

“It's Not What You Do”

Level 5

Since: Apr 09

It's The Way That You Do It!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

What a coward to post this when Billy and Princess are not here posting. Poll maker......if you see this as abuse......is it also abuse for anyone to paint another person's toenails, or how about fingernails or giving hair cuts.....geez......

“Wanna see my Hummer?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Me. I find fault. I am a killjoy.

“Temple Bar”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

How disgusting and sick minded of anyone to think for one second that this is wrong! I just watched my SIL for the last hour on the family room floor playing Barbie dolls with my 5 year old granddaughter. When we went to lunch today, he had no problem holding her little purse for her because there isn't anything he wouldn't do for his little girl. I just asked him if he was asked, would paint her toenails and he laughed and said "I already have"! This is a man that cherishes his family and I feel sorry for anyone that would try and make his relationship out to be anything other than "loving his little girl"!
I don't feel men should bathe little girls after age 3 sometimes before it depends on when they start discovering their little parts.

What I do find sick is that someone would really "forgive" a pedophile especially if they weren't the one that was molested! That's just sick and I don't care WHAT type of mental condition the pedophile has. Their victim now is scarred for life regardless of how many years of therapy they receive.
wichitarick

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

No
May be a little different if she were painting HIS though!
As a single Dad with a now teen daughter ,there is not much I have not heard or read or even thought of by now that someone ELSE may perceive as "abuse".
Am sure this has been a sentence on custody paper work before though. Rick Dad

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

JFR Fan wrote:
A perfect reply... JFR fan

I think Billy R has the nicest
most healthy
relationship with his young daughter,
from what he says here -

Sweetest things like painting her toenails
are what she'll remember with great fondness when she's older,

and much later on, as Billy slips into older age, he will never have to wonder
why his daughter is always so attentive to him:
60s chic

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

This topic reminds me of the 1962 movie with James Mason and Sue Lyon - "Lolita". In the beginning of the movie, Humbert can be seen painting Lolita's toenails. Lolita was 13 and Humbert was a professor who was renting a room. I don't necessarily think it's wrong for a father to paint his daughter's toenails, although my hub said he would have never had the interest and would have felt a bid odd. Goes to show you how different generations are.

“Go Packers!!!!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Life is a Gift

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

60s chic wrote:
This topic reminds me of the 1962 movie with James Mason and Sue Lyon - "Lolita". In the beginning of the movie, Humbert can be seen painting Lolita's toenails. Lolita was 13 and Humbert was a professor who was renting a room. I don't necessarily think it's wrong for a father to paint his daughter's toenails, although my hub said he would have never had the interest and would have felt a bid odd. Goes to show you how different generations are.
Yes, and great post. It is one thing of a daughter is say 1, or 2, but after that....

As for single dads, if I were one, I would ask a lady friend or another female in the family...

This just isn't a good thing for dads... I find it repulsive.

My family agresds and so does my neighbors with children.

But, it is just my opinion.

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

ancient wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and great post. It is one thing of a daughter is say 1, or 2, but after that....
As for single dads, if I were one, I would ask a lady friend or another female in the family...
This just isn't a good thing for dads... I find it repulsive.
I understand it's your opinion Rick,
and we are all entitled to that,
and to agree or disagree..

I have to say I disagree with you on this 100%

I cannot see it as you seem to,

and furthermore I would suggest it's
discriminatory.. against men.

if a mother can do it, why not a father,
they are equal parents of the child..
and in the case of Billy R and Mrs Billy,
perfect parents..
who could ask for more..

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

I've read about men who have fetishes, and I suppose if your particular fetish was for feet, and you couldn't control your sexual attraction for that particular body part, I can see how that might be a problem for you.

Personally, I don't think I'd paint the toenails or fingernails of a 1 or 2 year old, as they are still putting most things in their mouths at that time. I'd think there might be a health issue involved.

But aside from that, I really can't see a problem with it.

