Answer a Stupid Question Then Ask a S...
Level 7

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5358 Jun 15, 2012
hinamanu wrote:
PG Wodehouse has been dead a long time
Did you know Bertie Wooster can still be wonderfully found?....gleeeeee
A. Yes Bertie Wooster can be found in the TV Program "Glee".

Q. Why did Bertie Basset become a "liquorice alsort" not a "jelly baby"?

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#5359 Jun 15, 2012
kik-wire wrote:
<quoted text>
A. Yes Bertie Wooster can be found in the TV Program "Glee".
Q. Why did Bertie Basset become a "liquorice alsort" not a "jelly baby"?
A: The world will never know.

Q: Who cares?

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#5360 Jul 3, 2012
Yes it's like that...

Thanks for clicking PG.

D;~

8741 (Nuttin, fold)

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#5361 Jul 18, 2012
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
A: Perhaps.
Q: How can you STFU if f*** isn't open?
A: Depending on what side of the door you're standing on, the door may never be opened. It's just a control thing.

Q: If you get to the point of being out of control is a door unlocked and just waiting for someone to walk in and say Hi?

“Rohingya is Bengali.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Save Myanmar!

#5362 Jul 18, 2012
Some Nutjob wrote:
<quoted text>
A: Depending on what side of the door you're standing on, the door may never be opened. It's just a control thing.
Q: If you get to the point of being out of control is a door unlocked and just waiting for someone to walk in and say Hi?
A: Is it even a question? If it is a question, wanna lock a door and listen some music alone.

Q: You are in Milan and You have to go to Rome. But your wallet with money and ticket are stolen. What will you do?

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#5363 Jul 19, 2012
Ricardo da Silva wrote:
<quoted text>
A: Is it even a question? If it is a question, wanna lock a door and listen some music alone.
Q: You are in Milan and You have to go to Rome. But your wallet with money and ticket are stolen. What will you do?
A: Toss a thumb in the air, and pray I don't get picked up by someone who knows Cardinal Law.

Q: Do you know who Cardinal Law is?

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#5364 Dec 21, 2012
A: IDK

Q: Will this start up again with this post?

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#5366 Dec 21, 2012
luvmypain wrote:
<quoted text>yes
will oil prices go down ever
A: IDK, but I met a girl.

Q: Do you you know a girl named Holly?

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#5367 Dec 21, 2012
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
A: Perhaps.
Q: How can you STFU if f*** isn't open?
A: Use a key.
Q: How can you OTFU if f*** isn't shut?
kha-linka

Ithaca, NY

#5368 Dec 21, 2012
Some Nutjob wrote:
<quoted text>
A: IDK, but I met a girl.
Q: Do you you know a girl named Holly?
Yeah.. i went to school with named holly , she graduated at the botton of the class. kids at school called her holly crapy.

This really bugs me..Does God really exist in the infinite?

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5369 Dec 21, 2012
I did once.

Is she tall?

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#5370 Dec 21, 2012
kha-linka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.. i went to school with named holly , she graduated at the botton of the class. kids at school called her holly crapy.
This really bugs me..Does God really exist in the infinite?
A: According to the multiverse theory there exists an infinite number of universes, each different from the others. This gives rise to the possibility of one or more universes where God does exist, whether or not that is true in this one is open to debate. It could also be that God created the multiverse but what about those universes where God does not exist? Thanks, now my head hurts.

Q: Do farts have lumps?

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5371 Dec 21, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
A: According to the multiverse theory there exists an infinite number of universes, each different from the others. This gives rise to the possibility of one or more universes where God does exist, whether or not that is true in this one is open to debate. It could also be that God created the multiverse but what about those universes where God does not exist? Thanks, now my head hurts.
Q: Do farts have lumps?
A:No...It's basically just scented air.

Q:Do you ever go to sleep, dream you take your shirt off, wake up and realize you fell asleep with your hoody over your pajamas and take it off?

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#5372 Dec 22, 2012
kha-linka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.. i went to school with named holly , she graduated at the botton of the class. kids at school called her holly crapy.
This really bugs me..Does God really exist in the infinite?
Look in you're heart.

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#5373 Dec 22, 2012
I fish wrote:
I did once.
Is she tall?
A: Yes. With an Atoms apple, big feet and can palm a basket ball.

Q: Why do you keep going to Atlantic City if you know what's waiting for you and your money behind the casinos?

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5374 Dec 23, 2012
Some Nutjob wrote:
<quoted text>
A: Yes. With an Atoms apple, big feet and can palm a basket ball.
Q: Why do you keep going to Atlantic City if you know what's waiting for you and your money behind the casinos?
A: Because atlantic City is known for having perfect weather.

Q:Have you ever been to Atlantic City?

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#5375 Dec 23, 2012
I fish wrote:
<quoted text>
A: Because atlantic City is known for having perfect weather.
Q:Have you ever been to Atlantic City?
A: Many times in the past 15 years building systems at the Tech Center.

Q: Where exactly do you fish other than here on Topix?

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5376 Dec 23, 2012
Some Nutjob wrote:
<quoted text>
A: Many times in the past 15 years building systems at the Tech Center.
Q: Where exactly do you fish other than here on Topix?
A:Where there're people.

Q:Where do you see people?

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#5377 Dec 23, 2012
I fish wrote:
<quoted text>
A:Where there're people.
Q:Where do you see people?
A: In public.

Q: Do you got people in places that no one else can see?

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5378 Dec 24, 2012
A:I doubt it. Consider restaurants, grocery stores, streets, parks, gas stations and book stores.

Q:Does the power of a meek spirit make others nervous?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 15 min UnderstandPeople 3,587
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 43 min Brandiiiiiiii 5,721
News Bizarre stunt at Auschwitz carried out by anti-... 46 min greymouser 3
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 51 min DarkSoul___ 213,411
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr True Tamil Tiger 220,749
News Driver steals squad car, runs out of gas during... 1 hr Rev Cash Dollar 1
News 7-year-old boy gives Wii to grieving cops 1 hr Rev Cash Dollar 7
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 hr Crystal_Clear722 21,523
Memorable Movie Scenes. 5 hr Sally 133
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 6 hr SMH 6,912
More from around the web