Since: Nov 12

Summersville, WV

#240 May 11, 2013
angel just me wrote:
YES WE DO, we are HUMANS ....
Always Have Feelings, since its MOTHERS DAY , even MORE!!!
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#241 May 11, 2013
Happy Mothers day!

“Dancin' In The Moonlight”

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

United States

#242 May 11, 2013
Yes, Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#243 May 11, 2013
Everyone has feelings.
Marley Money

Medford, NY

#244 May 13, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Everyone has feelings.
Not true, I step on others feelings.....It makes me feel better about myself.

“A beautiful Lady..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

:o) Smile (o:

#245 May 13, 2013
yes we all have feelings we just have to learn how to deal with things better..:O)...

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#246 May 13, 2013
no woman has feeling

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#247 May 13, 2013
mybackfkinghurts wrote:
no woman has feeling
YOU FREAKIN' WENT THERE... DIDN'T YA??...IF ya have to ASK that question or make that statement... THEN you must have either 1) Grown up in a dark basement 2) Had a bad Breakup or3) You are an introvert... PICK ONE...DARE YA!!!!!
GenOmazing

United States

#248 May 13, 2013
mybackfkinghurts wrote:
no woman has feeling
I agree! They pretty much suck!

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#249 May 13, 2013
mybackfkinghurts wrote:
no woman has feeling
LOL

I followed your name in here because my back really hurts. So I got a chuckle out of your name and now here with your comment. Hahaha

I think it's true some men and women do not have feelings much to mention. My mother just told me she doesn't last evening and I do believe her.
:)

“It's a long story!”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#250 May 13, 2013
Yes women have feelings! Thank God for that!

(How would they be so easily manipulated otherwise?)

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#251 May 13, 2013
Oh, I've got feelings. Wanna see my "O" face.

;O

LOL

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#252 May 16, 2013
for some reason my feelings have been very tender lately...tear up at the drop of a hat...

“Livin' on the edge”

Since: Mar 13

Calabasas, C.A

#253 May 16, 2013
http://youtu.be/31V5SHre7tI
those are some pretty powerful feelings

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#254 May 16, 2013
just_ola wrote:
for some reason my feelings have been very tender lately...tear up at the drop of a hat...
Same here! and I'm never like that. Thought I annoyed someone and started tearing up. What's wrong with us?
Hope you had a good day at work, didn't you say you were working today?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#255 May 16, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here! and I'm never like that. Thought I annoyed someone and started tearing up. What's wrong with us?
Hope you had a good day at work, didn't you say you were working today?
no idea...must be something in the air...lol a very good day & tomorrow is field day so will be fun...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#256 May 16, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
no idea...must be something in the air...lol a very good day & tomorrow is field day so will be fun...
Not sure if what you call field day is the same thing I do? You're a substitute teacher, right? So, I'm assuming you're talking about the field day that they do at school? Most people don't know what I'm talking about when I mention it. And my aunt's boyfriend (in New York) could not grasp the concept of an earth contact home. They came down to visit and he was like WTF? In my head, I'm thinking the same thing, LOL.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#257 May 16, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if what you call field day is the same thing I do? You're a substitute teacher, right? So, I'm assuming you're talking about the field day that they do at school? Most people don't know what I'm talking about when I mention it. And my aunt's boyfriend (in New York) could not grasp the concept of an earth contact home. They came down to visit and he was like WTF? In my head, I'm thinking the same thing, LOL.
yes various games & contests... will give me chance to tan these white legs before beach...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#258 May 16, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
yes various games & contests... will give me chance to tan these white legs before beach...
I sunscreened the heck out of my two, didn't want them burning. My son got first in the egg in a spoon race and third in the bubble gum blowing contest. My daughter got first in the softball toss. Can't believe they won anything, being my kids, LOL.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#259 May 16, 2013
these kids work so hard all yr just to do well on spring state tests...they deserve a fun day...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"If You Could Change One Thing About Your Life.... (Jan '07) 1 min andet1987 283
Word Association. (Nov '10) 1 min Mega Monster 17,029
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min Mega Monster 39,241
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min actorvet 149,319
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 7 min andet1987 18,314
Word Association (Jun '10) 8 min Mega Monster 26,627
Word Association (Mar '10) 9 min Mega Monster 16,624
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Crazy Beautiful 157,792
Rest in Peace, Spock 13 min Christinsanity 67
Obama takes control of Internet 49 min Chuckles Hooverdamn 133
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 3 hr Wang Chung 6,076
More from around the web