of 3
Next Last

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#43 Nov 11, 2013
MY lab passes some really nasty ones. But the Ol
Bloodhound 'Jackie'(especially after drinking some beer I poured her) was indescribable!
Best 'i' can explain it is, it'd puke a buzzard off a gut wagon.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#44 Nov 11, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
MY lab passes some really nasty ones. But the Ol
Bloodhound 'Jackie'(especially after drinking some beer I poured her) was indescribable!
Best 'i' can explain it is, it'd puke a buzzard off a gut wagon.
LOL! Back in my glory days, I ran a man-tracking bloodhound for a Sheriff's Department. She was a very loving and loyal hound and would sometimes pass gas that would peel paint. She could also shake her head and trail saliva from the ceiling, down one wall, across the floor and up the other wall.
Paris Hilton

Huntington, NY

#45 Nov 11, 2013
Where can I buy sea pepper?

“DON'T FORGET YO FLU SHOT”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#46 Nov 11, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me that the quantity of added salt is too low to make a measurable difference. I'm still looking at different websites, but it's like researching politics in the sense that you can find arguments for both sides of the issue.
I'm not a cowboy nor a horse aficionado, but have always had an interest in them. I'm amazed that such a large animal can be so loyal and friendly towards humans.
The few gas-passing pets I've had always passed gas on the sly and acted innocent after doing so, but they could clear a room :D
That's funny about your pets. I guess when you research you have to look at the source where it came from, so far whatever i read on it I also hear 2 stories. Kinda like caffiene is bad for ya and now a little caffiene is good for you. Or a glass of wine a day is good for you, some say not. I think the key to anything we put in our bodies is doing it in moderation. Now about politics, that's another story all together. What I find it seems as the rules change as they go along. I'm all fine with that as long is the rules help the people not drain them.

Yes, horses are gentle giants. Well, just popping in, have a list of things to do.
YOLO

Atlanta, GA

#47 Nov 11, 2013
Janice wrote:
<quoted text>
I never researched it, just took the label's word for it. Here is a link from some q and a site that agrees with you.
http://www.kgbanswers.com/does-sea-salt-have-...
I'm sure there is alot more info. on this, I will check into it some other time for comparisons on this subject.
i got my information that there is no difference in sodium levels of sea salt from the Mayo clinic after a relative who had a stroke switched to sea salt thinking it was better for them.

That's the biggest problem with these schemes for selling products with this kind of hype. it can have serious problems for those with health issues
YOLO

Atlanta, GA

#48 Nov 11, 2013
_Lizz_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny about your pets. I guess when you research you have to look at the source where it came from, so far whatever i read on it I also hear 2 stories. Kinda like caffiene is bad for ya and now a little caffiene is good for you. Or a glass of wine a day is good for you, some say not. I think the key to anything we put in our bodies is doing it in moderation. Now about politics, that's another story all together. What I find it seems as the rules change as they go along. I'm all fine with that as long is the rules help the people not drain them.
Yes, horses are gentle giants. Well, just popping in, have a list of things to do.
Youre right we are always being driven one direction or another, look at the great egg debates or diet soda
YOLO

Atlanta, GA

#49 Nov 11, 2013
All I know is back when I was a teen McDonalds fried their French fries in pure lard and didn't have any diet soda on the menus but an overweight teenager in my high school was a rare exception the others felt sorry for and couldn't get a date.

The more they tell I what is good or bad for us the worse it seems to get
Janice

Bethlehem, PA

#50 Nov 11, 2013
YOLO wrote:
All I know is back when I was a teen McDonalds fried their French fries in pure lard and didn't have any diet soda on the menus but an overweight teenager in my high school was a rare exception the others felt sorry for and couldn't get a date.
The more they tell I what is good or bad for us the worse it seems to get
So trur YOLO, lol. I think most people are immuned anymore to hype bs.

I eat what I want and drink what I want, I just watch it that I don't go overboard. But I am only human, once inawhile Ill splurge on ring dings. I keep remembering something a comedian said Dana Carvey. He said don't you ever get the case of the Fu c it s ? I know I do.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#51 Nov 11, 2013
Sea salt has trace amounts of iodine and magnesium and other minerals in it, but from what I have ever gathered they are in such small proportions that they are nutritionally insignificant. For the other minerals to be significant your sodium intake would be insanely high. Supposedly, They draw from the middle of the water column in the oceans so the risk of contaminants is really really low. The heavy metals sink to the bottom and the hydrocarbons float. That and the fact it is so diluted makes it perfectly safe. This is what I've been able to find.
Sol T

Huntington, NY

#52 Nov 12, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
Sea salt has trace amounts of iodine and magnesium and other minerals in it, but from what I have ever gathered they are in such small proportions that they are nutritionally insignificant. For the other minerals to be significant your sodium intake would be insanely high. Supposedly, They draw from the middle of the water column in the oceans so the risk of contaminants is really really low. The heavy metals sink to the bottom and the hydrocarbons float. That and the fact it is so diluted makes it perfectly safe. This is what I've been able to find.
Great job on this initial update.
Please keep looking for more information and keep us aprised.
Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 16 min UnderstandPeople 31,911
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 17 min Dont_You_Dare 9,719
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 22 min Dont_You_Dare 31,306
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 25 min Dont_You_Dare 8,131
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 26 min Dont_You_Dare 7,052
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 29 min Dont_You_Dare 34,711
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: (Apr '15) 47 min Hoosier Hillbilly 6,821
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 1,840
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr Dont_You_Dare 144,167
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 55,724
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sublime1 189,533
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 2 hr Zom13 5,347
More from around the web