Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#57 Aug 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Debt ceiling has nothing to do with the debt...debt ceiling has to do with the borrowing power of the government in order to finance programs.....you should know that....
Wrong. You have no clue what you are talking about. This is so basic.

From wiki:

"The United States debt ceiling or debt limit is a legislative restriction on the amount of national debt that can be issued by the Treasury."

In fact, the current debt ceiling is 16.7 trillion, which is oddly similar to our national debt. Ever wonder why that is?

Now please stop spreading your misinformation.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#59 Aug 6, 2013
INFO : someone never knew that palpations by another poster is misspelled

it should be palpitations

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#62 Aug 6, 2013
All past president left a National debt of about 10 trillion dollars when Obama took office. It is now approaching 17 trillion dollars but that doesn't include unfunded mandates like social security

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#63 Aug 6, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
All past president left a National debt of about 10 trillion dollars when Obama took office. It is now approaching 17 trillion dollars but that doesn't include unfunded mandates like social security
what do you mean unfunded,,,,, what do you call FICA
Correct Answer

United States

#64 Aug 6, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you mean unfunded,,,,, what do you call FICA
Another DNC slush fund.
ONLY Answer

United States

#68 Aug 6, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>TARGET YOUR POST ABOUT ASPIRIN????
what are you talking about?
It doesn't know. C'mon, dude, you've been here how long????

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#69 Aug 6, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
My dog had a deepish cut in the paw pad,
I brought her to the vet,
who treated it and then prescribed an anti biotic,
to stave off infection..
The antibiotic is called KEFLEX(Cephalexin)
I noticed .. when reading the encl. leaflet that it can
be prescribed for humans and animals alike,
so, with curiosity I checked it out on line,
And was stunned to find this>
http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/cephalexin/TR...
There are many posts but .. if you're interested,
check out> posts.. 11- 12 - 30 - 44 - 58 - 109 - 211 and -188.
I started my dog on this medicine early Saturday,
am really troubled by what I read, don't know
quite what to do now, having read such scary stuff.
I don't feel easy about phoning the vet to challenge her about
stuff I found on the Internet, it would seem ignorant
... like questioning her professionalism..
she is a qualified vet, I am not.
AND YET
ALL those posts giving feedback
(Most negative) cannot be wrong,
'There's never fire without smoke'
Also to think people are being prescribed it too!!!
Would be very interested in the views
of people here,
and better still if some folks here have been
on it.. or happen to know of it personally.
Thanks..
I've never known of Keflex causing troubles.
I can't even remember a patient being allergic to it.

It should be fine.
If he has an adverse reaction it will more than likely
be very mild. Call the vet anyhow.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#70 Aug 6, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. You have no clue what you are talking about. This is so basic.
From wiki:
"The United States debt ceiling or debt limit is a legislative restriction on the amount of national debt that can be issued by the Treasury."
In fact, the current debt ceiling is 16.7 trillion, which is oddly similar to our national debt. Ever wonder why that is?
Now please stop spreading your misinformation.
Explain the difference between the Country's borrowing power and...."restriction on the amount of national debt that can be issued by the Treasury"???

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#71 Aug 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Explain the difference between the Country's borrowing power and...."restriction on the amount of national debt that can be issued by the Treasury"???
Hey moron, you are the one who said the debt ceiling had nothing to do with national debt and instead had something to do with borrowing power, as if these are different things:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T0FT314...

Now you are even being a complete moron and asking me to explain to YOU why YOU incorrectly thought there was a difference between the two. Here's a novel idea, maybe you should explain why you thought there was a difference, instead of asking me to explain why you thought that. If I had to explain it, I would chalk it up to you not having the slightest clue what you are talking about.

So now with that out of the way, since you have repeatedly said our national debt is decreasing and begging others to prove that you are incorrect, I simply ask why is Obama pressing Congress to increase the debt ceiling if our national debt level is decreasing, as you contend. If our national debt is decreasing as you have said, there should be no need to increase the debt ceiling.

