Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#520 Nov 30, 2012
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuna casserole?
What?
I thought "the end of the world" meant that Justin Beiber got a big pimple on the end of his nose.
(either that, or we didn't see a Kardashian when we turn on the computer in the morning)

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#521 Nov 30, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what do you have planned for Dec. 22nd?
I'll have a hangover from the party the night before :)

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#522 Dec 1, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
... can we just use ish now that were so close ... like somewhere around twentyish ...
thought of this comment today GMG, because today is our 20th day, or as you prefer, twentyish!
For the final twenty days I am going to try an do a kind gesture each day, wether it be towards a friend, stranger, fellow employee, what ever the case may be. And keeping up with the countdown each day I will try to post my gesture, note to gloat or have a pat on the back, just to keep the thought of kindness in the air.
Today's kind gesture goes to GMGMIKE, Appreciate you mike and am glad I was able to make your acquaintance on offbeat. You've beat the odds because you obviously have a heart of gold!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#523 Dec 1, 2012
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>thought of this comment today GMG, because today is our 20th day, or as you prefer, twentyish!
For the final twenty days I am going to try an do a kind gesture each day, wether it be towards a friend, stranger, fellow employee, what ever the case may be. And keeping up with the countdown each day I will try to post my gesture, note to gloat or have a pat on the back, just to keep the thought of kindness in the air.
Today's kind gesture goes to GMGMIKE, Appreciate you mike and am glad I was able to make your acquaintance on offbeat. You've beat the odds because you obviously have a heart of gold!
... the pleasure is all mine and take a piece of gold ...

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#524 Dec 1, 2012
I'm waiting til Dec. 23rd to do all my Christmas shopping,,, just in case, I'd hate to waste all that money.
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#525 Dec 1, 2012
Yep, we're all just dust in the wind. Until then, get your decorations up and wrap those presents! Don't forget the eggnog, lol!

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#526 Dec 1, 2012
I think I'll use my kindness on someone I meet tomorrow. Someone who looks like they're having a bad day.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#527 Dec 1, 2012
I love coming here... 21 days

it's easy to see the folks with love in their hearts, and even if the time is not short -
those are the folks I want to be with. Keep the faith.

60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#528 Dec 1, 2012
I tend not to get too serious about predictions. Life is too short and many of those predictions turn out to be nothing anyway. Live, love and laugh. Peace.

http://amumandmore.blogspot.com/2012/02/febph...

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#529 Dec 2, 2012
Well here we are on yet another day of the countdown. I may be a little confused on the correct number, Deb has 21, I thought we were at 19, hopefully Deb is correct! Today's gesture of kindness went to my son, he's made some choices that I don't agree with but today I decided to be his friend more then his dad, I could see the relief in his eyes as I hid the disappointment from mine.......
I need an update check Debra27, is it 19 or 21?

#530 Dec 2, 2012
liam cul8r wrote:
Well here we are on yet another day of the countdown. I may be a little confused on the correct number, Deb has 21, I thought we were at 19, hopefully Deb is correct! Today's gesture of kindness went to my son, he's made some choices that I don't agree with but today I decided to be his friend more then his dad, I could see the relief in his eyes as I hid the disappointment from mine.......
I need an update check Debra27, is it 19 or 21?
"It is 20 days from the start date to the end date, end date included"

including the 'end date' as it will be a day like any other..at least to start with ~ lol

sounds like you had a weekend, Liam...it is the hardest job to be a mindful parent, but in my opinion the most important one.

20 days..sure glad the annual ride on the Polar Express is before the 21st.

:P

“please drop some $$ in that”

Since: Jun 08

...Salvation Army bucket...

#531 Dec 2, 2012
...if i don't get there in time, you all start without me....i'll try to ketchup.....

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#532 Dec 2, 2012
I have my ACME Zombie Survival Kit fully stocked and prepared,,, you never know!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#533 Dec 3, 2012
... im stayin behnd just to make sur old sam regrets stayin and all he wanted waz some pecae and quiet ...

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#534 Dec 3, 2012
Day 19. I wasn't able to offer much kindness today to any one as I spent most of the day driving. I was however very patient with plenty of inpatient drivers.
While I was walking out of a truck stop today I noticed a box of garden fresh turnips sitting there. The lady behind the counter said a local farmer had left them for anybody who wanted some. I said I would take a couple and she gave me a bag to put them in. I thanked her. It may not sound like a very big deal but it was still people being kind. So today I received kindness which is equally as gratifying as being kind.

Then I looked at the lady and said," you know the earth is toast in 19 days don't ya?".......... No! I didn't really say that, just kidding!

#535 Dec 3, 2012
liam cul8r wrote:
Day 19. I wasn't able to offer much kindness today to any one as I spent most of the day driving. I was however very patient with plenty of inpatient drivers.
While I was walking out of a truck stop today I noticed a box of garden fresh turnips sitting there. The lady behind the counter said a local farmer had left them for anybody who wanted some. I said I would take a couple and she gave me a bag to put them in. I thanked her. It may not sound like a very big deal but it was still people being kind. So today I received kindness which is equally as gratifying as being kind.
Then I looked at the lady and said," you know the earth is toast in 19 days don't ya?".......... No! I didn't really say that, just kidding!
haha,
I mention it all the time at work...a lot of people are aware, even though most believe it is silly. Much talk today, however, about how fast time is going. Folks can't quite believe it is already the end of this year.

How are you going to cook those damn turnips, Liam? I don't think I've ever eaten one. Very nice of the farmer, not wanting his crop to just be trashed...he chose to share.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#536 Dec 3, 2012
Our tax dollars at work.

"Government promises world wont end on Dec. 21"

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/governmen...

"A NASA scientist said he's received several letters from young people contemplating suicide because they believe the apocalypse is coming.

"The world will not end on December 21, 2012, or any day in 2012," the post says."

Don't Commit Harry Carry!!!
(We have at least until 2013!)

#537 Dec 3, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Our tax dollars at work.
"Government promises world wont end on Dec. 21"
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/governmen...
"A NASA scientist said he's received several letters from young people contemplating suicide because they believe the apocalypse is coming.
"The world will not end on December 21, 2012, or any day in 2012," the post says."
Don't Commit Harry Carry!!!
(We have at least until 2013!)
ha!
when we plunge off the financial cliff?

“please drop some $$ in that”

Since: Jun 08

...Salvation Army bucket...

#538 Dec 3, 2012
...i have an eye exam on the 10th....maybe i won't have to pay for it.....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#539 Dec 3, 2012
GET a FREAKIN' Life People!!!!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min A Noted Ferrerman 25,678
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 6 min _hellbilly_ 280
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 7 min andet1987 40,725
The letter L (Jun '13) 7 min Spirit67_ 614
The letter F (Jun '13) 9 min Spirit67_ 912
Your "favorite"Movie Quotes with or w/o video;))) 10 min Icon 81
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Chimney1 132,586
Is it possible to....... 52 min Sarah 568
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr D Valens 152,473
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 1 hr Sarah 131