the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

14 days, for those that are really concerned....

http://preparedforthat.com/scavenging-for-foo...

see 'ya tomorrow

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

13 days..lucky 13

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Debra27 wrote:
14 days, for those that are really concerned....
http://preparedforthat.com/scavenging-for-foo...
see 'ya tomorrow
well that settles it, there is no way in hell I'll be ready because I'm either a day behind or a day ahead!
Well today's gesture of kindness went to the person behind us at the drive thru at McDonald's. we paid for their order when we paid for ours. The feeling you get after you do it is worth more than any amount of money.
I am going to do my dam best to keep the countdown straight from here.
You definitely rule Debra27!

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>well that settles it, there is no way in hell I'll be ready because I'm either a day behind or a day ahead!
Well today's gesture of kindness went to the person behind us at the drive thru at McDonald's. we paid for their order when we paid for ours. The feeling you get after you do it is worth more than any amount of money.
I am going to do my dam best to keep the countdown straight from here.
You definitely rule Debra27!
ha!
my calculations includes that last, fateful day.

very sweet for you and the family to pay for those behind you, LOVE that!! I am so glad that you are really living and loving in these days...sending my best
joyman61

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

I am in the ER with my wife(left arm pain). I just want to thank all of these comments. We have so many laughs as i read them. By the way if it would end we know were we will be going. Since we are both born again christians.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

joyman61 wrote:
I am in the ER with my wife(left arm pain). I just want to thank all of these comments. We have so many laughs as i read them. By the way if it would end we know were we will be going. Since we are both born again christians.
Keep the faith joyman61..!!!...Hope you're doing better soon...

ohhh...and no wild sponge-bathing...just sayin'

I hope there really isn't any guitar eating...I just know lobster guitar would be first..!!...gasp.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

so on this day, I will be pickling garlic and then get about finding boxes to mail out my jams, party mix and spiced pecans...want them to arrive safely in time to be enjoyed before, well,
you know.

13 days
312 hours

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

We will all be here on this earth on the 22nd of Dec.

Big celebration planned where I live on the 21st. It's a very special time.

We are stardust
We are golden
We are billion year old carbon
And we've got to get ourselves back to the garden.....

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
Woodstock

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

To be honest the winter solstice is one of my favorite days, or rather nights of the year. I never paid much attention to seasons until we moved to a place that has them. Winter is still my favorite, snow and all.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I've been thinking about it, and I don't really think this is going to happen. Why would it happen before Christmas? What if the Mayans just simply ran out of room on the calendar? And on Dec. 22nd, aren't we all going to feel really silly? Didn't this just happen back in May? And how do we know if the date is right? There could be an error. Who's having a party Dec. 20th? I know. Too many questions.

Level 6

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Copperhead Roan wrote:
I've been thinking about it, and I don't really think this is going to happen. Why would it happen before Christmas? What if the Mayans just simply ran out of room on the calendar? And on Dec. 22nd, aren't we all going to feel really silly? Didn't this just happen back in May? And how do we know if the date is right? There could be an error. Who's having a party Dec. 20th? I know. Too many questions.
Genesis 7:23
And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were in the ark.

13 days, only one Sunday left to decide if you should go to church! Oh copper roan they doubted Noah also, are you going to join us on the ark or perish in the flood!......
I'm just messing with ya!!!
Just try to imagine living each day as if it were your last, so many people take life for granted and don't realize what they have until its gone.
I haven't had an opportunity to offer any kindness today, it was a cold rainy day and I haven't even left the house today. I'll have to double up tomorrow.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/i28UEoLXVFQ

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

In the jungle the mighty jungle
the Mayans sleep tonight
In the village the quiet village
the Mayans sleep tonight
Ee-e-e-um-um-a-weh
Ee-e-e-um-um-a-weh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

ha!!

I love the way folks are thinking...taking the time to appreciate the bounty and love they already have in their lives!

You are so right on Liam...when my husband was slowly dying before me, I spent a lot of time worrying and fretting
until the day I realized that I could actually be the one to go first..I could easily be killed on the highway on the way to work. We don't know, none of us.

