created by: DILF | Aug 7, 2013

Weird

47 votes

Are you a good cat owner?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
Comments
1 - 20 of 49 Comments Last updated Jan 7, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DILF

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

ima gigantic pooooooceeeee what do you think?

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 7, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

3

Yes, I agree.

lol!!!

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I love cats but somehow I think this isn't about the 4 legged kind.
Carry on ........

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

A bad cat owner is still better than a fabricatedcatowner.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

A good cat owner should keep them inside.
My wife disagrees. Our two cats and the neighbor cat that practically live here, kill about one bird a day, a lizard every couple of days, and, mice and rats, which I suppose is OK.
The neighbor cat gets shot with a pellet gun now and then. and we're lucky they haven't been flattened on the road or have caused an accident.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Fisherman 808 wrote:
A good cat owner should keep them inside.
My wife disagrees. Our two cats and the neighbor cat that practically live here, kill about one bird a day, a lizard every couple of days, and, mice and rats, which I suppose is OK.
The neighbor cat gets shot with a pellet gun now and then. and we're lucky they haven't been flattened on the road or have caused an accident.
Kept inside is better. Outside also means: dogs that maim and kill, coyotes and foxes too. Fleas, ticks and internal parasites that harm you and your pet. Leukemia results from being outside, really! Burrs and stick tights get in the fur, collars can get snagged, silly cats may cram into a tight spot or get stuck in a tree. Some folks shoot "stray" cats on sight. Rabies. Mange. Distemper. Sickos torture cats for satanic rituals, or for pervy pleasure. They also poo in sandboxes, kids get catscratch fever. My vote, keep cats indoors. If you let them out for a minute, supervise, keep shots up to date, wormed, check for ticks, flea dust and drops.
Trish

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

I wash mine daily, pet it often, and take it to see the gynecologist twice a year.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Trish wrote:
I wash mine daily, pet it often, and take it to see the gynecologist twice a year.
Is it a Mexican Hairless or a Maine Coon cat?

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a Mexican Hairless or a Maine Coon cat?
Careful, I remotely accessed the web cam, it is an outie, not an innie. 99.9% of women on the internet are actually men, the other .1% are nasty biker skanks.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Kept inside is better. Outside also means: dogs that maim and kill, coyotes and foxes too. Fleas, ticks and internal parasites that harm you and your pet. Leukemia results from being outside, really! Burrs and stick tights get in the fur, collars can get snagged, silly cats may cram into a tight spot or get stuck in a tree. Some folks shoot "stray" cats on sight. Rabies. Mange. Distemper. Sickos torture cats for satanic rituals, or for pervy pleasure. They also poo in sandboxes, kids get catscratch fever. My vote, keep cats indoors. If you let them out for a minute, supervise, keep shots up to date, wormed, check for ticks, flea dust and drops.
You got that right but there are probably some other reasons we didn't come up with.
Sickos? This is a fairly nice, peaceful town I live in, but I've heard of cats being lit on fire, hanged, shot, ears cut off (among other things), and backbone and other bones broken- etc.!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Trish wrote:
I wash mine daily, pet it often, and take it to see the gynecologist twice a year.
lol
I bring mine fish and let her eat whatever she wants.
(almost never yank on her tail either)

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Trish wrote:
I wash mine daily, pet it often, and take it to see the gynecologist twice a year.
"Twice" a year?

Why so many times?

8-|

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
"Twice" a year?
Why so many times?
8-|
One of my ladybots once accidently coated her "kitty" with spray glitter(confused the bottle with some type of actual coochie spray). Later that day, the gynocologist remarked, "Oh, fancy!"

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Also, if you live(survive?) in China, cat owner standards are gauged a little different. Just sayin'

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Cats don't have Owners--they have servants.....

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

It all depends on the context in which this question is intended. If you are asking if am I a good owner, I would say yes. If you are asking if my two cats are good cats, that is open to debate. They are friendly and affectionate, but they are also strong willed and pushy, each with a mind of its own. The only time they listen to me is when I say, "time to eat!" On the other hand, my dog is very compliant.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Cats don't have Owners--they have servants.....
You got that right!

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Every day I drive home and pray I find my cat smooshed in the road. I hate cats. I suppose that makes me a bad cat owner.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

At least I never dresed up like a dog and had regular sex with my cat, so I am not the worst cat owner, I suppose.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Naughtyrobot wrote:
At least I never dresed up like a dog and had regular sex with my cat, so I am not the worst cat owner, I suppose.
lol....so.....what DO YOU dress up as?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••