|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum
did you know, of course not:
During less than four years under President Obama's leadership, the national debt has increased an astonishing $5.4 trillion,"
Since then, the debt has never again dropped below $5,696,206,400,691.90—the amount it ... Obama Added More to National Debt in First 19 Months Than all others
Did you also know that since 2002 (yes, you know back when ol' GWB was president) the war on terror has cost this country over a trillion dollars? Did you also know that well before Obama even stepped foot in the White House the US economy was contracting at a rate of close to 4% per quarter? Did you also know that since 1958, the US debt has never - ever - gone down?

Facts is facts.

“BEING DOGGED IS A ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

PAIN IN THE TAIL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you also know that since 2002 (yes, you know back when ol' GWB was president) the war on terror has cost this country over a trillion dollars? Did you also know that well before Obama even stepped foot in the White House the US economy was contracting at a rate of close to 4% per quarter? Did you also know that since 1958, the US debt has never - ever - gone down?
Facts is facts.
why yes I did , however , the statement I responded to was that Obama dropped a trillion [false] and that today is like a penny that nobody picks up , kinda meaningless and that Bush was inheriting Bill's economics as well as all presidents do from the last president

do you believe that hunting Osama came free for either presidents Clinton/Bush/Obama

“April”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Kathlene wrote:
This is one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen.
Not necessarily,
In my long life one thing I have learned
Is, that everyone has something of value
to say, and one can learn from other people's experience of life..(IMO)

“April”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
not on this thread dear , but the one you gave link to ...someone did
here it is again.........Keflex almost killed my wife's dad twenty years
ago. He became nauscious, had difficulty breathing, pace around the house all night, and
had heart palpatations. His former doctor recommended that he take dramamine. He stopped
taking the KEFLEX, and is still alive
today at age 89.
Tally,

I took it that he had heart palpitations .. among other side effects
as a result of taking the drug..

However, good to know he's still alive at 89,,

Lol

Can't be all that bad(:

“BEING DOGGED IS A ”

Level 9

PAIN IN THE TAIL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tally,
I took it that he had heart palpitations .. among other side effects
as a result of taking the drug..
However, good to know he's still alive at 89,,
Lol
Can't be all that bad(:
well the point is DOCs don't post here so all we read are the opines of others ..... that is why I cut/paste from accredited
source not some one's blog ..just pick that one by accident

“April”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
well the point is DOCs don't post here so all we read are the opines of others ..... that is why I cut/paste from accredited
source not some one's blog ..just pick that one by accident
Agreed,
And it is why I included in the first post,
WHO am I to challenge a qualified vetinary ..

And yet there was so much info on the blog..
Altho' who is to say some of those dogs had not an
underlying problem, to begin with.

I was especiallyimpressed with' Missing Goldfish's' post..
as she has had actual experience of the antiB in question,
Thankfully, with zero ill effects.

Thanks for your interest and help.. Tally.

“BEING DOGGED IS A ”

Level 9

PAIN IN THE TAIL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed,
And it is why I included in the first post,
WHO am I to challenge a qualified vetinary ..
And yet there was so much info on the blog..
Altho' who is to say some of those dogs had not an
underlying problem, to begin with.
I was especiallyimpressed with' Missing Goldfish's' post..
as she has had actual experience of the antiB in question,
Thankfully, with zero ill effects.
Thanks for your interest and help.. Tally.
ok just don't want you to worry the dogs are given the meds , because they have an infection to begin with , but the drug doesn't in crease the risk , some times not all illness are caught in time .. good luck to both

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
why yes I did , however , the statement I responded to was that Obama dropped a trillion [false] and that today is like a penny that nobody picks up , kinda meaningless and that Bush was inheriting Bill's economics as well as all presidents do from the last president
do you believe that hunting Osama came free for either presidents Clinton/Bush/Obama
GOP and Romney bitched about $17.7 Trillion Dollar National Debt, during the Election.....it's now $16.4 Trillion....unless of course...YOU CAN PROVE OTHERWISE???

“BEING DOGGED IS A ”

Level 9

PAIN IN THE TAIL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>GOP and Romney bitched about $17.7 Trillion Dollar National Debt, during the Election.....it's now $16.4 Trillion....unless of course...YOU CAN PROVE OTHERWISE???
put this on line earlier here......

but again..........