And I agree with Paula, there are lots of men in the world who make a living by giving mani-pedi's.
DILF

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

ROB wrote:
No but it crosses the line when he starts scrawling slut on her foreheads with cheap red lipstick
Very odd statement......but I have to agree with you there, especially if she had more than one forehead.

“Go Packers!!!!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Life is a Gift

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand it's your opinion Rick,
and we are all entitled to that,
and to agree or disagree..
I have to say I disagree with you on this 100%
I cannot see it as you seem to,
and furthermore I would suggest it's
discriminatory.. against men.
if a mother can do it, why not a father,
they are equal parents of the child..
and in the case of Billy R and Mrs Billy,
perfect parents..
who could ask for more..
Thanks for the post.

WE agree to dissagree. It is what its all about!

Enjoy the day dear lady.
Rick

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

I painted one of my kid's nails with black nail polish as part of his costume for a Halloween event last year. His costume won first prize!

Many times in years past, I was required to touch his genitals too. Mostly during diaper changes.

It's ridiculous to sexualize a simple aesthetic and/or cleansing procedure. What next? Sexualizing brushing your child's hair?

My opinion is that it's not truly the opinion of someone else that it is borderline child abuse, but simply a way for that person to try and victimize themselves, knowing that people will react with shock to such a stupid comment. Then said person, can start finger pointing at how people are always on the attack.

Certain people can never take responsibility for their actions or words and always blame someone else for everything.

"A bad workman always blames his tools"

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

ancient wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the post.
WE agree to dissagree. It is what its all about!
Enjoy the day dear lady.
Rick
You too Rick and thanks..

Delightful weather over here,
just taking the dog out in it now.

Hope your weather is good too.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

ROB wrote:
<quoted text>If you would have spent more time potty training him than painting him all up goth looking,you would be all up in his diaper for years.You probably need to get off the X or the shrooms come on back down to reality for a min.
X and shrooms? LOL, dude the 1990's called they want their glow sticks and psytrance CD's back.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

ancient wrote:
<quoted text>

You realize that those two statements directly contradict each other don't you?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

JFR Fan wrote:
Isn't it scary that he sees a sexual motive in even innocent contact with his kid? I'll bet you that he NEVER even hugs or kisses his daughter. Lord knows if he thinks doing her nails is sexual, then a hug would sure be WAY over the line. And a kiss would almost be grounds for execution in his mind......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

You are a Dork wrote:
How disgusting and sick minded of anyone to think for one second that this is wrong! I just watched my SIL for the last hour on the family room floor playing Barbie dolls with my 5 year old granddaughter. When we went to lunch today, he had no problem holding her little purse for her because there isn't anything he wouldn't do for his little girl. I just asked him if he was asked, would paint her toenails and he laughed and said "I already have"! This is a man that cherishes his family and I feel sorry for anyone that would try and make his relationship out to be anything other than "loving his little girl"!
I don't feel men should bathe little girls after age 3 sometimes before it depends on when they start discovering their little parts.
What I do find sick is that someone would really "forgive" a pedophile especially if they weren't the one that was molested! That's just sick and I don't care WHAT type of mental condition the pedophile has. Their victim now is scarred for life regardless of how many years of therapy they receive.
It's very seldom that I agree with every single word of a persons post, but this is certainly one of those times. I couldn't have said it better myself.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
A perfect reply... JFR fan
I think Billy R has the nicest
most healthy
relationship with his young daughter,
from what he says here -
Sweetest things like painting her toenails
are what she'll remember with great fondness when she's older,
and much later on, as Billy slips into older age, he will never have to wonder
why his daughter is always so attentive to him:
Thank you Grace, I really appreciate it. Being a good Daddy is extremely important to me, and to me a good Daddy does things with his kid that makes the kid happy. My daughter will never wonder whether her daddy loved her, because I hope that I have answered that question countless times. And when I am old and gray, she will be there for me just like I have always been there for her. That's what families are supposed to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 30
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••