Jonbenet Mom's Shocking Last Words

There are 12 comments on the Jun 30, 2006, Yahoo story titled Jonbenet Mom's Shocking Last Words. In it, Yahoo reports that:

By David Wright The ENQUIRER has learned the shocking last words of JonBenet Ramsey's mother Patsy as she lay on her deathbed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tmj3

Howell, NJ

#41 Aug 26, 2006
Victory wrote:
It now seems reasonable that the perp left the note to give him time to get out of town.
Very good theory.. Never thought of that one. the police would have assumed the killer would have stayed around. Usually the killer always keeps tabs on reports of the murder. Son of sam kept clippings and some serial killers used to be close to the scene when the cops were investigating the murder.
tmj3

Howell, NJ

#42 Aug 26, 2006
zwrites wrote:
<quoted text>
His father had a history of marrying really young women too. Not as young though. Plus, I found it weird they though he may have been died when he was caught. Plus, they weren't sure if he got a divorce. But, I'm surpose to believe you exactly know where he was Christmas time in 96.
I agreed Pasty and John looked cold when they where in front of the camera. But, they may have been numb. Something like this could drain a person emotionally. I heard the 911 tape the other day. Pasty sounded appropritiate and stressed by the incident. And, yes parents do kill their kids...but I think if the parents or parent were responsible..they would have removed the body from the house...to make the ransom note seem believable. I think the murder freaked and left her there. Plus, they would have really think how to make it look like an inturder...would they have remember to do all of that? Dot all the "i"'s.
Z
GB+
Hell i dont even know where I was ten years ago...
How is anyone else gonna know.
KSF

United States

#43 Aug 26, 2006
Her last words: "You want to make love NOW?"
Skipper

Flushing, NY

#44 Sep 7, 2006
Patsy's last words were, to the best of my knowledge,

SOME THINGS IN LIFE CAN NEVER BE TAKEN BACK.

The doctors said there was no way she could have said anything, as she was drifting into a morphine filled coma.
Blondi

AOL

#46 Sep 8, 2006
who believes what they read in the enquierer? lol i only give those magazines credit for photos you wouldnt see in other mags but when it comes to articles, no!!!!!!!!
Artman

AOL

#47 Sep 8, 2006
Blondi wrote:
who believes what they read in the enquierer? lol i only give those magazines credit for photos you wouldnt see in other mags but when it comes to articles, no!!!!!!!!
Agreed! The Enquirer is written for extremely silly people. The only reason they ever “scoop” anyone on a story is because they couldn’t care less about accuracy so don‘t need to take time to verify anything.
Victory

United States

#48 Sep 8, 2006
Skipper wrote:
Patsy's last words were, to the best of my knowledge,
SOME THINGS IN LIFE CAN NEVER BE TAKEN BACK.
The doctors said there was no way she could have said anything, as she was drifting into a morphine filled coma.
I read in Perfect Murder, Perfect Town that Patsy said those words in the sun room on the morning of Dec. 25.
Skipper

Flushing, NY

#49 Sep 8, 2006
Unless you were actually present in the room, or know someone who was, there is no way to confirm that she even said anything. Frankly, I believe there were no "shocking last words". This was just a catchphrase to sell crappy papers. I believe the local people and the police started the rumors about Patsy and John, because they felt "threatened" by their conservative, Christian, Republican ways like all paranoid liberals do. The vicious rumors and inuendoes spread around the world and people in many countries think Patsy killed her daughter. It's amazing what one person's hatred can do - it spreads until the talk gets to the reporters, then they do the hatchet job like they always do. The police did a really shitty job - telling John and Fleet White to go looking through the house without any kind of advice to "NOT TOUCH ANYTHING" and get "BACK HERE IMMEDIATELY" so that whatever they find can be roped off as a crime scene. Now that you see how Boulder operates, can you believe how Patsy could easily be accused? It was the easiest way out for them. This case was entirely out of their league.
Artman

AOL

#50 Sep 8, 2006
yes it was! almost nothing they did was correct.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#52 Dec 9, 2013
Skipper wrote:
Unless you were actually present in the room, or know someone who was, there is no way to confirm that she even said anything. Frankly, I believe there were no "shocking last words". This was just a catchphrase to sell crappy papers. I believe the local people and the police started the rumors about Patsy and John, because they felt "threatened" by their conservative, Christian, Republican ways like all paranoid liberals do. The vicious rumors and inuendoes spread around the world and people in many countries think Patsy killed her daughter. It's amazing what one person's hatred can do - it spreads until the talk gets to the reporters, then they do the hatchet job like they always do. The police did a really shitty job - telling John and Fleet White to go looking through the house without any kind of advice to "NOT TOUCH ANYTHING" and get "BACK HERE IMMEDIATELY" so that whatever they find can be roped off as a crime scene. Now that you see how Boulder operates, can you believe how Patsy could easily be accused? It was the easiest way out for them. This case was entirely out of their league.
"..then they do the hatchet job like they always do."

Hey! That's just what you do!

"It was the easiest way out for them."

Yep, that's just what you do!

Coward
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#53 Dec 9, 2013
Skipper wrote:
Unless you were actually present in the room, or know someone who was, there is no way to confirm that she even said anything. Frankly, I believe there were no "shocking last words". This was just a catchphrase to sell crappy papers. I believe the local people and the police started the rumors about Patsy and John, because they felt "threatened" by their conservative, Christian, Republican ways like all paranoid liberals do. The vicious rumors and inuendoes spread around the world and people in many countries think Patsy killed her daughter. It's amazing what one person's hatred can do - it spreads until the talk gets to the reporters, then they do the hatchet job like they always do. The police did a really shitty job - telling John and Fleet White to go looking through the house without any kind of advice to "NOT TOUCH ANYTHING" and get "BACK HERE IMMEDIATELY" so that whatever they find can be roped off as a crime scene. Now that you see how Boulder operates, can you believe how Patsy could easily be accused? It was the easiest way out for them. This case was entirely out of their league.
Rest in Peas...ya little Twit!
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#54 Dec 9, 2013
Talk about being out of your League...Skipper... you weren't EVER in the Game

Good Riddance...old ex-Pal of Mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 3 min Brandiiiiiiii 69
"political correctness! 10 min MrsGladToBeMe 2
Word Association (Jun '10) 13 min Lumatrix 27,321
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 13 min Lumatrix 4,791
The Blaze 14 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 20 min Parden Pard 4,269
News Manure trade show's slogan contest produces pil... 26 min Parden Pard 10
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 41 min Spirit67_ 8,316
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr karvinman 161,341
motorcycle traveling stories 2 hr Mega Monster 622
News The trooper fired at the motorcycle, and then d... 2 hr Mega Monster 77
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Stupid Bill 18,183
More from around the web