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#72 Aug 7, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
My dog had a deepish cut in the paw pad,
I brought her to the vet,
who treated it and then prescribed an anti biotic,
to stave off infection..
The antibiotic is called KEFLEX(Cephalexin)
I noticed .. when reading the encl. leaflet that it can
be prescribed for humans and animals alike,
so, with curiosity I checked it out on line,
And was stunned to find this>
http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/cephalexin/TR...
There are many posts but .. if you're interested,
check out> posts.. 11- 12 - 30 - 44 - 58 - 109 - 211 and -188.
I started my dog on this medicine early Saturday,
am really troubled by what I read, don't know
quite what to do now, having read such scary stuff.
I don't feel easy about phoning the vet to challenge her about
stuff I found on the Internet, it would seem ignorant
... like questioning her professionalism..
she is a qualified vet, I am not.
AND YET
ALL those posts giving feedback
(Most negative) cannot be wrong,
'There's never fire without smoke'
Also to think people are being prescribed it too!!!
Would be very interested in the views
of people here,
and better still if some folks here have been
on it.. or happen to know of it personally.
Thanks..
Grace...I can understand your concerns after reading such
reviews on this drug, so it's a relief to hear that after
four/five days treatment, Ali has none of the side-effects
we read about on the thread.
It does put the animal owner in a difficult position faced with
doubt over mediation that the Vet has prescribed, they being the professionals when all is said and done, but you know your pet better than they, and they look to us to provide them with feedback as to the success of the treatment they prescribe, I wouldn't think any Vet would object to you voicing your cncerns if
the side-effects appeared.

I have no knowledge of this particular drug, but there was an occasion when one of my past dogs was prescribed Rymadil, which
had disastrous effects. At a later date, the Vet wanted to prescribe the same drug to our 14 year old Yorkie....saying it would give her an extra few weeks of life. I refused it. No offence was taken as the Vet admitted the drug had it's problems,
the dog lived for another few months quite happily on herbal supplements, of which I am an advocaate.

Myself. Written in large red ltters across my medical file (pre
computerised medical files) were the words 'ALLERGIC TO PENICILLIN'.
So what did the doctor at that time give me? Penicillin.
I was confined to bed for a week with a very severe reaction..

these days one would sue.....

Glad to hear hat Ali is on the mend Grace.


Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#73 Aug 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Explain the difference between the Country's borrowing power and...."restriction on the amount of national debt that can be issued by the Treasury"???
Your refusal to answer this, simple question of perception, tell's me all i need to know about you.....

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#74 Aug 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Your refusal to answer this, simple question of perception, tell's me all i need to know about you.....
How about you show me where I said there was a difference between "the Country's borrowing power and...."restriction on the amount of national debt that can be issued by the Treasury" and then I'll explain the difference?

Your insistence that I explain some difference that I never said existed tells me all I need to know about you.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#75 Aug 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Your refusal to answer this, simple question of perception, tell's me all i need to know about you.....
How can you continue to support this administration ? Now Obama wants to destroy the real estate market. One of the few signs of recovery in the economy.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#76 Aug 7, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Now Obama wants to destroy the real estate market.
Hopefully he starts in Texas, then Apple shares will take off when you start giving away free ipads.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#77 Aug 7, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>How can you continue to support this administration ? Now Obama wants to destroy the real estate market. One of the few signs of recovery in the economy.
Start reading the Business Section of your daily paper.....How can you, continue to whine, and can you keep it up for an additional 8 years?
tone it down alice

Buffalo, NY

#79 Aug 7, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>its easy for denny, he is a racist
denny was just born an imbecile and raised by stupid people. he'd be OKAY if he had a brain

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#80 Aug 7, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>How can you continue to support this administration ? Now Obama wants to destroy the real estate market. One of the few signs of recovery in the economy.
a facade , it is booming because of all the storms

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#81 Aug 7, 2013
I see Obama has called off the meeting with Putin.

Something to do with Edward Snowden.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#82 Aug 7, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
I see Obama has called off the meeting with Putin.
Something to do with Edward Snowden.
Putin suffers from Napoleon Complex.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#83 Aug 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin suffers from Napoleon Complex.
He is so ex-KGB, and wanting to be the dictator in Russia....almost like they were still totally Communist, as if nothing had changed.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 4 min Paki_Jatt_Soorma 746
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 5 min Concerned_American 5,235
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,501
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min dirtclod 127,665
Six Elemental Rules About Topix Arguments 15 min ---Word Woman--- 10
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 18 min Hoosier Hillbilly 198
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 19 min Princess Hey 6,621
Bill Cosby 42 min peepquest 212
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr SUG here 8,045
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Spirit67_ 23,998
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Tom2Tone 151,083

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE