Somalia Pirates

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#87 Nov 16, 2013
That's true! Lol!

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#88 Nov 16, 2013

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#89 Nov 25, 2013
They are just trying to afford the drive-in sex boxes.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#90 Nov 25, 2013
Does anyone know if it's hot in Somalia?

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#91 Nov 25, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
Does anyone know if it's hot in Somalia?
Right now probably around 80 dgs. but when you look at the horn of africa there is a lot of variables, like sea temp. wind,currents.
it sits on the equator & is still in a long term drought,but even the avg rainfall before that are measured with the very high no's from hurricane storms then periods of extreme dry ,then rain.
When looking at temps. anywhere,we should also note the avgs. or highs & lows.
There it seems to vary yr. round by no more than 20 dgs.yr. round.Rick
86 dgs isn't to bad but if it only cools to 80, with no rain that would mean everything we touch is at least 80 without A.C. Rick
http://www.weather-forecast.com/maps/Somalia...
http://traveltips.usatoday.com/climate-somali...
http://www.mapsofworld.com/somalia/climate.ht...
http://www.timeanddate.com/weather/somalia/mo...

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#92 Nov 25, 2013
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now probably around 80 dgs. but when you look at the horn of africa there is a lot of variables, like sea temp. wind,currents.
it sits on the equator & is still in a long term drought,but even the avg rainfall before that are measured with the very high no's from hurricane storms then periods of extreme dry ,then rain.
When looking at temps. anywhere,we should also note the avgs. or highs & lows.
There it seems to vary yr. round by no more than 20 dgs.yr. round.Rick
86 dgs isn't to bad but if it only cools to 80, with no rain that would mean everything we touch is at least 80 without A.C. Rick
http://www.weather-forecast.com/maps/Somalia...
http://traveltips.usatoday.com/climate-somali...
http://www.mapsofworld.com/somalia/climate.ht...
http://www.timeanddate.com/weather/somalia/mo...
Thanks! I did look it up earlier and the Weather Channel wouldn't post it! I was just curious....

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#93 Nov 29, 2013
I wonder if these Pirates had a blessed Thanksgiving!

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#94 Dec 5, 2013
Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year,

why should they Have one,...

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#95 Dec 6, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year,
why should they Have one,...
Don't muslims like turkey? They can give thanks for their Russian and Egyptian made machine guns and rpg's.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#96 Dec 6, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Don't muslims like turkey? They can give thanks for their Russian and Egyptian made machine guns and rpg's.


In This Issue of Robotics

Integration Matters
Since the recession in 2009, manufacturers
around the world have faced a growing
desire for increased quality and throughput.
Technology advances, labor shortages,
increasing wages and heightened pressure
to improve worker safety are driving
labor-intensive industries to explore other
options, such as robotics.

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/...


Good ol American Know how is where I would put all my Eggs into one Basket,...

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#97 Dec 6, 2013
I wonder how they wash their clothes and what soap to they use?!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#98 Dec 6, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
I wonder how they wash their clothes and what soap to they use?!
20 Mule Team Borax.....

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#99 Dec 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> 20 Mule Team Borax.....
What does borax smell like? And how do they clip their toenails!
Bill Clinton

Latham, NY

#100 Dec 6, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
Does anyone know if it's hot in Somalia?
modern day republicans believe Somalia is utopia.
all the things they hate eliminated.
taxes
gun laws
pesky property tax (cant own)
Bill Clinton

Latham, NY

#101 Dec 6, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What does borax smell like? And how do they clip their toenails!
borax smells like a rancid detergent
and i cut my toe nails with a grinder

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#102 Dec 7, 2013
Bill Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>
borax smells like a rancid detergent
and i cut my toe nails with a grinder
What do your fingers smell like when you are grinding your toenails? Shrek grinds his too!

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#103 Dec 7, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
In This Issue of Robotics
Integration Matters
Since the recession in 2009, manufacturers
around the world have faced a growing
desire for increased quality and throughput.
Technology advances, labor shortages,
increasing wages and heightened pressure
to improve worker safety are driving
labor-intensive industries to explore other
options, such as robotics.
http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/...
Good ol American Know how is where I would put all my Eggs into one Basket,...
And way off the thread's topic...

So what happens when the robotics incorporate too much AI?

Would they strike to get some down time so as not to wear out their mechanical joints and wires?

Will they demand some down time to sit back and drink down some electrical energy and watch the Rock'em Sock'em Robots bouts?

Most importantly, what should we do with the Naughty Robots?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#104 Dec 7, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Don't muslims like turkey? They can give thanks for their Russian and Egyptian made machine guns and rpg's.
You really need to stop pushing your machine agenda...!!!

:)

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#105 Dec 9, 2013
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to stop pushing your machine agenda...!!!
:)
If all you humans would just follow my prime directives, everything would be just fine.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#106 Dec 9, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>If all you humans would just follow my prime directives, everything would be just fine.
You're heartless...



Wow...ferrerman can play bass...who knew..??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Classic 213,010
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 5 min andet1987 2,744
A to Z songs by title or group! 15 min Camilla 1,209
News Waiter asked diners for proof of residency 50 min Spotted Girl 15
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 55 min dad1 220,510
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 1 hr Spotted Girl 6,836
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 149,775
Icon Discussion 2 hr Crystal_Clear722 104
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Robin Hood 21,401
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Ding Dong 3,552
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr visitor 73,300
More from around the web