Why should obese women be proud of th...

Why should obese women be proud of their bodies?

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
TheHardTruth

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 12, 2014
Obesity is unhealthy, why be proud of that?
Independent

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2014
"Why should obese women be proud of their bodies?"

Because nobody else will?

:^`P
i love big women

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2014
nothing wrong with big women. as long as they ain't 350 to 400+ pounds. Their putssy is tighter cause of the weight that compress their stomach or pelvic area which makes there vag tighter
FTW

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2014
i love big women wrote:
nothing wrong with big women. as long as they ain't 350 to 400+ pounds. Their putssy is tighter cause of the weight that compress their stomach or pelvic area which makes there vag tighter
That wasn't a vag you were in. You were feeling the pressure of two 30 pound fat folds bearing against each other.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#5 Feb 13, 2014
They do make better human shields...just sayin..

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#6 Feb 13, 2014
Plate of Ribs sho' is Nice some times,...
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7 Feb 13, 2014
You people are pathetic! Some women have serious health issues, like depression and thyroid problems and they are not following the proper eating habits!
I'm not 200, 300 or 400 pounds either, but I do know what depression can do to a person! It's not a fun place to be in, but I eat healthy and work out daily!

Then there are those women who simply don't care and don't have the proper love and support to get them to change their eating habits!

But you idiots who make fun of women have no idea what some really go through.....I can bet that none of you or just you; are all that! Pop belly, no bath, eat everything in sight; Grow the hell up!

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#8 Feb 13, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
You people are pathetic! Some women have serious health issues, like depression and thyroid problems and they are not following the proper eating habits!
I'm not 200, 300 or 400 pounds either, but I do know what depression can do to a person! It's not a fun place to be in, but I eat healthy and work out daily!
Then there are those women who simply don't care and don't have the proper love and support to get them to change their eating habits!
But you idiots who make fun of women have no idea what some really go through.....I can bet that none of you or just you; are all that! Pop belly, no bath, eat everything in sight; Grow the hell up!
I agree for the most part & will support you on that.I have opinions ,but everyone is HUMAN also . I helped my former spouse lose about 75 lbs ,probably saved her life also .
My sister has lupus & gained about 75 lbs,she was already 6 ft. tall so it is rough.
I have been under weight my whole life actually :)
NO ONE should be ashamed of who they are
Have had to do A LOT of serious soul searching through my life ,we HAVE TO have the ability to be proud of ourselves ,no matter the condition we're in.although I support being in good shape,is another topic though .
I have been cooking my entire life & maintaining control over fat & cals. is not that difficult.
People who abuse others should be put to sleep anyway ,can't believe I just said that ,but I will let it stay . take care of others ,you may need them someday. Peace. Rick

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#9 Feb 13, 2014
I thought it said Offbeat Women,...

A noted pundit

Mason, OH

#10 Feb 13, 2014
Women????????

YUCK!
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11 Feb 13, 2014
The Measure of a Man
http://youtu.be/SsHGUIDMps4
A noted pundit

Mason, OH

#12 Feb 13, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
The Measure of a Man
http://youtu.be/SsHGUIDMps4
There's no tape measure small enough to measure me. Got a micrometer?
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#13 Feb 13, 2014
My granded reckoned that you should " marry a fat tattooed woman..you get warmth in winter,shade in summer and moving pictures all the year round" .....wise man
TheHardTruth

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Feb 13, 2014
I understand someone with a disease, but the majority of obese people got that way from eating doritos and farting on a couch watching tv. I don't understand why we shame smokers but embrace obese people
Level 5

Location hidden

#15 Feb 13, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree for the most part & will support you on that.I have opinions ,but everyone is HUMAN also . I helped my former spouse lose about 75 lbs ,probably saved her life also .
My sister has lupus & gained about 75 lbs,she was already 6 ft. tall so it is rough.
I have been under weight my whole life actually :)
NO ONE should be ashamed of who they are
Have had to do A LOT of serious soul searching through my life ,we HAVE TO have the ability to be proud of ourselves ,no matter the condition we're in.although I support being in good shape,is another topic though .
I have been cooking my entire life & maintaining control over fat & cals. is not that difficult.
People who abuse others should be put to sleep anyway ,can't believe I just said that ,but I will let it stay . take care of others ,you may need them someday. Peace. Rick
You are so right! People don't know what goes on in other people's lives! I'm thankful to be where I'm at and I feel bad and sorry for those who are obese and have deep personal issues!
Level 5

Location hidden

#16 Feb 13, 2014
I've always wanted to start a program for those who are obese and who are to a shamed to go to the gym and who don't have the encouragement they need in their lives!
You really don't need a gym, just some weights and the good outdoors to do a lot of walking!
Level 5

Location hidden

#17 Feb 13, 2014
TheHardTruth wrote:
I understand someone with a disease, but the majority of obese people got that way from eating doritos and farting on a couch watching tv. I don't understand why we shame smokers but embrace obese people
Why don't you people grow up! You act like a bunch of tea party rejects smoking crack, bunch of dope friends!
Dr Oz

Huntington, NY

#18 Feb 13, 2014
It depends on how they got obese...... If it has nothing to do with a medical condition and all to do with diet (or lack there of), then they should not be proud of their body.
keyboardwarrior

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Feb 13, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you people grow up! You act like a bunch of tea party rejects smoking crack, bunch of dope friends!
Please control yourself, it's a simple question
keyboardwarrior

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Feb 13, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should we shame smokers but not obese people? Thet do it to themselves just like smokers. Don't come with that thyroid crap because the majority of obese people eat to much and don't exercise plain and simple

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 min Old Sam 144,731
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 1 min Princess Hey 2,322
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) (Jan '15) 1 min andet1987 958
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 2 min Princess Hey 20,620
News The West Goes Wild for This Indian Remedy 3 min Old Sam 4
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 4 min andet1987 1,113
Come on...Tell me a joke (Jan '08) 5 min KNIGHT DeVINE 7,220
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 7 min Jack 32,071
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 28 min Just saying 6,036
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 46 min wichita-rick 190,710