DOH

Jackson, MO

#41 Feb 13, 2014
Sheeeet !!
It's hard to type when you are laughing.

That there was supposed to be off topic fun.

Freeeekin A. I like to say freeekin' a B cause there are more curves and holes.

Fat girls and guys are great ... extra pushing on the cushin'.:O..kay topix, I'll stop thAt.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#42 Feb 13, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Stutter much?
Little darlin', when you post on a public forum, you're 'talking' to everyone.
And the point is still the same.
U B A Hypocrite.
Was I addressing YOU on anything, punk hole, NO I wasn't! Grow the hell up!

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#43 Feb 13, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Stutter much?
Little darlin', when you post on a public forum, you're 'talking' to everyone.
And the point is still the same.
U B A Hypocrite.
But I wasn't talking to YOU, now was I???!!!
FTW

United States

#44 Feb 13, 2014
Remember those T-shirts from the 80's that said " No Fat Chicks". Those were funny!
Independent

United States

#45 Feb 13, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
"punk hole"?
Flailing a bit are ye? Name calling is resorted to when one has lost the debate.
Oh, and get a new line, your "Grow the hell up!" is, like me, tired and old.
You truly are clueless little one. But a joy to poke fun at. So please never change.

:^`P
Old Sayings

Medford, NY

#46 Feb 13, 2014
Fat chicks:
More meat to eat.
More skin to pin.
More pounce to the ounce.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#47 Feb 13, 2014
I Likes Me Gals With Meat On Their Bones,...
Ha Ha

Jackson, MO

#48 Feb 13, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
"punk hole"?
Flailing a bit are ye? Name calling is resorted to when one has lost the debate.
Oh, and get a new line, your "Grow the hell up!" is, like me, tired and old.
You truly are clueless little one. But a joy to poke fun at. So please never change.
:^`P
Not to even mention the double post for you. Haha
I wouldn't be so quick to want the clone to disappear.
This one is having a difficult time keeping up.

"Topix these friends are poking me!" Whaaaa
Ha Ha

Jackson, MO

#49 Feb 13, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are more adorable when you get excited like this than when you trying to make much sense.
Please tell me part of it is just acting and that you really aren't this ... ahhhh, foolish? Darlin' you appear to want to learn how to troll. If that is the case I have just the place for you. You appear to try and provoke others and then ... this??? Methinks you could grow up a bit or hadn't you noticed?
Ha Ha

Jackson, MO

#50 Feb 13, 2014
Oh Dear,
we've strayed far from topic.
Spirit, mind sharing with us (truth) what you weigh?
I can picture you big as a house with many tents in your wardrobe. Just saying.

Some obese folks are adorable just do to their wonderful outlook and attitude.

Spirit, you need an attitude adjustment. No one here is calling you obese, we're just imagining it. Well everyone cept when we're running wild. I don't believe half what you say out here.
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#51 Feb 13, 2014
There's one thing I've noticed through the years when it comes to big Women.........They sure can cook and they're bubbling with this........
FTW

United States

#52 Feb 13, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
You are more adorable when you get excited like this than when you trying to make much sense.
Please tell me part of it is just acting and that you really aren't this ... ahhhh, foolish? Darlin' you appear to want to learn how to troll. If that is the case I have just the place for you. You appear to try and provoke others and then ... this??? Methinks you could grow up a bit or hadn't you noticed?
Yep..

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#53 Feb 13, 2014
Ok..I am not sure but I'll bet if you dress put em in a pair of corduroy pants and let em run topless it would rival the 70's classic 'Night of the Lupus'...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#54 Feb 13, 2014
wow...lepus....

complete joke fail for justy..!!!!!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#55 Feb 13, 2014
Why should obese woman be proud of their bodies? The question should be why do you care?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#56 Feb 13, 2014
I must say ..no matter what shape a woman is in,,thin,middle size or large..they are all beautiful..Confidence in themselves I admire.
How would you guys feel if someone was talking about what you look like?...you may not like what some may say about you...
And ladies you are just as bad talking about other ladies.
I've heard it all...sooooo
Be careful what you say,it could come back on you.
Agree But

Jackson, MO

#57 Feb 13, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
Why should obese woman be proud of their bodies? The question should be why do you care?
Well said. Now go ask your employer and so many other employees what they think. I couldn't care less, I don't have to share a bed with them.
Bottom Line

Jackson, MO

#58 Feb 13, 2014
Many are prejudice against fat people, less beautiful, colored, handicapped, truck drivers (j/k) for whatever ridiculous reasons they choose to be. Can't change that. Oh and I'm one of the less handsome/beautiful ones too, so I know.

Ken and Barbie got all the advantages and I was lucky to be in their shadow.
Bottom Line

Jackson, MO

#59 Feb 13, 2014
Agree But wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. Now go ask your employer and so many other employees what they think. I couldn't care less, I don't have to share a bed with them.
That wasn't nice. I did date another that was near 300lbs and I loved them to pieces for two years. Though if I'm to be honest I would have preferred those pieces to be a bit (quite a bit) smaller. Some folks absolutely adore heavy set people. So where are they when others feel alone and would like to meet another that would treat them like the prince/princess they may very well be?

I'll tell you where a good number of them. Out here online, lying about the extra pounds, gray hair and years of age ... so they may surprise others if they finally do get to meet. I think personality should trump, but I'm not in the majority.
Bottom Line

Jackson, MO

#60 Feb 13, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
I must say ..no matter what shape a woman is in,,thin,middle size or large..they are all beautiful..Confidence in themselves I admire.
How would you guys feel if someone was talking about what you look like?...you may not like what some may say about you...
And ladies you are just as bad talking about other ladies.
I've heard it all...sooooo
Be careful what you say,it could come back on you.
Do you know why or how so many get offended? It's because they resemble some of the things that others are saying regardless if it is aimed at them or not. I'm happy you are a proud heavy set woman and may no one ever make you feel less about yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman Shot By Robbinsdale Officer Charged With ... 3 min Troll 18
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 4 min Princess Hey 140,020
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Dogen 159,653
Word goes to the Movies (Nov '08) 30 min whatimeisit 14,250
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 1 hr liam cul8r 25,958
motorcycle traveling stories 1 hr Bar Fly_ok 338
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr beatlesinafog 56,513
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 3 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 7,904
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr I Am No One_ 161,032
More from around the web