Jury selection (groups of three)

Created by arctic on Mar 19, 2013

19 votes

Click on an option to vote

Mr. E, DC, Crazy J

Hosier Hillbilly, M69, 65007

EraserX, itsmejd, arctic

Bex, reebie, Ohio CG

Enzo, Hippi , Grace

Denny, Tiger Lilly, Billy R.

Hitsrunprincess, Rotor, Tally

Steevi, Princess Hey, GM Mike

Steve D, Simply Red, Honeymylove

Redneck Hippi, Brandiiii, CC

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#1 Mar 19, 2013
I wasn't trying to offend anyone
by leaving them off the list.
I just wrote those off of the top
of my head.

Maybe someone else will make another
jury thread and add who I left out.

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 19, 2013
OMG, look Ma, I made a list!

Thank you so much, Arctic. I will print this and frame it and keep it forever.

(Check's in the mail.)
The Paisan

Medford, NY

#3 Mar 19, 2013
I guess I'm the judge?

“Mrs_E”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 19, 2013
ola, liam, graceN

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#5 Mar 19, 2013
Looks like I'm in good company!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#6 Mar 19, 2013
reebie wrote:
ola, liam, graceN
I got Grace but forgot liam and ola....lol

Maybe this was a bad idea.
I was thinking this may be just another
thing to get ppl fighting.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#7 Mar 19, 2013
EraserX wrote:
OMG, look Ma, I made a list!
Thank you so much, Arctic. I will print this and frame it and keep it forever.
(Check's in the mail.)
You may be the only person in history
to get excited about jury duty. LOL

“Mrs_E”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#8 Mar 19, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
I got Grace but forgot liam and ola....lol
Maybe this was a bad idea.
I was thinking this may be just another
thing to get ppl fighting.
oo I didnt see grace..
naw, I think its fun... who knows tho, its a tough crowd..
ok,,,hows about,,,
some oldies but goodies..
Big Time, Justaguess, and UH Clem......

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#9 Mar 19, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
oo I didnt see grace..
naw, I think its fun... who knows tho, its a tough crowd..
ok,,,hows about,,,
some oldies but goodies..
Big Time, Justaguess, and UH Clem......
Thats LIM , Justa and Clem,


ask Judge Judy. he knows

“Mrs_E”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#10 Mar 19, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats LIM , Justa and Clem,
ask Judge Judy. he knows
lol...!!!!!
that almost hurt my head...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#11 Mar 19, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
oo I didnt see grace..
naw, I think its fun... who knows tho, its a tough crowd..
ok,,,hows about,,,
some oldies but goodies..
Big Time, Justaguess, and UH Clem......
Good idea.
This game needs another poll thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min SobieskiSavedEurope 132,467
Is it possible to....... 5 min CJ Rocker 544
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min CJ Rocker 6,861
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 152,453
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 8 min CJ Rocker 222
The Letter J (Jan '14) 21 min J ValJean 21
Meet the teenage sex swap lovers (Jul '13) 22 min hey 183
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 52 min -Lea- 25,661
HOW LONG can you hold YOUR SEMEN ? For men only. (Mar '12) 2 hr -Lea- 47
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 2 hr Santa 128
More from around the web