We have had two big losses of pals here and it only pointed out the sad truth. None of us are getting out of here alive, all we really have is today..this very moment. Live fully!! Love freely, that is what I am trying to do,
for however long I am blessed to do so.
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Ya'll not serious right?

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Debra27 wrote:
ha!!
I love the way folks are thinking...taking the time to appreciate the bounty and love they already have in their lives!
You are so right on Liam...when my husband was slowly dying before me, I spent a lot of time worrying and fretting
until the day I realized that I could actually be the one to go first..I could easily be killed on the highway on the way to work. We don't know, none of us.
We have had two big losses of pals here and it only pointed out the sad truth. None of us are getting out of here alive, all we really have is today..this very moment. Live fully!! Love freely, that is what I am trying to do,
for however long I am blessed to do so.
hey don't be counting me as gone yet ... the devil and god are still battling over me ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

YOOOO....Soothsayers...YOU do KNOW...THAT EARTH..is a TeSTING GROUND by GOD??? He is the TEACHER...YOU are the PUPILS..HE showed YOU...TOP SECRET info...testing YOU..to make WISE decisions with your Secret Gifts. Some of you shared them and see MAKING a PROFIT from them and OTHERS....just BLURT out future visions..THAT cause undue stress on your fellow man.. GOD...wants ALL of us to just be HAPPY in the present... NOT to worry ABOUT the future...HE has it UNDER control...NOT any of us...YOU do KNOW...by SCARING and PROFITING from YOUR GIFTS... YOU have been given the hall PSS...to REMAIN in DETENTION..
FOREVER!!!...It's called... TOUGH LOVE..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Hall PASS...ya all have your name printed on them..TRADER!!

Level 6

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Day 12, the same two numbers of the last day, 12 being an even number and 21 being odd, I don't know where I'm going with this, I'm just trying to sound smart. Haha! I'll bet it caught your interest for a second though!
So today's first gesture of kindness is going to my teen daughters dog Lilly, although its more of a responsibility, then just being kind, temps are going to be around 10 degrees tonight so I am bringing her into are wood room in the basement instead of leaving her out in the pen, which is very nice with a heat lamp but my conscience still won't let me leave her out there.
My second gesture of kindness is a choice I've made just a few minutes ago which was to WAS to avoid ANY kind of CONFLICT and just EXCEPT the UNexceptable. Well....(grinning)... Sort of...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
YOOOO....Soothsayers...YOU do KNOW...THAT EARTH..is a TeSTING GROUND by GOD??? He is the TEACHER...YOU are the PUPILS..HE showed YOU...TOP SECRET info...testing YOU..to make WISE decisions with your Secret Gifts. Some of you shared them and see MAKING a PROFIT from them and OTHERS....just BLURT out future visions..THAT cause undue stress on your fellow man.. GOD...wants ALL of us to just be HAPPY in the present... NOT to worry ABOUT the future...HE has it UNDER control...NOT any of us...YOU do KNOW...by SCARING and PROFITING from YOUR GIFTS... YOU have been given the hall PSS...to REMAIN in DETENTION..
FOREVER!!!...It's called... TOUGH LOVE..
thanks for stopping by to scoff,
this subject must hold some interest or you would not bother yourself. again.

too bad you can't be bothered to read anyone else's posts, you might actually learn something (and see that your own posts are tripe)

hey, rock on

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
Day 12, the same two numbers of the last day, 12 being an even number and 21 being odd, I don't know where I'm going with this, I'm just trying to sound smart. Haha! I'll bet it caught your interest for a second though!
So today's first gesture of kindness is going to my teen daughters dog Lilly, although its more of a responsibility, then just being kind, temps are going to be around 10 degrees tonight so I am bringing her into are wood room in the basement instead of leaving her out in the pen, which is very nice with a heat lamp but my conscience still won't let me leave her out there.
My second gesture of kindness is a choice I've made just a few minutes ago which was to WAS to avoid ANY kind of CONFLICT and just EXCEPT the UNexceptable. Well....(grinning)... Sort of...
I, on the other hand, do not feel so 'kind' as you. Sometimes ya just gotta poke 'em back

lol!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••