of 2
Next Last

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Was Wrong with Adam Lanza?
This should be the main topic of conversation not changing gun laws. And as this video will discuss what was wrong with his mother? There's a world of blame out there so why concentrate on anything but "Why he did it!"

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-26797925....a...

Level 8

Hoosierville

#2 Dec 18, 2012
The chief medical examiner has said the ammunition was a type designed to expend its energy in the victim's tissues and stay inside the body to inflict the maximum amount of damage.
Anybody know for sure I don't think they were legal?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#3 Dec 18, 2012
As a fellow cyber-educator with a cyber-degree from EKU in cyber-education I take offense to this thread's creator and his atrocious lack of grammatical skills.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
The chief medical examiner has said the ammunition was a type designed to expend its energy in the victim's tissues and stay inside the body to inflict the maximum amount of damage.
... hollow points ...

Level 8

Hoosierville

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Did anyone even take the time to set down with this kid and at least see what was on his mind
and maybe try to shape it somewhat differently.
Was it shyness or was he an introvert snobbish brat.
Did his parents spend 'real' time with him or was he pushed aside because they had their own problems. Did his father ever spend time with him as a smaller child or was he too busy making money? And his mother had time to frequent the local bar, was it to avoid being with him?
[by the way did you catch the interview Aran 'CNN' did with the owners of that-the son has his problems to I'd say]
An idle mind is the devils workshop, was Adam working or have responsibilities of some kind?
Was he trained not only in the firing of weapons but also the responsibility and obligations involved with being familiar with them.
This all boils down to him, his family,and how he was raised and what was wrong with him not anything else.

Level 8

Hoosierville

#7 Dec 18, 2012
IMO:
I can explain his fate but perfer to wait and see if I'm correct, I'll simply state at this time that he was a spoiled introverted intelligent brat.
A kid that needed lots and got nothing to cultivate
his ambitions.

Level 8

Hoosierville

#8 Dec 18, 2012
So, no other opinions?

Level 8

Hoosierville

#9 Dec 19, 2012
You tell a smart 20 year old they may need to be sent to mental instutition - you've done triggered an explosion.
I guess you'd say it blew up in the mothers face.
AdamLanzaVaccine Victim

Winnipeg, Canada

#10 Mar 12, 2014
Adam was one of the 1990's vaccine injury vitims. The 1990's saw the skyrocketing of ASD'S like autism and ADHD. All recent shooters were born in the 1990's and are vaccine damaged.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#11 Mar 12, 2014
AdamLanzaVaccineVictim wrote:
Adam was one of the 1990's vaccine injury vitims. The 1990's saw the skyrocketing of ASD'S like autism and ADHD. All recent shooters were born in the 1990's and are vaccine damaged.
All recent shooters were born in the 1990's. Not entirely true. The Beltway Sniper was born in the 1960's. I'm sure there are others.

Level 8

Hoosierville

#12 Mar 12, 2014
milwaukee69 wrote:
As a fellow cyber-educator with a cyber-degree from EKU in cyber-education I take offense to this thread's creator and his atrocious lack of grammatical skills.
As I just read this thread over milwaukee69 was (right-on) saying my writing was atrocious.
I sure wish he was still around, he was like a 2nd Dad. Nope,,, Pop Pa, yew!
If parents were 'liable' for their kids actions I'll bet they'd be more responsive to their actions! Justin Biebers parents should suffer the same convictions he does. I think they should even go in the same cell together.
It's called justice for all!

Level 8

Hoosierville

#13 Mar 12, 2014
dragoon you missed his point-research what he said.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#14 Mar 12, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
As I just read this thread over milwaukee69 was (right-on) saying my writing was atrocious.
I sure wish he was still around, he was like a 2nd Dad. Nope,,, Pop Pa, yew!
If parents were 'liable' for their kids actions I'll bet they'd be more responsive to their actions! Justin Biebers parents should suffer the same convictions he does. I think they should even go in the same cell together.
It's called justice for all!
Dang HH, are you turning into a Democrat by blaming someone other than the criminal? LoL.

“WHERE BORN AN A-HOLE OR DID ”

Since: Mar 14

YOU WORK AT IT YOUR WHOLE LIFE

#15 Mar 12, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
You're not a hunter are you?
Soft-points and hollow points?( though some soft-points and hollow points are in fact, not meant to expand on tissue) You don't hunt with FMJ or TMJ. Also, some ranges don't allow it either because it may damage metal backstops. Some also wont allow FMJ or TMJ to be used on steel targets.
Expanding ammo is not illegal. Only armor piercing and incendiary ammo is.
Frangible,Expandable, Tracer , FMJ, TMJ? All legal.
I

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#16 Mar 12, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
dragoon you missed his point-research what he said.
He said all recent shooters were born in 90's and are vaccine damaged. What's to research?

Level 8

Hoosierville

#17 Mar 12, 2014
http://thinktwice.com/secret.htm
check it out dragoon.

#18 Mar 12, 2014
America's first recorded mass shooting at a school full of children was in the 1760's. Forget the exact year though. Look it up if you're interested.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#19 Mar 12, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
http://thinktwice.com/secret.h tm
check it out dragoon.
1986? Did congress travel into the future to do a study on shooters born in the 1990's?

#20 Mar 12, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
http://thinktwice.com/secret.h tm
check it out dragoon.
Vaccines are Satanic rituals! ROFLMMFAO!

Level 8

Hoosierville

#21 Mar 12, 2014
I see nothing productive or constructive about anything either of you say so "I'm" moving on!
I'm not doing your work for you, dig out something worthwhile to say on your own, so I can criticize you!
Good Day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 7 min Ferrerman 15,857
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 7 min link but not log 7,226
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 19 min Princess Hey 11,533
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 20 min Princess Hey 13,572
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 20 min SweLL GirL 145,429
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 23 min SweLL GirL 13,072
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 24 min Princess Hey 3,222
2words into 2new words (May '12) 54 min SUG here 2,262
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr CJ Rocker 192,863
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Parden Pard 56,843