created by: Democrap news | Sep 16, 2013

Weird

45 votes

Do you think as many people would have been killed today in DC had

Click on an option to vote

  • Bill not disarmed US solders on Military bases
  • Had better security
  • DC not have had such strict gun laws?
  • Will Obama claim shooter as his son?
  • all of the above it's a liberal thing

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 134 of134
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“McVeigh | Bundy bunch ”

Since: Nov 09

anti-American terrorists too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/18/us/state-la...

This report didn't mention that the Remington 870 shotgun was sawed off, but broken down to fit the tote bag the gunman had. He was denied an AR-15 purchase. Got a semi-automatic pistol from one of his first victims that he used for much of the carnage.

Bob Orr on CBS News this evening [just a few minutes ago] reported that the shotgun was sawed off.
famous poster

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Deer Whisperer wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/18/us/state-la...
This report didn't mention that the Remington 870 shotgun was sawed off, but broken down to fit the tote bag the gunman had. He was denied an AR-15 purchase. Got a semi-automatic pistol from one of his first victims that he used for much of the carnage.
Bob Orr on CBS News this evening [just a few minutes ago] reported that the shotgun was sawed off.
The thing that separates us from those Godless countries that restrict mass shootings is that WE have a second amendment that doesn't demy gun sales to the mentally ill.

“Time to Make the Donuts”

Since: Jan 07

Friedrichshafen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

famous poster wrote:
<quoted text>The thing that separates us from those Godless countries that restrict mass shootings is that WE have a second amendment that doesn't demy gun sales to the mentally ill.


Plus , that guy was hearing folks in the walls, better not say anything because he might sue you,...

Giving a negative employee reference can land you in the middle of a lawsuit

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

famous poster wrote:
<quoted text>The thing that separates us from those Godless countries that restrict mass shootings is that WE have a second amendment that doesn't demy gun sales to the mentally ill.
You have to be at least a bit mentally unbalanced to even want to own 5, 10, 50, 100 firearms like some scared little guys do. If they weren't shaking in their Sketchers, sure that some faceless boogie man was going to kick in their door, they would have stopped with maybe a shotgun and a rifle, like the average sportsman hunter does.

“McVeigh | Bundy bunch ”

Since: Nov 09

anti-American terrorists too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be at least a bit mentally unbalanced to even want to own 5, 10, 50, 100 firearms like some scared little guys do. If they weren't shaking in their Sketchers, sure that some faceless boogie man was going to kick in their door, they would have stopped with maybe a shotgun and a rifle, like the average sportsman hunter does.
Indeed ... that gubmint and those black copters.

More than likely, it'll be the local sheriff or hapless low-paid deputy paying a visit because the scared little guy is a scofflaw.

“McVeigh | Bundy bunch ”

Since: Nov 09

anti-American terrorists too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

PBS Newshour memorialized each of the deceased at the end of this evening's broadcast.

Thoughts and prayers to those families, to the wounded and their loved ones, and for the poor woman who birthed the killer. She's devastated for all these families as well.
Josh

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

famous poster wrote:
<quoted text>The thing that separates us from those Godless countries that restrict mass shootings is that WE have a second amendment that doesn't demy gun sales to the mentally ill.
You're wrong.. Mental health IS part of a background check. It's only as effective as the states' reporting and upkeep of the records sent to NICS. Nice attempt to take a swipe at the second amendment but you're flailing around incoherently.
A noted observer

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Deer Whisperer wrote:
PBS Newshour memorialized each of the deceased at the end of this evening's broadcast.
Thoughts and prayers to those families, to the wounded and their loved ones, and for the poor woman who birthed the killer. She's devastated for all these families as well.
I'm glad they did that. This mass shooting went away pretty quickly from the headlines. We are getting used to these things happening every month, maybe? The politicians are tired of being asked to do something about it. For many of them its a conflict of interest given the cash they get from the NRA. It's been waaaaay too quiet for a shooting that happened in the nation's capitol(!) on a military base!
Oasis

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

It is mighty quiet. Are we embarrassed?
I'd like to see some security video. You know that place was loaded with cameras.
He shows up with a shotgun? He takes out the guard and to take his gun to kill random people who happen to be in the common area below?
His beef is with the contractors, why not attack them?
Press has certainly reported on his multiple mental illnesses.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>I'm reading mixed stories on that with one news agancy claiming it was sawed off to allow him to stuff it in the bag he carried on base.
Wonder how Joe Biden is going to stop perps like that from sawing off the barrels of their Biden-Approved Shotguns.
I havent seen what the media is reporting. What our higher ups at work are telling us is, is that the gun was disassembled before being put in the bag. He resembled it in a bathroom after entering the facility.

But I agree, no law would stop a perp from sawing off the barrel, anymore than any law would stop a determined nut case from getting a weapon in the first place.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The original newscast of that day was that he bought the shotgun, sawed it off. Upon entering the building, killed a guard, took his pistol and then got a hold of an AR.

I know it's changed several times, thats what the media does during these situations...

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Nov 2, 2013
 
It's a shame for people to use gun's carelessly to kill someone....sawed off or not!

“Time to Make the Donuts”

Since: Jan 07

Friedrichshafen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Nov 2, 2013
 
You won't go before your Time,





Nor will you be here after it's your Time,...

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Nov 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bush's fault!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 134 of134
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••