of 2
Next Last

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#22 Mar 13, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I see nothing productive or constructive about anything either of you say so "I'm" moving on!
I'm not doing your work for you, dig out something worthwhile to say on your own, so I can criticize you!
Good Day!
Wasn't critizing you. Was pointing out that the other posters point about all recent shooters being born in the 1990's was incorrect. You just happened to step into it with data that doesn't support that point.
LOL

Dayton, OH

#23 Mar 13, 2014
His first major malfunction was the fact he's a liberal demo-RAT!!!!

“ I DO WHAT I LIKE............ .”

Since: Mar 14

AND I LIKE WHAT I DO!!!!!!!!!!

#24 Mar 13, 2014
LOL wrote:
His first major malfunction was the fact he's a liberal demo-RAT!!!!
Oh God, shut up! So stupid!
LOL

Dayton, OH

#25 Mar 13, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Oh God, shut up! So stupid!
SIT & SPIN....

#26 Mar 13, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>SIT & SPIN....
If you think Adam Lanza's political affiliation (or that he even had enough metal capacity to have one) had anything to do with him shooting up a school you're as mentally damaged as he was.
Even saying such a thing in jest, only reinforces the radical left's negative views of those of us who don't agree with their causes.
I'd think you're just a troll if it wasn't for the fact so many dumb-asses really think the way you do.
LOL

Dayton, OH

#27 Mar 13, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>If you think Adam Lanza's political affiliation (or that he even had enough metal capacity to have one) had anything to do with him shooting up a school you're as mentally damaged as he was.
Even saying such a thing in jest, only reinforces the radical left's negative views of those of us who don't agree with their causes.
I'd think you're just a troll if it wasn't for the fact so many dumb-asses really think the way you do.
Blow it out yerazz, Khrushchev Jr...

#28 Mar 13, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Blow it out yerazz, Khrushchev Jr...
Bwahahahahahahaha...... I'm as far away from left as it comes my brother.
LOL

Dayton, OH

#29 Mar 13, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Bwahahahahahahaha..... . I'm as far away from left as it comes my brother.
Then why do you appease them and try to gain their "acceptance"? Liberals are mentally unbalanced, delusional, and just plain dumb. They believe what's theirs is theirs, and what's YOURS is theirs. They have absolutely no concept of morals, ethical behavior, or common sense. They're only "tolerant" of YOUR beliefs as long as YOU agree with their "beliefs". They're also self-absorbed and narcissistic. What's not to hate about them????

#30 Mar 13, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do you appease them and try to gain their "acceptance"? Liberals are mentally unbalanced, delusional, and just plain dumb. They believe what's theirs is theirs, and what's YOURS is theirs. They have absolutely no concept of morals, ethical behavior, or common sense. They're only "tolerant" of YOUR beliefs as long as YOU agree with their "beliefs". They're also self-absorbed and narcissistic. What's not to hate about them????
It's not appeasing anyone or trying to gain acceptance. However making asinine comments and statements that makes you yourself look like an ignorant nut-job. It cast an ugly shadow on the rest of us and only destroy any message trying to be delivered. I'd rather try to show the reasons for such beliefs in an effort to get someone to think twice about things.
I don't hate liberals, I hate the progressivism they follow. Saying stupid things like Adam Lanza's problem was he was a democrat mutes our arguments in stupidity and at the same time hamers any solutions to the problems that are the cause of such tragedies. It is also an insult to the victims of Sandy Hook.
Try growing up and maybe you won't face so much opposition to your views when you try and sway someone.
number one answer

Winnipeg, Canada

#31 May 26, 2014
AdamLanzaVaccineVictim wrote:
Adam was one of the 1990's vaccine injury vitims. The 1990's saw the skyrocketing of ASD'S like autism and ADHD. All recent shooters were born in the 1990's and are vaccine damaged.
Vaccines maim and kill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The letter F (Jun '13) 13 min FfFf 946
What Could Be Sweet,...? (Sep '14) 16 min Busy Bee 62
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 18 min 60s Classic 1,486
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 19 min KNIGHT DeVINE 12,823
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 20 min Mister_ E 1,960
" Tell me a secret"...... (Oct '14) 22 min From Beyond The G... 539
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Norman 167,480
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 47 min Chilli J 42,142
Answer a question with a question 56 min Mr_FX 533
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr DILF 1,981