Officers In Police-Involved Shooting ...

Officers In Police-Involved Shooting Identified

There are 3 comments on the CBS Local story from Dec 1, 2013, titled Officers In Police-Involved Shooting Identified. In it, CBS Local reports that:

The two officers involved in Friday's police-involved shooting that sent one man to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries have been identified.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 2, 2013
Hopefully, these officer's have a much better reasoning for the use of deadly force, than this local station knows.....
Just The Facts Mam

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jan 14, 2014
Who cares, it's just another shooting! As a Republican I only care about the real issues of the day like the Obamacare website glitches!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 15, 2014
Just The Facts Mam wrote:
Who cares, it's just another shooting! As a Republican I only care about the real issues of the day like the Obamacare website glitches!
Don't be sad....you'll alway's have the fun and lasting memory of attacking Susan Rice.....lol....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min DanFromSmithville 201,229
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 12 min I Am Enzo - The B... 8,514
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min CJ Rocker 194,237
2words into 2new words (May '12) 18 min andet1987 2,844
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 19 min CJ Rocker 10,329
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 21 min CJ Rocker 13,780
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 22 min CJ Rocker 6,128
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 2 hr pending wtf 160
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr Enzo49 7,814
News Trump's Newest Ad Is So Frickin' WeirdBy Olivia... 3 hr President Trump 63
More from around the web