“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2011
I am not quite sure what is going on, but was made aware of some posters thinking I am making some sort of fun of the death of a child. This is so far off base and absolutely disgusting.

I have not posted in a long time with exception to the 2 million dead fish thing.

I don't know how it could possibly be even thought that I would post comments about someones child. Any poster on here that knows me knows I am damaged from the loss of a child myself.

Dean, Get over yourself. You used my profile and I got upset. You knew I wanted to stay low key and not argue with the Pie thread and you kept putting me out there. I may have overreacted, but have not continuosly brought up your name. We could've just moved on except that you and Maria couldn't let it go. So I put it all out there.

I did not post anything to or about Laura Beth. If I come on here, it will be as me. I have never posted anything mean without being provoked ... PO, vorc, sometimes Rick, and then the woman scorned thing. I don't even understand why anyone would think I would do something to Laura Beth and about a child no less. I don't even know what to say. If I am on here, it will be as this and this only.

PS. The definition of scorned is treated or regarded with contempt, not crossed lover as so many posters seem to think.

To all the people I love on here ... much love and all that stuff.

“Yeah, I'm a troll”

Level 5

Since: Feb 10

But so are you.

#2 Jan 11, 2011
You look a little grey-

“My latest victim”

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2011
Oh . . . and I picked on Faith Healer and argued with Michael.

“My latest victim”

United States

#4 Jan 12, 2011
roadrunner 7 wrote:
You look a little grey-
I'll work on that.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 6 min Chilli J 50
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,419
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min CJ Rocker 149,130
What is your favorite DOLLAR STORE purchase? (Jun '09) 23 min wichita-rick 428
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 24 min Hoosier Hillbilly 22,262
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 32 min deutscher Nationa... 121,157
Things ladies should not do (Jul '11) 35 min -CatCiao- 65
True or False Game 42 min -CatCiao- 442
Who are some of your favorite people on the off... (Dec '13) 2 hr Sublime1 115
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 7 hr Crazy Beautiful 6,842