GLAAD vs Phil
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#24 Dec 20, 2013
anonymous ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Well, there's always more storage locker shows!
do you think your toothless friend would be upset if she found out different?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/T765V3I...

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#25 Dec 20, 2013
On December 19, 2013, A&E placed Phil Robertson on indefinite hiatus from 'Duck Dynasty' for making "controversial statements" about homosexuality in an interview with GQ. This caused a backlash by fans on social media and over 1 million people vowed to boycott A&E until Phil Robertson is put back on the TV show.

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#26 Dec 20, 2013
A & E better count yur Queer watchers -put their programs on and see your response.

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#27 Dec 21, 2013
DUCKS don't use decoys!
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/buzzmakers-39-dynast...
They're the 'real' thing!

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#28 Dec 21, 2013
GLAAD spokesman Wilson Cruz applauded the suspension, telling The Wrap, "What's clear is that such hateful, anti-gay comments are unacceptable to fans, viewers and networks alike. By taking quick action and removing Robertson from future filming, A&E has sent a strong message that discrimination is neither a Christian nor an American value."

That's kind of a Queer point of view to me. ROTFLMAO

“Seems fishy to me!”

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Pool the Stream and Sea

#29 Dec 21, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
Conservatives have to make up their minds as to whether the company owns the employee or the employee owns the company.
Why does A&E have to employ someone whose public speaking may be detrimental to their livelihood? Do they not- as job creators- have the right to silence their employees?
Where was the conservative outrage for what happened to Martin Bashir- a man with 1st Amendment rights exactly like Phil Robertson? Ot Alec Baldwin? The Dixie Chicks?
Paula Dean

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

#30 Dec 21, 2013
There is no government enity involved so it isn't an issue of constitutional rights, those were created to protect us from government control basically but not from employers and private citizens, that would fall under civil rights violations and I'm not sure that would apply to this situation either.
The Doc

Eugene, OR

#31 Dec 21, 2013
Sorry Hoosier. Regardless of whether you agree with A&E's decision or not, as a business they have every right to do whatever they think is within the best interest of their company, within the scope of the law...unless of course the business is Boeing and they want to move to a right-to-work state, then Obama's henchmen move in and interfere.

But you know how that goes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/21/business/21...
A noted observer

Dayton, OH

#32 Dec 21, 2013
STOP PICKING ON us GAYS!!!!! We're HERE and we're KKKweer!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#33 Dec 23, 2013
IMPO:
GLAAD's Jeremy Hooper is not only gay and Queer he's weird!
And where'd he get a 2 month old daugter from?(??) his pregancy or someone elses? LOL
It was interesting to me when Megan made here 'points' he changed the subject. Isn't she a "DOLL?"
freedom of speech

Villanova, PA

#34 Dec 23, 2013
GLAAD got it's AIDS ass again just like Chic_Fil-A, Glaad offends me, I want them gone,back where they belong, in a GLAAD trash bag an put in the closet.Gays offend me,lets send them to Iran...

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#36 Dec 23, 2013
Amen! Buddy!
If they want it legal to have sex with each other 'I can't stop that' as long as I
don't have to watch I'm fine but to want to get *married* curls my whiskers,
same as Phil.
Call it something else and I'll be OK!
? LGBT ? union
lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender
call it what it is not marriage!!!!
?Queer Function?

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#37 Dec 24, 2013

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#38 Dec 24, 2013
"A penny for your thoughts but you put your 2 cents worth in.
Think it then write it - 2 things...
The following is an 'over dramatization' of my feelings but between the lines
expressed my true feelings same as Phil.
Homophobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT). It can be expressed as antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, or hatred, may be based on irrational fear, and is sometimes related to religious beliefs.
I have no animosity toward them, blacks, or any other 'breed'..inc. congress and Obama.
It's only when they start messing with my God given beliefs and changing the laws and rules we've established in this country that I take offense. If (GLBT's) want to form a personal union with each other that's fine just don't call it marriage, call it what it is: If it's 2 guys "Butt Buddies", 2 women "Dildos", 2 bisexuals "Doubletime", 2 Transvestites "Donotknows". They can still have the same privileges as married people but I don't personally see them having kids.
Generally speaking if people stay out of my 'space' I stay out of theirs but since I'm a 'redneck'(another minority) I have my opinions same as them.=What kind of special [RIGHTS] do I have?=

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#39 Dec 28, 2013
This is not the 1st time Phil and A&E have tangled, here's an interview with Phil and Willie you've never seen:

after you've watched this one click the one on the top right, I LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 min Denny CranesPlace 28,849
News REVEALED: The number of people who would romp w... 31 min I Am Enzo - The B... 7
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 56 min Princess Hey 3,024
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr Chilli J 5,945
Hey, come over to the Conservative Viewpoint. 1 hr Princess Hey 12
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 150,471
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Naturally Wired 224,369
Why Do White People Start Stuff They Canít Fini... 2 hr Chilli J 35
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr Boinkface 6,421
News FAA looking after pilot drops turkeys on Arkans... 4 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 22
More from around the web