Qbama responded: "Well, I have to tell you, David, if you look at my track record over the last two years, I cut spending by over a trillion dollars in 2011.

According to the White House Office of Management and Budget, federal spending was not cut by $1 trillion in 2011. In fact, in fiscal 2010, federal spending was $3,456,213,000,000. In fiscal 2011, federal spending was $3,603,213,000,000. That was an increase of $147 billion.

While President Obama did not cut federal spending by $1 trillion in 2011, he did increase the debt by more than $1 trillion in that fiscal year. In fiscal 2011, according to the White House Office of Management and Budget, the federal deficit was $1,299,595,000,000. That was up from a deficit of $1,293,489,000,000 in fiscal 2010.

“BEING DOGGED IS A ”

Level 9

PAIN IN THE TAIL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

I do believe the truth lies here ......

The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) is the largest office within the Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOP). The Director of the OMB is a member of the President's Cabinet. The main job of the OMB is to assist the President to prepare the budget.[2] The OMB also measures the quality of agency programs, policies, and procedures and to see if they comply with the President's policies.

“BEING DOGGED IS A ”

Level 9

PAIN IN THE TAIL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

seems to me they have the proper credentials

Office of Management and Budget
US-OfficeOfManagementAndBudget -Seal.svg
Agency overview
Formed 1970
Preceding Agency Bureau of the Budget
Headquarters Eisenhower Executive Office Building
Employees 529[1]
Annual budget $92.8 million (FY 2011)
Agency executive Sylvia Mathews Burwell, Director
Parent Agency Executive Office of the President of the United States
secret spy

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

im voting for romney

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>GOP and Romney bitched about $17.7 Trillion Dollar National Debt, during the Election.....it's now $16.4 Trillion....unless of course...YOU CAN PROVE OTHERWISE???
I see you are still blathering on with this nonsense. I already proved it to you on another thread and you came back with crickets. I'll do it once again:

If the national debt is decreasing, please explain to me why the debt ceiling must be raised this fall and why Obama has said he won't negotiate over it with republicans. The debt ceiling should not have to be raised if our national debt level is decreasing.

“I'm Back!”

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

www.pricedrighttablets.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Kathlene, you should know that President Obama has now dropped our National Debt a Trillion Dollars, yet neither Fox or MSM seem to report it.....
At that rate, Obama might be able to keep his first campaign's promise of cutting the deficit in half, by his 12th or 13th term.

“I'm Back!”

Level 4

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
It's certainly easy enough to prove that Obama has added well over a trillion dollars to the deficit. It's also easy enough to prove that 1 trillion is nowhere near cutting the deficit in half.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>did you know you can't reason with republicans?
Personally, I don't even know why I waste my time here.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still blathering on with this nonsense. I already proved it to you on another thread and you came back with crickets. I'll do it once again:
If the national debt is decreasing, please explain to me why the debt ceiling must be raised this fall and why Obama has said he won't negotiate over it with republicans. The debt ceiling should not have to be raised if our national debt level is decreasing.
Debt ceiling has nothing to do with the debt...debt ceiling has to do with the borrowing power of the government in order to finance programs.....you should know that....

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

We heard that stalker fella donald edge abuses his power and got Blue Eye Gemini blocked. Blue don't you ever go back to that trash.

“I'm Back!”

Level 4

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Debt ceiling has nothing to do with the debt...debt ceiling has to do with the borrowing power of the government in order to finance programs.....you should know that....
Was just about to write you an apology.

I was confusing debt and budget deficit. My bad.

“BEING DOGGED IS A ”

Level 9

PAIN IN THE TAIL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

INFO : reading is a great tool , I serious believe TALLYHO quoted a post offered by GRACIE

as a mater of fact here it is....

Steve

Potomac, MD

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2007

CEPHALEXIN killed my dog in two days.
His breathing became difficult, he lost his appetite, his energy level went way down, and he became disoriented and would just stand and stare.

Keflex almost killed my wife's dad twenty years
ago. He became nauscious, had difficulty breathing, pace around the house all night, and
had heart palpatations. His former doctor recommended that he take dramamine. He stopped
taking the KEFLEX, and is still alive
today at age 89.

If you feel worse after taking cephalexin/keflex,
Stop taking it.....

phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww now I can die in peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••