Do you agree with Obama's statement, ...

Do you agree with Obama's statement, 'Trayvon Martin could have been me'?

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 19, 2013
"so sorry it wasn't"
'i' guess they were a lot alike*/*
They even both wore 'hoddies'.
and 'i' can see Obama having a smart mouth also.
Anyone else notice any similarities?
Slambo

Castle Rock, CO

#2 Jul 19, 2013
At least he's admitting he was once a dopehead punk.
Slambo

Castle Rock, CO

#3 Jul 19, 2013
Now he's a punk politic.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4 Jul 19, 2013
Puny, pitiful, pervert poliic punk!
Pollutesi thinks so too!
Reed has no idea.
They all =SUCK!=

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#5 Jul 19, 2013
Daily Horoscope for July 19
It's important to talk about your feelings, but also that you do your best to keep them in proportion.
Your emotions are still near the surface, and they could encourage you to create dramas out of very minor troubles.
Nevertheless, you'll get a lot from confiding in someone you trust, and for letting them do the same with you.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6 Jul 19, 2013
There are very few African-American in this country who haven't had the experience of being followed when they were shopping in a department store. That includes me."

"There are very few African-American men who haven't had the experience of walking across the street and hearing the locks click on the doors of cars,"
There are very few African-Americans who haven't had the experience of getting on an elevator and a woman clutching her purse nervously and holding her breath until she had a chance to get off

My do you think that is Hussein?
By the way that gives you a double-wampy!

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#7 Jul 19, 2013
We aren't that lucky.
Slambo

Castle Rock, CO

#8 Jul 19, 2013
Interesting that two who attempted to swindle One Fund (a charity established for Boston Marathon bombing victims) were black people:

Andrea Gause tried to swindle One Fund our of half a million dollars: http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/07/19/w...

Branden Mattier tried to swindle One Fund out of $2.1 Million: http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/bost...

No class. No scruples. No kidding.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 19, 2013
No...I don't agree with his comment...I think it's a Cop out...

Let's give the other side of this picture...A white young man was standing for a Train here in Philly...a group of black young men...approached him...tried to rob him...then they killed him.

Did this make National News...somehow, I doubt it.

So, maybe sometimes, it's brought with good reason...just my point of view.

Level 8

Location hidden

#10 Jul 20, 2013
QUOTE who="Hoosier Hillbilly"]
Quote from Obama:
Along with several
"You know" interruptions;
There are very few African-American in this country who haven't had the experience of being followed when they were shopping in a department store. That includes me."
"There are very few African-American men who haven't had the experience of walking across the street and hearing the locks click on the doors of cars,"
There are very few African-Americans who haven't had the experience of getting on an elevator and a woman clutching her purse nervously and holding her breath until she had a chance to get off.
Dear Mr. President,
___ Why do you think that is? Why should any white person be afraid of a negro? Is there a 'history' somewhere that might or could give 'us' good reason to be? What would black people do if the situation was reversed?
That's 'kinda how 'i' see what you, Al Sharpton and other African-Americans are doing to the White-American people. We're being discriminated against you racist pigs.
=THOUGHT= Maybe Obama is letting his position as a black president overwhelm his 'duties' in the position. Instead of worrying about 1 less blackboy 'i' see him having much more important things to do
instead of stirring this pot.

Level 8

Location hidden

#11 Jul 20, 2013
myelcamino
20 minutes ago

America elected a Community Organizer for God Sake,,so don't be surprised when he acts like a community organizer..Al Sharpton is a community Organizer and this President is no different than Al Sharpton. You get what you vote for.Enjoy your mistake.

Read more: nation.foxnews.com/2013/07/19/mark-levin-obam... ’s-race-speech-i’m-ashamed-pre sident-i-think-he’s-disgrace#i xzz2ZaH2pl4M
Wishful Thinking

United States

#12 Jul 20, 2013
The ONLY thing Obama could ever say that I would agree with is "I am resigning today".

Location hidden

#13 Jul 20, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
QUOTE who="Hoosier Hillbilly"]
Quote from Obama:
Along with several
"You know" interruptions;
There are very few African-Americans who haven't had the experience of getting on an elevator and a woman clutching her purse nervously and holding her breath until she had a chance to get off.
Dear Mr. President,
___ Why do you think that is? Why should any white person be afraid of a negro? Is there a 'history' somewhere that might or could give 'us' good reason to be? What would black people do if the situation was reversed?
That's 'kinda how 'i' see what you, Al Sharpton and other African-Americans are doing to the White-American people. We're being discriminated against you racist pigs.
=THOUGHT= Maybe Obama is letting his position as a black president overwhelm his 'duties' in the position. Instead of worrying about 1 less blackboy 'i' see him having much more important things to do
instead of stirring this pot.
You mean like Benghazi...he was nowhere to be found...he let 4 Americans be killed...how about Obamacare...yes...that's a winner also...no lol

Location hidden

#14 Jul 20, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
myelcamino
20 minutes ago
America elected a Community Organizer for God Sake,,so don't be surprised when he acts like a community organizer..Al Sharpton is a community Organizer and this President is no different than Al Sharpton. You get what you vote for.Enjoy your mistake.
Read more: nation.foxnews.com/2013/07/19/mark-levin-obam... ’s-race-speech-i’m-ashamed-pre sident-i-think-he’s-disgrace#i xzz2ZaH2pl4M
Please, Don't even get me started on Al Sharpton...btw, please tell me...Just what kind of Reverend is Al Sharpton???

Location hidden

#15 Jul 20, 2013
Let's not forget...Obama is 1/2 Caucasian...so if he had a son...he could have been Caucasian.

My family are all Brunettes...somehow they got 1 Redhead...it's all in how the genes turn out.
Scary Stuff

United States

#16 Jul 20, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
Let's not forget...Obama is 1/2 Caucasian...so if he had a son...he could have been Caucasian.
My family are all Brunettes...somehow they got 1 Redhead...it's all in how the genes turn out.
In my experience, most (not ALL) red heads are MEAN! YIKES!
Inconvenient Truth

United States

#17 Jul 20, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
The MSM always seems to leave that part out for some reason. Probably gets in the way of their spin.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#18 Jul 20, 2013
Except that O. is half white, went to upper class schools and lived in upper class neighborhoods.

Level 8

Location hidden

#19 Jul 20, 2013
Read "ALL ABOUT IT!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tray...

Then make your own decision
same as 6 jurors did.

"CASE CLOSED!"

Location hidden

#20 Jul 20, 2013
Scary Stuff wrote:
<quoted text>In my experience, most (not ALL) red heads are MEAN! YIKES!
Tell me...in his younger days...what color hair did Castro have...and how about Hitler...I could go on...but there wasn't a Redhead in the bunch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 9 min Grace Nerissa 3,741
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 10 min -ZAMASU- 33,972
News 'Homosexuals aren't gay - they are just possess... 13 min Frankie Rizzo 28
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 23 min freedom2016 1,054
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 24 min 8541 MARINE 67,264
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 30 min THE LONE WORKER 216,912
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 39 min -ZAMASU- 148,482
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr -ZAMASU- 207,200
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 1 hr -ZAMASU- 10,647
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 2 hr Lelouch0 1,525
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr CJ Rocker 2,472
More from around the web